[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

0ly40

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**so cute at the end how he says ‘love you’   His hair style is close to the web character, Lee Tae Kyung lawyer :)

((translation))
Hello everyone, I am CJH. I am very happy to see you.
Today I had the first shooting of the new work, Justice.
I didn't sleep well last night  because I was nervous about the shooting, but the first shooting was done successfully without problems.

I am going to meet with you on 5/18.
During the break, I really wanted to visit Tokyo but I didn’t have the chance.
So when I go over there 5/18  I would like to eat a lot of delicious food and hope to have a good time with everyone.
Please come to FM.   Please looking forward to it
Always feeling thankful   Love you.

((Chinese trans))

11 hours ago, jbeanie1709 said:

Hmm... how does Lee Tae-Kyung look like? GMS or CWB ..  check this out:D.

found this post earlier today

cr,  Baidu CJH/j harmony ig

Spoiler

haha  I would have to say his hair is close to GMS with edge.  :D    I hope we will not have to wait too long for some shooting pictures.  CJH said he just had the first day of the shooting for Justice.:kiss_closed:

Thank you @booha for the translation. I could only understand the word Justice when he spoke in Korean..hahaha.

maybe it is the angle of the camera but attorney Lee here looks thinner. You are right though.. a bit of GMS with that hair covering his forehead.. :)

I didn’t expect filming to start so early. Thought the lead actress Nana is still filming the drama Kill it. Anyways.. I am looking forward to it.. a different character for CJH.. 

On 4/23/2019 at 1:40 AM, flutterby06 said:

Filming started already!! They're fast.

Here I thought filming might take some time to start as the drama airs in July.. :P

I hope the production team would have more extra time before the airing date, so it doesn’t have to rush during the live shooting, and the quality of the drama would be improved.  
I could hardly wait to see the chemistry of the cast.  
Hum Nana appears to have short hair. I wonder whether it’s an old photo of hers or she cut her hair for the drama.  

On 4/23/2019 at 9:50 AM, jbeanie1709 said:

Thank you @booha for the translation. I could only understand the word Justice when he spoke in Korean..hahaha.

maybe it is the angle of the camera but attorney Lee here looks thinner. You are right though.. a bit of GMS with that hair covering his forehead.. :)

I didn’t expect filming to start so early. Thought the lead actress Nana is still filming the drama Kill it. Anyways.. I am looking forward to it.. a different character for CJH.. 

It seems Kill-it(12eps) should be done airing by 4-27/28.  Though Nana is still shooting for Kill-it, Choi Jin-hyuk (Lee Tae Kyung) & Son Hyun-joo (Song Woo Yong)  have a lot of story lines together in the drama so the production team shouldn’t have any problems filming without Nana.

‘Justice’  character relationship chart (from weibo)    I can’t read it as it’s in Chinese.

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

14 hrs ·

【2019.04.26★KBS 新水木劇《Justice》 相關資訊更新】
【2019.04.26★KBS New Drama 《Justice》News Update 】

KBS新水木劇《Justice》
【人物關係圖(自繪版)】圍繞女演員失踪案展開的社會懸疑片,人性的黑暗欲望與VVIP背後隐藏的秘密,7月即將揭曉…

資訊來源:韓劇Justice / Weibo

*中文翻譯: "崔振赫香港飯團" 轉載時請註明
*Translated by "CJHHKFG" Please give full credit to if reposting.

((goggle translation))

Spoiler

[2019.04.26 ★kbs new drama [Justice] related information update]
【2019.04.26★KBS New Drama 《Justice》News Update 】

KBS NEW  DRAMA [Justice]
[Character Relationship Chart (Self-painted version)] Social suspense, the dark desire of human nature and hidden secrets behind the VVIP, in July, will be revealed in July...

Source: Korean drama justice / weibo

cnO2urV.jpg

**from Son Hyun Joo IG

# Justice # shooting # start # Choi Jin-hyuk actor
# Slowly I'll approach.  Thank you

@booha thanks for posting the relationship grid.. it makes me wonder who is the woman in the middle of the entire matrix. Keeping us all in suspense. Meanwhile CJH was filming Justic e today (?).. who do you see?

Gong Ma Sung or Goo Dong Chi?.. sigh.. handsome as always in suit

Cr.  choijinhyuk_baidu_fanclub

Spoiler

15 hours ago, jbeanie1709 said:

@booha thanks for posting the relationship grid.. it makes me wonder who is the woman in the middle of the entire matrix. Keeping us all in suspense. Meanwhile CJH was filming Justic e today (?).. who do you see?

Gong Ma Sung or Goo Dong Chi?.. sigh.. handsome as always in suit

Cr.  choijinhyuk_baidu_fanclub

haha  I forgot about Gu Dong Chi   However for a likable character, I prefer Gong Ma Sung who looks flashy with beautiful cinematography.  But you know CJH always tries to create a new character which is different from his other ones. Though his look is a bit like Gong Ma Sung in the photo, I’m sure this new character, Lee Tae Kyung, will feel different from GMS.  I guess we have to wait for a teaser in order to see how CJH wants to portray his Lee Tae Kyung.  

Some more photos

n8e1GFf.jpg

bJhGdMW.jpg

wbJRLSM.jpg

Spoiler

Gc4P37f.jpg

kA1Cq3X.jpg

AzxHuQV.jpg

fpc11Qp.jpg

cr to DC

**I’m glad to know CJH and Nana are already filming together.  Very curious about their onscreen chemistry.  They made a quick promotion about the drama on stage. 

((I made translation for the portion of the clip))

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

13 hrs ·

【2019.05.01★崔振赫最新消息】
【2019.05.01★Choi Jin-hyuk News Update】

"第55屆百想藝術大賞"頒獎典禮
崔振赫/Nana頒獎部分
振赫和Nana分別頒發「電視和電影部分劇本獎」,他們一出場就相互用檢察官和和律師相稱,振赫還簡短的介紹了他倆正進行KBS電視劇《Justice》拍攝。

"第55屆百想藝術大賞" 頒獎典禮直播連結
"제55회 백상예술대상"
55th Baeksang Arts Awards” live
時間- 8:00pm (香港時間/HK time)
=>> https://m.vlive.tv/video/125481

資料來源:JTBC PULS 백상예술대상
影片出處:CJHHKFG

C:(004) Hello I'm CJH

N:(010)  Hello I'm Nana

C:(017) Prosecutor-nim you look different here.
N:(019)  Lawyer-nim  I feel the same about you too.
N:(021)  Currently we have been filming together for the drama.
C:(029)  Yes  this drama, Justice, is from a web novel.
(032)  I would like to use this interlude to promote this drama.  It will start to broadcast from July in KBS so please watch it a lot.
(039) I have a great respect for writers who can work from a novel to script with their boundless imagination.

N:(049) Yes I am curious  which writer’s imagination will grab today’s grand prize.
(057)  Let’s start with Best Original Screenplay.

((**the shooting team is working hard))

boohwang89

Shooting journal
The last day on the construction site, we put extra effort in shooting.
Not only the last day but every location site for this project was from the place like 5 story building without elevator, construction site and  narrow winding streets… HA…

Spoiler

Archived