[Drama 2019] Justice, 저스티스

0ly40

12 hours ago, booha said:

Btw Cho Hyun Woo is supposed to be bad but why does he look so melancholy, as if he is forced to do those things.  He also kept saying he didn’t like complications.

He's bad.  I'll never feel empathy for him. Minor character. He needs to rot in jail just like Song needs to rot in jail die a lsow death. I hate two faced character just like Tak needs to stay behind bars or mental asylum.

@booha@triplem

So just finished the ep 9-10.   When we know but we don't but it's slowly we're getting there yet Tak is still vague. Song is not the father of the year. TK should use his brain  and channe his emotions to bring Justice and sever Justice.

TJ saw what's in the USB and he died. YKC knows what's in the USB and he died. JYM has seen what's in the USB and she's beend kidnapped and locked in secret place. Her fate... wiill end up like the rest. So when Cho Hyun Woo told Song that TK saw the what's in the USB, he ask if TK will die as well. It seem everyone who has seen the USB gets murdered.

I want TK to bring Song down in desperation. To see him beg  TK for forgiveness and mercy. Manipulative two faced hyung! I want to see him suffer! I want to see him beg for forgiveness to his son for what he did to the only friend his son  who was bullied at school. It was TK younger bro who help carry the son's books, jumped in fromt car to save to save the son. Song's son owe his life to the younger brother. The very first thing he did coming back to Korea was visit the grave of Tae ju.

Song saw his son Dae Jin, about to go somewhere and wanted to drive him over but son said it's far. He went to the grave of TK younger brother. TK was there already and promied he'll kill every single dirtbag responsible for his brother's death. GOOD! please do it! I have been soooooo frustrated. I want him forceful and with conviction. I want to see Song's face in shameful desperation begging forgiveness to TK and his son.  As for Tak, he needs to be locked up, rot in  hell and die. Pyscho. But... his character is vague though.

TK already has hunch about Song kidnapping  JYM. He just doesn't know it's Tak's order and she was brought to to his place. Song keeps telling TK to stop already before everything gets out in the open (meaning whathappened 7 yars ago..but wouldn't that be null and void bcause CHW is alive, that CWH and Song fake everything).

TK told Song to bring JYM back..  unless he wants Dae Jin (son) to find out  what he did. But too late cos son saw him burning papers and when the son pick up piece of the burnt paper he saw the name Jung Yoo Mi.. I want ther son to be suspisious to check to confront Song. 

During  Tak and Song conversation (ep 9). Song ask Tak to stop or close the Namwon. I assume Tak has control of the place. I bet he owns the place too. Tak said Bumjung got bigger because of Namwon. Jungjin became what is is because of Namwon. It will stay as is it. But on Ep 10 TK secretary said according to  document. real owner of Namwon restaurant is an employee of Jungjin....

The during Tak and Song conversation again,  Song ask Tak to let go of JYM go that he'll exchange for another girl (Jung Hae In, the friend who gave the diary to Song..who is missing already) Tak already  sensing Song is in bind he will be exposed for killing the brother.  He said they should  have killed TK  back then ( Two faced Song said he does not regret not doing that).  Song is the one bring the girls to him and their either dead or missing to the world and if they get exposed.. Tak's threatening ace cardto Song  "your son will die". 

TK threatened Song the son will know what he's doing if he doesn't bring JYM back.  Tak is threatened Song, his son will die. We know how pyscho Tak is   Song's son is his weakness!  but believe me Song is not the Father of the year!

But it all seems that  Tak hold all powers. Song can never seem to  win against him.  SYA father succumb to him even going as far as asking  SYA to stop investigating already and focus on something other than the murder of 7 years ago and disappearance of female trainees.  Tak doesn't want to let go of JYM he's interested in her  for now. He's pyscho crazy creepy bstrd! I'm trying to think why  How. And what's the point of him being like that.

But  from next weeks preview, it seems SYA father also receive sexual favors. The shock face of SYA.

You know what? In this drama, the flashback scenes are keys to solving the puzzle. 

You can tell I'm so into this. It's a long post. I can count the handful of soompier friends in this thread. Good for us watching terrific drama. Too bad for those missing this terrific drama.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem  @jongski   @gm4queen
Your comments made me think more about Seo’s dad so I rewatched Seo dad’s part and found some interesting things.

**Here are the parts (from viki translation)
(EP20/or 10) Seo’s dad & Tak:
Seems like Tak has some kind of mental issue (bi-polar??)  Tak hinted it might not be curable but Seo’s dad said differently. I guess he knew Tak was a psycho but tried not to upset/irritate Tak?    Also Tak made this indirect threat about his daughter. It explained why Seo’s dad looked uneasy seeing Tak with his daughter.

Spoiler

((8/52))
Tak: I didn’t know when I was young, but the prosecutor Seo is quite charming
Seo's dad: Are you visiting the hospital regularly?
T: Do you think I can get better?
S: Of course, I do.
T: You knew how I was since I was young.
T: My father was always worried about that.
S: It was nothing.
S: Kids can do that.
T: Is that so?
T: Don’t worry. I’ve become much better.
S: That’s a relief.
T: By the way, what will you do about your daughter?

(EP20/or 10) Seo's dad & Cha Nam Sik (SYA’s boss):

It explained why the dad had the file of the Ahyeon-dong Murder Case from 7 years ago.  He said he stopped Cha Nam Sik (SYA’s boss) from investigating because he didn’t have concrete proof but now he had it.  He hinted that there might be big powerful people behind the case so he would have to wait after his hearing about the new position.  
** Whatever the reason was he stopped the investigation, and since then more people died. This is going to be a big problem for Seo which she has to deal with.  

Spoiler

((9/36))
S: I have a favor to ask of you.
C: What is it?
S: You know the Ahyeon-dong Murder Case…  from seven years ago that Prosecutor Seo is digging into, right?
C: Of course I do.
S: Please stop her…  from digging any further.
C: Is it the same reason you stopped me …  from digging into it seven years ago?
S: I only had my speculations back then.  But this time I’m certain.
C: Do you mean the culprit?  No. The “mastermind” seems to be the more accurate word.
S: Once I pass the hearing, I’m going to take care of it when the time comes.
S: But before then, there are too many people who’ll get hurt.

@gm4queen

Yes they are from the same school. TK’s bro helped Song’s son when he had that leg problem. Tk’s bro helped by carrying Song son’s school bag and one time saved his life when the son tried to kill himself in despair about his leg.  Song’s son told Song about him. I could see on Song’s expression life’s cruel joke on him.  Once Song mentioned he had no one to trust. Maybe that’s the reason why he entrusted his son onto TK.   It means Song might not be able to kill TK and maybe he is the one who gets killed at the end??

Dear @triplem @booha & @jongski chingus here, about Yeon Ah's dad, I still can't believe what I heard at the end of the 20th ep! In that case, I am 50/50 over the edge!

50.1 Yeon Ah's dad let her dig the case because he knows that all the upper hands are dirty & received sexual favors. So he wants innocent victims to have the justice they deserve & punish the evil! Also he gets so annoying when Song's around him! :angry: Then they can't be a team, can they..?!

50.2 Yeon Ah's dad doesn't let her dig the case because he is afraid that either his daughter might get hurt before him or his dignity might get hurt before his daughter! Then it means he really received sexual favors & he is the mastermind of the plan! :sweatingbullets:

What do you say, guys..?! :huh: It's just that this thread looks boring without fun! My heart still doesn't believe that this old man is dirty inside! But as in the next week preview, the matter looks serious!

Some BTS pics... I love this cast! :)

1563153372460_207485.jpg

118015-748810.jpg

image_readtop_2019_477471_15620275613809

@booha thanks for noting down the conversation. Re-reading it gives me the impression that SYA’s dad is aware of the involvement of the higher ups in the sex video scandal . But he knows he does not have sufficient power to bring them down yet till he becomes the Minister of Justice . I wonder if he’s aware that SYA’s superior is helping Song. 

@gm4queen I’m of the opinion that SYA dad is not in cahoots with the others and neither is he one of those who benefits from all the money & sexual favours that Song gives out. He’s being framed to get SYA to back off. 

I think SYA’s dad was framed and he knows that but he still wants his daughter to stop the investigation for fear that Tak & company may hurt her as he is fully aware how cruel Tak can be. But SYA refuses - in the next episode preview, she shouted that even if she has to die, she will still continue with the investigation. 

I agree with @booha that Song may actually die in the end trying to protect his son, who is also now doing his own little investigation of the case. His son is his weakest spot and Tak knows that. Even TK is aware of that and hence the threat to expose the real story to the son if Song doesn’t release JYM. 

i wonder if Song will actually hurt TK if he thinks TK is the only person whom he can entrust his son with. But in the preview, Song is heard saying “Do u think I will let u hold the knife that can later be pointed at me?” I’m assuming that he is saying that to TK, who is now so determined to bring Song and everyone who were involved with killing his brother down.

On a different note, I noticed that there hasn’t been any ost released yet for this story. So strange for kdramas. Budget reason?

On 8/15/2019 at 8:08 AM, triplem said:

Well I think the Justice that we will get in this show is going to come in the form of karma. What lit Song's fire and determination to become the magnate that he is right now was the tragedy that befell his son. He saw that without power and money, one is at the mercy of those who have. But to get to the top, Song has had to do things he would not be able to tell his son about. And i think the son will be the one to help TK bring the father down. 

Good 2 episodes this week.  :)

For me, this drama points out how obsession to get justice can change a person's life and character for the better or worse.  This blind emotion overtakes judgment and conscience.  It brings out a person's true character you know.  Song is driven by the need for respect and money, justice is personal for him and he disregards everything else to make it happen.  It's as personal as TK where he must bring justice to all those involved in his brother's death.  I see it as how both connected in the beginning, how Song convinced TK to accept his jobs and lifestyle.  It's selfish and personal but surprisingly changed the most for TK as the truth comes out.  Some heroes are born with conviction (like SYA), some are thrust into situations and have to shed quite a bit of weight to become one.  I find it lovely to see TK morphed back into the lawyer, the kind of career he intended to go into before the brother's death.  He has vices, weaknesses, much to overcome in emotional maturity... but he has a soul and has not completely lost it to the dark side.  I like how TK comes to fight and care for others wellbeing, the dead actresses, SYA, JYM (whom he disregarded in his first case), even Song's son.  TK understood that he has another choice outside of running away to protect people he loves.  He can stay and fight for them instead.  His justice takes on a broader meaning.

On 8/16/2019 at 4:40 PM, triplem said:

A week ago I  mentioned the above , that SYA's dad is in some way related to this mess. What it is I cannot say exactly yet , but two things have been implied. He was well aware of the actual circumstance of the murder case 7 years ago and he is keeping his mouth shut because his appointment for the minister of Justice is dependent on some very powerful people who were involved in that sex video.  .

Tak isn't fascinated with SYA yet, it is JYM that he is currently intrigued with . That moment he had with SYA was a warning to the old man. Tak is a psychopath - he enjoys these mind games. 

I think Song's son will investigate this himself and expose or confront his father. Song junior is indebted to TK's brother and consider the latter as his friend , and I am hopeful he will help TK seek justice for the brother's death.

My impression is the skeletons in Mr Seo's closet are the cases he gave up and compromised due to personal relationships (with Tak's dad) or his lack of courage due to political pressure.  It's obvious that Song's first assignment to Jung Hae Jin was to corrupt SYA's case with false accusation.  Mr Seo may not have participated in the bedroom scandals.  His fault is that he did not expose the wrongdoings.  That guilt made him kept the cases close to his heart.  I agree that he waited for the right moment to hand out justice, when he has been elected Minister.  He forced prosecutor Cha to stop the case.  I wonder if he realized that his inaction has enable the corruptions to continue so in a way, is an accomplice to the crimes.  I see him regretting his choices now because his daughter is involved, would his actions be any different if she is not?  The fear for her safety gives him the courage to do the right thing to protect his family.  Justice in his perspective is personal too and it is selective to his judgment.  

I am guessing Tak is the owner of the restaurant and is the culprit who murdered the actresses.  Why? He's psychopath. His father and Mr Seo have been protecting him all these years.

I find Song and his son's relationship tragic, yet not without love just as SYA with her father.  I think the drama wanted us to see the stark contrast between these two parental/child love.  Both dads have secrets, both children are in the dark.  How the children react will amend for the parents' actions.  There's hope that these children make different choices from their parents for the better for society.

14 hours ago, LC23 said:

i wonder if Song will actually hurt TK if he thinks TK is the only person whom he can entrust his son with. But in the preview, Song is heard saying “Do u think I will let u hold the knife that can later be pointed at me?” I’m assuming that he is saying that to TK, who is now so determined to bring Song and everyone who were involved with killing his brother down.

Thanks for reminding me of what happened in that scene.  Song threw the knife on the table for TK.  What do you think of the meaning of that scene, including the above?  At first watch, it is as if he dares him to kill, knowing TK is not able to, the same 7 years ago, cuz our guy cannot be that soulless or evil.   Song knows TK's conscience and character will not allow him to go far into the darkness to avenge.  In a way, it's a way to show the mindset of who still has the upper hand, of how he can never be caught for his crimes where TK's efforts are futile.  Everything he is doing is trying to discourage TK from keep investigating.  I also thought that it's his way to save TK from harm subconsciously.  I'm thinking Song will stab himself with his own knife at the end to save both TK and his son.  Meaning he will ensnare Tak and take him down with all the secrets he witnessed over the years.  The only question now is under what circumstances will drive Song to chose that end for himself (besides his son's welfare).

Ohhh, I wanted to point out how I love the father/dtr conversations between Mr Seo and SYA. 

• There's a restaurant scene where her father remarked that he just wants SYA to see the beautiful things and eat only delicious meals.  Sadly, Mr Seo has seen and know too many things in his career for him to lose the conviction that his daughter beautifully holds.
  • We cannot miss Mr Seo's rueful expression when SYA proclaimed to her father that she may not be a good public prosecutor like her dad (yet) but she wanted to be a prosecutor that people love.  What mixed feelings right there.  How proud and concerned is Mr Seo at that moment?
  • In her apartment, when SYA pointed at the scroll her father had when he started out office.  The quote was: "When walking through the snowy field, don't make a mess."  What does everyone think of its meaning?  For me, it seems like a reminder for the prosecutor to be firm and resolute.  To move forward, stay the course, stick with your conviction, stay pure in your way to get justice.  It's a beautiful comment on how our characters' road to justice is anything but straightforward and blemish free. :)

Only 2 days more... Eagerly looking forward to the next eps! :) Hope the writer impress us with more suspense! 

And found this on IG! What's up with Song's son..??! Looks like he is gonna be a major part of the show! He definitely would be the downfall of his father!

Bromance between 3 men! :heart: Which pair do you prefer..?! I like Mr Handsome. Lee & Mr. Mona Lisa Lee! :)

42 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Only 2 days more... Eagerly looking forward to the next eps! :) Hope the writer impress us with more suspense! 

And found this on IG! What's up with Song's son..??! Looks like he is gonna be a major part of the show! He definitely would be the downfall of his father!

Same here.  Waiting.  When the son visited the grave  in ep 1. There's gotta be something there and true enough You're right.  The fate of Chairman Song and his decisions and how he will act according that he needs to hide,  lies in his son , Dae Jin.

TK will expose him to  Dae Jin, Tak without remorse will kill Dae Jin.

Dae Jin is now curious and trying to find out  connection of Jung Yoo Mi disappearance.

13 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I am guessing Tak is the owner of the restaurant and is the culprit who murdered the actresses.  Why? He's psychopath. His father and Mr Seo have been protecting him all these years. 

Yes Tak's the owner of Namwon.  Song asked him to get rid of the restraurant, but  He doesn't want to. As he reasoned out to Song, it is because of Namwon that  Song's business grew.

I wonder if Tak's mother was murdered,  or she worked for restuarant like Namwon.  I mean there's gotta be an explanation why he's pyscho and murders these  young women trainees.

15 hours ago, jongski said:

TK will expose him to  Dae Jin, Tak without remorse will kill Dae Jin.

Yes Tak's the owner of Namwon.  Song asked him to get rid of the restraurant, but  He doesn't want to. As he reasoned out to Song, it is because of Namwon that  Song's business grew.

I wonder if Tak's mother was murdered,  or she worked for restuarant like Namwon.  I mean there's gotta be an explanation why he's pyscho and murders these  young women trainees.

heya.  I can't remember all the details (I watch this drama always late at night, half asleep LOL).  Let us walk through it. Correct me if I am wrong guys!  There is a chance that Tak may not end up killing Dae Jin...cuz I think he tortures or perhaps kills for enjoyment and finds joy in others' suffering.  His method is more sadistic and clinical.

Remember the balloon kid? He could have injured the boy physically yet chose to hurt him by killing his happiness at the moment, which was his toy balloon.  When he was a boy, he hit a man in the head with a brick to see if it would kill him (the poor man became vegetative as the result).  He finds enjoyment in illicit pain... it's a game for him to play with another person's wellbeing and feelings.  He watches JYM lose her mind, what fascinated him is how she slowly descends into madness (becomes wooden in his words).  I don't see him driven to kill in the same way as Song - who doesn't seem to get a high on seeing his victims die.  Killing to Song is a necessary mean to an end, to achieve his goal.  Killing Dae Jin doesn't align with Tak's psychopath tendency.  The only way he would kill Dae Jin is if they have a big fall out where he wants to emotionally punish Song when he betrayed him.  I don't see him wanting to harm Dae Jin outright if there is no game involved.   I almost feel like if Daejin dies, it would be Shakespearean, unintentionally via his dad.

Several things do bother me.  Could there have been two killers? Yang Chul Ki did say that he is not the only culprit, didn't SYA also said the recent killing didn't seem to be the same as the one 7 years ago?  What if Yang Chul Ki indeed killed the first actress 7 years ago but the recent ones were done by another killer.  If Tak kills, I suspect he would chose his victims based on physical stature  - guy has slight built so it is easier to overcome women than men.  I also think Tak could also have cameras in the backroom/bedrooms; the USB recorders may not be the only evidence.  Tak just allowed the USB be facilitator for Song's crimes, unknowingly to the man.  I don't know, theories...:lol:

@bedifferent there are 2 different killers for sure . The 1st girl ( the one whom TJ’s Brother went to the house to deliver parcel) is supposedly by Yang Chul Ki. But I have mentioned earlier , I don’t think it is . He was there to “clean-up “ as instructed by Song . So I have a suspicion it had to do with Tak ( but I agree with your analysis of Tak’s character- he’s fascinated  by people’s suffering, hence killing them quickly is not what he’s after ) . The second batch of Jang girls were the same guy who stabbed TK as the stab wounds are similar 

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

He finds enjoyment in illicit pain... it's a game for him to play with another person's wellbeing and feelings.  He watches JYM lose her mind, what fascinated him is how she slowly descends into madness (becomes wooden in his words).  I don't see him driven to kill in the same way as Song - who doesn't seem to get a high on seeing his victims die. 

I agree. but where is the menntally coming from? I wish there's flashack why he's become like that even when he was child.  He was crazy creepy with JYM. Song ask him to let her go in exchange for someone else, but Tak doesn't want to. He finds her scaredness amusing and interesting.

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Killing Dae Jin doesn't align with Tak's psychopath tendency.  The only way he would kill Dae Jin is if they have a big fall out where he wants to emotionally punish Song when he betrayed him.

I agree. He wanted to scare Song... with what he's going to do with Dae Jin just like how he scared SYA father, using SYA. She was asked to stop the invewstigation  focuse on something else, other case.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@bedifferent there are 2 different killers for sure . The 1st girl ( the one whom TJ’s Brother went to the house to deliver parcel) is supposedly by Yang Chul Ki. But I have mentioned earlier , I don’t think it is . He was there to “clean-up “ as instructed by Song . So I have a suspicion it had to do with Tak ( but I agree with your analysis of Tak’s character- he’s fascinated  by people’s suffering, hence killing them quickly is not what he’s after ) . The second batch of Jang girls were the same guy who stabbed TK as the stab wounds are similar 

I agree. But it seems he does the orders but someone does the killing for him.  So all of these killings just to stop the expose of girls doing sexual favors to politicians and higher up?

@triplem  @jongski  @gm4queen    @bedifferent  @LC23  :):)

I don’t think Tak has to kill Dae Jin by himself. He can order Cho Hyun Woo to kill him.  Also if Tak wants,  he can hurt Dae Jin physically.  Actually Tak did make a threat to Song about his son. It backfired. Afterward Song realized he had to do something about Tak.  Maybe Song is using TK to get rid of Tak??  
Tak seems to have such a morbid interest in watching Young Mi in captivity.  Could it be he was put in a similar situation perhaps by his dad?
So far Tak hasn’t shown any interest in girls sexually.
TK’s manager said Tak’s dad was very obsessed about making Tak as an heir so much that he didn’t even consider about remarrying because his new marriage might hinder his goal.    Also the manager said Tak’s dad was very strict with Tak so I have to wonder what does that mean??

There are a few scenes showing Tak’s dad. He didn’t seem very scary but then it could be deceiving.

It’s interesting to see SYA dad’s expression when SYA was adamant about the investigation.  As a father he was proud of her yet there was sadness and apprehension.  
So SYA’a dad stopped the investigation because he felt he didn’t have power.  And he decided to become the Minister of Justice.  Did he push aside his principle so that he thought gaining power from the higher position would accomplish justice??   

I'm slowly catching up on last week's episodes. Honestly if CJH weren't in this show I'm not sure if I'd stick with it. Everyone is just so creepy and immoral. I guess that's a testament to the casting department and the acting of everyone involved.

I was actually kind of happy (and surprised it took so long) for Chul Ki (was that his name, the guy the TK had to get out of jail). I couldn't figure out why Song kept him around for so long because he seemed like a liability. That feeling quickly passed when he was replaced by Tak's even creepier character, as well as Cho Hyun Woo.

I have been impressed with CJH's acting in this show, I sometimes feel as though he's trying to over emote during angry scenes. In this show though he's been pleasantly more restrained. 

I'm looking forward to how things progress with the investigation now that TK and SYA are solidly working together.

@sally2

I know this drama is rather heavy and dark.  Most of the characters are grayish in varying degree.  Still I find this drama a bit unique and interesting.   Yes I really hope there will be some more lighter scenes with TK and SYA.    If Tak makes any move on SYA, maybe it will trigger something in TK for her.  
Appreciate that you try to watch it for the sake of CJH.  You know he is a maturing actor. He always looks for an interesting and challenging role.  Hopefully his next drama will be lighter with more romance.  :P

I love reading everyone's posts here... Feel so refreshed! :) And yes, about Tak, I believe he must be having a childhood trauma or something bitter that he enjoy seeing people suffer in pain! There's something to do with his mother! Is he only aiming at suffering ladies as with Jang Young-Mi & her grandma!?! I hope we get more details on his erratic behavior!

Some IG posts on Choi Jin Hyuk & Nana! Both are gorgeous & charismatic!! :) :heart: Looking forward to see more of them...

On 8/20/2019 at 11:33 PM, sally2 said:

I'm slowly catching up on last week's episodes. Honestly if CJH weren't in this show I'm not sure if I'd stick with it. Everyone is just so creepy and immoral. I guess that's a testament to the casting department and the acting of everyone involved.

I was actually kind of happy (and surprised it took so long) for Chul Ki (was that his name, the guy the TK had to get out of jail). I couldn't figure out why Song kept him around for so long because he seemed like a liability. That feeling quickly passed when he was replaced by Tak's even creepier character, as well as Cho Hyun Woo.

I have been impressed with CJH's acting in this show, I sometimes feel as though he's trying to over emote during angry scenes. In this show though he's been pleasantly more restrained. 

I'm looking forward to how things progress with the investigation now that TK and SYA are solidly working together.

I hear you, and I've been increasingly feeling the darkness and heaviness of the drama. It makes me a bit depressed, to be honest. I feel like there are so many evil, twisted, dark and powerful figures, and only about 1 or 2 people with more moral principles. I'm watching the show for Nana's character ; though because everyone seems to have a sick secret or personality, she feels out of place with her innocence and idealism. I'm waiting for the writer to burst my bubble on that (my tissues are ready). 

I'm watching the beginning of episode 11, and I'm not buying yet the accusations of prostitution against the minister of Justice (not writing this as a spoiler, since it was mentioned at the end of episode 10). First I don't trust the accuser, since she's been dodgy from the start, stealing her colleagues diaries to sell them to the highest bidder for the lead role in a movie, while disregarding the people actually seeking justice and the truth. I don't buy for one second that she suddenly grew a conscience; I think SWY put her up to it, because he suspects that the minister of justice might have been feeding his prosecutor daughter inside intel (which is true, he pointed her in the right direction; I think he anonymously might have sent her the evidence/document that showed up out of nowhere; he protected her files when he stepped in her office, and the chief prosecutor was obviously looking on her desk to walk away with key documents and evidence.). So I think these accusations might not be true, and if they happen to be , it would be because he was trapped into maybe walking in a hotel room with a young actress (and being filmed for insurance), in exchange of support to make him the minister of justice...

I think I will watch this show until the end, because I do like the theme despite the depth of despair it puts me in, but I confess that comes Wednesday and Thursday, instead of being happy and excited to reunite with the characters, I'm fearful about discovering the next level of physical, mental and emotional torture the characters have reached in their storyline. It literally makes my stomach twist in angst... :tears: (Yes, it seems I'm too sensitive. Not sure why... :sweatingbullets:)

There's a pattern where TK and YA get close to the truth, then it slips away from them either of their own doing or because they're being outsmarted. Found myself screaming silently to YA: "Why didn't ask to hear the whole story?" Was frustrated because I knew she would walk away (in shock, I understand but still) without getting to the bottom of the situation, and she did.

20 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I love reading everyone's posts here... Feel so refreshed! :) And yes, about Tak, I believe he must be having a childhood trauma or something bitter that he enjoy seeing people suffer in pain! There's something to do with his mother! Is he only aiming at suffering ladies as with Jang Young-Mi & her grandma!?! I hope we get more details on his erratic behavior!

Some IG posts on Choi Jin Hyuk & Nana! Both are gorgeous & charismatic!! :) :heart: Looking forward to see more of them...

Humm  before I just kept thinking whether it was Tak’s dad who caused Tak’s problem.   But as you pointed it out that Tak seems to be targeting only women so far,   I began to think about his mom too.   We don’t know anything about her.    Did she get divorced and live somewhere or die from a suicide or  is she the one who tormented and turned Tak into a psycho??   

Tak & his henchman Cho hyun Woo were truly scary in today’s episode.:tears:  I felt like I was watching something real. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:  poor Young Mi     I had such an urge to FF but I couldn’t.  I had to find out what was happening.  Finally we got to see a real cliffhanger with no preview    :astonished:

Just watched yesterday's eps & OH NOOOOO!!! That ending! I don't believe it! Yeon Ah can't be that stupid that she go anywhere a psycho wants her to go! :tears: May be Tak just spread the rumor as a prosecutor jumped off the building just to emotionally blackmail Tae Kyung! And Tak said that she is so appealing so I don't think he'd kill her off! He is greedy for the beauty of women! And I dunno what's in today's preview but I think Tae Kyung will commit a crime by killing Tak tonight! I can't bare to see Tae Kyung in pain! :( :bawling:

And now, desperately can't wait for tonight eps... Can anyone do live recapping..??! I guess suspense is real this time! :sweatingbullets:

1VN2IFV0YF_1.jpg

And Oh gosh... The girl looks so sexy! :o I love Nana's acting so much! 

Spoiler

Archived