[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2020] Love of Thousand Years 三千鸦杀

sugarplum892

59 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

One positive thing I can see from this COVID-19 is that networks might actually be able to air shelved dramas because nobody is filming at the moment

that means we're not gonna see it soon?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/15/2020 at 2:25 PM, linh5000 said:

Currently reading the drama, it seems promising. (I'm only on chapter 10 out of 53).  So I'm hoping to finish it before the drama begins.  

This will be my exit for ELOD...(still hung over from it.) 

:) 

I wish there was English translation for this novel. 

Not long to go for the drama to air!

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

This looks promising and interesting plot. However, this give me a tragic ending vibe! :confounded:

Anyone know if this will have happy ending?

I have read some spoilers for the novel and it's supposed to be 

Spoiler

a happy ending for the protagonists. 

13 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I wish there was English translation for this novel. 

Not long to go for the drama to air!

I'm reading the Vietnamese version. :) 

I believe it will be Happy Ending, cause I only read happy endings..no sad ending. :D

I just finished watching Love better than Immortality(after 3 rounds watching)....Zhao Lusi now becomes one of my favorites. I don't know the actor who will be the main lead in this drama but I am sure that Lusi will have an amazing chemistry with him.

6 hours ago, JoyceDreamer said:

To anyone who has watched the first two eps and understands what is going on,

Reveal hidden contents

why is the princess different? Did she change her looks to look like her servant? 

I watched the raw and I am not fluent in Mandarin. But I am guessing you are right.

I am looking forward to more episodes and for the English subtitles. I am agree with you @Winterfairy So far the quality of the drama is amazing.

Haven’t been this excited for a drama in a while :wub: Zhao Lu Si is excelling in her usual adorkable element thus far. I’m going to follow the airing schedule and watch all the raws as quickly as I can. Some translation help @JoyceDreamer

Spoiler

In ep1 the princess has a loyal maidservant Ah Man by her side who died in ep2 while trying to help her escape from the enemy’s demonic army. Her last words to the princess were: live on well on behalf of Ah Man. 

Ep3 flashback shows: the princess’ shifu who trained her in magical arts decided to give her a disguise in order for her to fulfil the mission of gathering a mystical lantern that can annihilate all demonic forces if she were to sacrifice her own blood and soul. It was not explicitly mentioned why she would take on her maidservants face but I’m guessing it was due to her dying words in ep1.

Furthermore, when the princess went up to the mountain forest while searching for the lantern and got caught within a formation, a magic mirror that was capable of showing one’s true form reflected the princess’ original face in ep1. So it’s confirmed that the princess took on the face of her maidservant. 

Archived