Quantcast
triplem

Oppa spotlight - Ji Chang Wook

@Sarang21 per your request & partly inspired by @stroppyse ‘s Healer rewatch, think it’s time to show some love to my other favourite Wookie . I have missed him . And I can’t wait for his post military body ...I mean comeback :D . 

@Ameera Ali come come ! 

@USAFarmgirl @kokodus let’s show some love for this hottie 

8f388a8155cc322e295179d75b405c2f.gif

JCW for me has the complete package . 

@sushilicious he can rival our Fiery Priest in the cross dressing department 

:joy:

Spoiler

4e0bd27dad041e3e59e69820205ec881933255f9

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I gasped when I saw that:joy:

but really? Let’s compare.

Can your princess-y beat this sassy...aBc?(btw, when I try to describe this look, all I can come up with is sassy...aBc)

20190323_124332.gif

• LOL 7

No one does sass like KNG of course @sushilicious

Apart from lovely abs , I think I always appreciate Wookie’s sweet lips & kissing skills 

1dd7fddb18fa0c2554d8f2066a83341fcf04732f

He’s got this cute habit of lip biting 

tenor.gif?itemid=9467135

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem oh me god. Is he from five fingers? The one with ju JI hoon?:joy:

Yep. But sorry to say I can’t watch that drama . Not because of JJH. It’s the same reason I cannot watch Item :D

• LOL 5

I discovered Ji Chang Wook through the drama Healer. The first thing I noticed about him was his lips...I don´t why but I found them really fascinating. :w00t:  @triplem looks like I´m not the only one who is obssesed with his lips :lol:

B_LPktXVEAEXCYi.jpg

cr. to owner

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@triplem looks like I´m not the only one who is obssesed with his lips :lol:

Hmm, are we going to have a Guess The Lips event soon then? :lol:

Don't kick me out, but I'm actually not too familiar with JCW... I think I haven't watched any one of his dramas properly :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@Sarang21 Exactly..I love his lips..even more than his abs....it has got this very kissable quality...and that nice  shape to it :D

4e92737dcf37523c261bd6f37af89f5f--lips-j

@ktcjdrama don't worry ,  the purpose of our club is to help fellow members discover new oppas...so many in dramaland , can't watch them all. If there's one drama I would recommend for JCW , it would be Healer..it remains one of my all time favourite action romance . 

@stroppyse is doing  a rewatch and she writes some amazing stuff on the drama thread . JCW is a legit action star

giphy.gif

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

79876D2A-906C-4A08-AF8E-6043595925CC.gif

that one of his classics kiss , if there was guss  the kiss remember snow and that lips :mrgreen:

it JCW magic :heart:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Yeah, I noticed the Healer thread keeps being updated... but I'm a bit late as they've all finished the 2nd round of watching... lol.... I've watched Healer up to ep.3 only, and haven't picked it up again. Will really need to do so asap.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah, I noticed the Healer thread keeps being updated... but I'm a bit late as they've all finished the 2nd round of watching... lol.... I've watched Healer up to ep.3 only, and haven't picked it up again. Will really need to do so asap.

U need to watch all of it , the drama is so good :blush:

that remind me of this video :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I loved he take naps :joy: with his own choice of big teddy bears :phew:

36D5C314-9672-414C-847B-1C8996343B8F.gif

29ADAEB7-7606-43C2-96A2-D7268137904B.gif

... he loves to sleep in the right side of bed :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama don't worry ,  the purpose of our club is to help fellow members discover new oppas...so many in dramaland , can't watch them all. If there's one drama I would recommend for JCW , it would be Healer..it remains one of my all time favourite action romance . 

@stroppyse is doing  a rewatch and she writes some amazing stuff on the drama thread . JCW is a legit action star

Appreciation for all oppas all the time! So many oppas, so little time! :lol:

Thanks for the shout out about my posts on the Healer thread. It's true that Healer is my favorite of JCW's dramas. It's not flawless, but it's not missing any elements. The story is good and makes sense, the pacing is consistently good (for me anyway, I know some of the other viewers disagreed and felt some of the middle episodes were draggy), the characterizations were good all around while the casting was fantastic even from the rookie actors, the stunts and special effects were fun (especially in the earlier episodes when they had time and money for effects), plus there is something mythic about the near superman-esque Healer who is humanized by the romance with Young Shin who is smart, feisty, and unconventional in her own right. I was happy that there were people willing to do a rewatch with me so that I could write voluminous commentary. :D Plus, I was surprised that I managed to clear up a plot point or so which wasn't as obvious to some of the other rewatchers.

As for JCW, only about a month left before his discharge! So looking forward to seeing his post-military body, errr, I mean comeback project.  :D Seriously though, he's another actor who has taken on some interesting roles, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he'll do once he's back on the screen. :wub:

Btw, @triplem, why can't you watch Five Fingers or Item?

Okay, all these photos of JCW's lips has made me a little on the warm side. I guess I had better take a break and daydream about his lips, err... I mean, take a walk. :)

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. he loves to sleep in the right side of bed :mrgreen:

Nice observation! And, thanks for the gifs. They were very...interesting to say the least. :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Don't kick me out, but I'm actually not too familiar with JCW... I think I haven't watched any one of his dramas properly :sweatingbullets:

That´s a such a good  idea :w00t:

@Ameera Ali That girl is so lucky...if it was me I would have fainted long ago 

giphy.gif

Everyone is looking forward to JCW post military body. I´m looking forward to his post military lips :phew:.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

He has a look that just about melts you right into butter....

large.jpghealer-1.jpg

No matter what the outside temperature is...

bd9991b994fdae5771523642670bd4f56ae29997

He brings on a HEAT WAVE...:heart:

2 hours ago @Ameera Ali  Was so right when she said... he loves to sleep in the right side of bed:mrgreen: 

I'm thinking no matter what side of the bed he is on....  It's the right side... LOL:thumbsup:

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

@stroppyse  reading ur post , make me want to rewatch it  after TYH :blush: 

@Sarang21 his body is perfect, he may grow dimple when he come back , oops dimple don’t grow in the tree  , sorry I need to check these lips again in your post  :mrgreen:

@USAFarmgirl  

A9BE4AC9-4098-4C57-8AE3-0CC9AC339D8A.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@stroppyse  reading ur post , make me want to rewatch it  after TYH :blush: 

For what it's worth, I think Healer holds up extremely well on rewatch. It doesn't feel dated at all in terms of story, language, or character emphases, and the production values were good enough that it could be released as a current drama and possibly get better ratings than when it was initially broadcast. :D If I remember right, Healer was much more popular with overseas audiences than the domestic Korean audience during its broadcast run.

The main difference may be in how young and cute the main leads are versus their more polished mature looks in later dramas.

Image result for healer kdrama

Related image
cr: Aya Alhware

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Announcements