Asian Men Redefined Calendar 2007

Guest CaliforniaSun

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ichigo_no_powder

I was afraid to look...and i was right. that is just awful. no offense to the models but if that's the best that they could come up with then it's just sad.

It is time for Asian Men to strut their hot stuff and show the world that Asian Men are BOLDER, SMARTER, and SEXIER than ever before

oh God...this is hilarious

Guest .:precious:.

ew nasty March looks like an alien YUCK.. I could walk around and find 12 better looking asian guys than all of these...

Guest anniejo

OH MY....WTF!!! :blink::wacko::crazy:

where did they get these supposedly "HOT" men!?! :crazy::blink::o:wacko:

for odd reason...they all look the same to me! :unsure:

and i wouldn't waste a single penny on that freaking calendar of them! lol! :lol::rolleyes::lol:

are these all they could find out of a BILLION or even a MILLION of men living in ASIA?! :wacko::rolleyes::blink: well, i guess...they're not looking hard enough. :(

what a waste of paper.... :(:(:(

Guest Born: 1985

i think April has got to be the best looking guy in the bunch..and hes not even that hot

Hehe...I think July's look the best (if you had to choose). :)

who produces this calender, i think these are the ppl who tried out for this and that is how they picked. Also they are looking for muscle and they all have big muscle. but yea definitely better asian men out there then them

Archived