Quantcast

I started reading Return the Swallow two weeks again and I caught up to the latest chapter. 

This is the story of Qin Yining. An orphan who has found her birth parents. When she was abandoned by her kidnapper she was left by a creek and was found by her Foster mother who then call her Little Creek. What a cute name uh.... She grew up with her foster mother until she was 8 and then went up to live in the Mountain. At the age of 14 years of age, He birth father found out about her and went to find her. 

Now @angelangie @lynne22 @n3bula  What do you think happen once she went back to her birth place.  GIVE ME A GUESSS????

THANKS FOR OPENING THIS THREAD CHINGU 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

51 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I started reading Return the Swallow two weeks again and I caught up to the latest chapter. 

This is the story of Qin Yining. An orphan who has found her birth parents. When she was abandoned by her kidnapper she was left by a creek and was found by her Foster mother who then call her Little Creek. What a cute name uh.... She grew up with her foster mother until she was 8 and then went up to live in the Mountain. At the age of 14 years of age, He birth father found out about her and went to find her. 

Now @angelangie @lynne22 @n3bula  What do you think happen once she went back to her birth place.  GIVE ME A GUESSS????

is this turn into a drama before? 

i need to go and catch more of the stories lols :D before i can really comment.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

is this turn into a drama before? 

i need to go and catch more of the stories lols :D before i can really comment.....

@angelangie It hasn’t been adapted into a a drama. I don’t think it will . If it did they wouldn’t be able to do it justice. If they found the right actress to play Qin Yining might be really hard. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@UnniSarahchingu I need to read the novel it sounds interesting. 

I'll make a guess and say she has to face many conflicts when she returns to her birth place. Maybe power struggle, vengeance, love, power, etc haha. I watch too many telenovelas lol. 

Who is the author so I can look the book up and read. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, n3bula said:

@UnniSarahchingu I need to read the novel it sounds interesting. 

I'll make a guess and say she has to face many conflicts when she returns to her birth place. Maybe power struggle, vengeance, love, power, etc haha. I watch too many telenovelas lol. 

Who is the author so I can look the book up and read. 

Good guess @n3bula  go here to read novel https://volarenovels.com/return-of-the-swallow/ros-chapter-1/

Info on the writer go here. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/return-of-the-swallow/?pg=20

• Like 2

Announcements