Broadcast Period: 3/19/2019

Cast:

Zhao Yi Qin

Li Jia Qi

Li Ge Yang

Stephanie Xu

Dong Yan Lei

Synopsis:

A story about the naivety of young love, the pureness, and beauty of friendship and the warmth of family surrounding a group of friends. 
Su Can Can loves learning about literary works. In her adolescence, she meets her best friends. Xu Mei Li is lively and cheerful, Lan Tian Ye is handsome and uninhibited, Lin Jia Ze is gentle and refined, Tao Ya Ting is beautiful and melancholic. 
In their journey, they have many little secrets and many worries. Whether in high school or in college, Su Can Can has collected many unforgettable memories. When she turned 28, she looks around and realizes that the people with her when she was 18 are still the same people around her now.
(Source: chinesedrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

My Youth 等等啊我的青春 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• Thanks 1

This one is really good. Recommended. Love the story and the cast.

• Thanks 1

Before we could remember the names of these dramas, they start airing and end also.  The leads are adorable:kiss_wink:

Cr: uploader

The 1st episode is subbed.  Omg!!! This drama is cute and the boy's are awesome!!!!:tounge_wink:

Cr:as tagged

Very very beautiful drama.  I don't know why this did not get the attention from the viewer's.  The OTP's are the best especially the main leads.  And it is getting slowly subbed by one of the blog, I suppose.  I can't contain my curiosity and watched it raw even though I did not understand a word and its worth it.

Here is the m/v of the main OTP where they start as tablemates, friends, lovers......... rest you have to watch.  It's good worth watching even though it seems to look like the normal high school drama.  It's more than that. 

Cr: as tagged

It is getting subbed? Yay! I really enjoyed it. I think it is hard to shine out from all those youth dramas. Since it is nothing really special it doesn't stick out and for me unfortunately the leading actress is pretty bad. She still needs a lot to learn but at least her character is likeable, so it is okay.