Genre: Drama

Episodes: 16

Airdate: May 27th - July 16th, 2019

Airtime: Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

Director: Jung Jung Hwa

Writer: Hwang Joo Ha

Official site: HERE

Plot:

It is a story about a man who decided to divorce his beloved wife after suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and a woman who decided to divorce her husband to have children. The plot unfolds six years later when they reunite. Cr. Soompi

Notes

"The Wind Blows" takes over the JTBC Mon & Tue 21:30 time slot previously occupied by Welcome to Waikiki 2

Cast:

Kim Ha Neul as Soo Jin

Resultado de imagen para jtbc 바람이 분다

She is the wife who reunites with her ex-husband who has Alzheimer’s disease.

Kam Woo Sung as Do Hoon

Imagen relacionada

He is a man who’s fallen in love with the same woman twice. 

Kim Sung-Cheol - Bryan Jung

Kim Ga-Eun - Son Ye-Rim

Lee Joon-Hyuk - Choi Hang-Seo

Yoon Ji-Hye - Baek Soo-A

Park Hyo-Joo - Jo Mi-Kyung

Jeon Guk-Hyang - Soo-Jin's mother

Han Ji-Hyun - Sun-Kyung

Character Chart:

Imagen

Teasers:

Spoiler

press conf

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

OST

part 1

Spoiler

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Wind Blows 바람이 분다 - Mon & Tue 21:30 KST - Kim Ha Neul & Kam Woo Sung - Premieres in May 2019
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Wind Blows, 바람이 분다 - Mon & Tue 21:30 KST - Kim Ha Neul & Kam Woo Sung - Premieres in May 2019

This drama will have struggles of couple and dealing with Alzheimers disease. So this going to be serious drama. I'm in.  I don't know the main actors though but aside from the story, I'm oing to to watch also for Kim Sung Chul. He's a good actor. I watched him in a drama To Jenny  and he was also part of Prison Playbook.  Happy I'm going to see him in this drama. Also he's going to be in that upcoming. Asadal Chronicle drama.

• 3 weeks later...

@0ly40, thank you for starting the thread, and for all the info. you provided.

Waves also to @jongskisuper-cute-bunny-waving-smiley-emoticon.     We do like similar drama! 
Kam Woo-Sung totally wowed me in "Should We Kiss First," so I am looking forward to seeing him in a new drama. Kim Ha-Neul seems to get better and better and more beautiful.

Now we have confirmation via Soompi article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

f61e24e34a2a4a06aea3db5650a9b3b0.jpeg?s=

Kim Ha Neul And Kam Woo Sung Confirmed As Leads In New JTBC Drama

Kim Ha Neul and Kam Woo Sung will be returning to the small screen in JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “The Wind Blows” (literal title).

“The Wind Blows” is a story about a man who decided to divorce his beloved wife after suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and a woman who decided to divorce her husband to have children. The plot unfolds six years later when they reunite.

After being offered the lead roles in February, both Kim Ha Neul and Kam Woo Sung confirmed that they will be starring in the drama.

The chemistry between Kam Woo Sung, who has been in several melodramas such as “Alone in Love” and “Should We Kiss First,” and Kim Ha Neul, who is returning to the small screen after three years, will be something to look forward to in “The Wind Blows.”

“The Wind Blows” is scheduled to air on May 27 after the conclusion of “Welcome to Waikiki 2.”

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is about 5 weeks until this drama airs.
Lets submit license request forms to Viki

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

@irilight  Chingu you're here.  Lets watch this. I want this sub too.  From the story plot, to the genre, to the actors. It's giving the old school kdrama vibes.  Like the early 2000. I like those. Something like "Save the Last Dance" which is still one my all time fav kdramas

JTBC keeps giving good dramas. I hope this is one of them too. I like  well written drama with good plots.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Wind Blows, 바람이 분다 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Kim Ha Neul & Kam Woo Sung - Premieres on May 27
On 4/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, jongski said:

@irilight  Chingu you're here.  Lets watch this. I want this sub too.  From the story plot, to the genre, to the actors. It's giving the old school kdrama vibes.  Like the early 2000

@jongski, Yes...!  I very much want to see this subbed.  I have only seen Kam Woo-Sung in "Should we Kiss First",  but I liked him so much, I want to see all of his projects.
I have always liked Kim Ha-Neul, and she only gets better with each production.

Good news!  Viki now has a fan channel for this drama.. Please follow it, and support it.

https://www.viki.com/tv/36574c-the-wind-blows

Romance and sunshine for Kam Woo-sung and Kim Haneul in The Wind Blows

twb_1-1.jpg

The upcoming JTBC romance melo The Wind Blows has released its first video teaser featuring Kam Woo-sung (Should We Kiss First) and Kim Haneul (On the Way to the Airport). The two actors are set to play a couple who breakup—only to then fall in love with each other all over again years down the road.

Read more on DramaBeans

TEASER

Shout out to fellow Soompiers friends who may be interested.

@Lmangla, @larus, @Friendly kitty, @katakwasabi, @triplem@jadecloud@ktcjdrama, @sava2sava, @lclarakl, @zenya22, @suchadiva42, @deandraluv@Carmarie, @macaronsandsakuratea, @gerrytan8063@tiMadam, @moodypie,

Did you all see the good news?   
Viki already licensed this drama!      
  happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif

Please drop by the channel and thank them.

https://www.viki.com/tv/36574c-the-wind-blows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Kim Sung-cheol to Star in "The Wind Blows" With Kam Woo-sung and Kim Ha-neul
photo1048781.jpg

Actor Kim Sung-cheol is starring in the new JTBC drama "The Wind Blows".

"The Wind Blows" is a romantic drama about a man and a woman who fall in love again and protect their memories of love.

Kim Sung-cheol takes on the role of Brian Jeong/Jeong Min-sik, a witty and charismatic young man who is also the youngest CEO in his field. Other cast Members include are Kam Woo-sung as Do-hoon and Kim Ha-neul as Soo-jin.

Kim Sung-cheol has experience in many musicals and dramas "Prison Playbook" and "to.Jenny". He also appeared in the movie "The Battle of Jangsari".

Kim Sung-cheol said he just can't get enough of "The Wind Blows" and he's overwhelmed to work with great stars and staff.

"The Wind Blows" comes out in May.

source

From the teaser. I've feeling it's going to be heavy. I like serious drama with good plot and writing. Pleabe be good!

I like JTBC dramas anway. They always make good serious youth dramas and mature ones.

Waiting to watch this. When he learned he's got Alzheimers he divorced her but but they meet again after 6 years. I guess he didn't want the wife to suffer with him hence  after finding out the disease, he decided to divorce her.

4th teaser

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Wind Blows, 바람이 분다 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Kim Ha Neul & Kam Woo Sung - Premieres on May 27th

Archived