Quantcast
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2019] The Wind Blows, 바람이 분다 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Kim Ha Neul & Kam Woo Sung - Premieres on May 27

JTBC presents

The Wind Blows

The_Wind_Blows-SR1.jpeg

Details:

Original Title: 바람이 분다

Episodes: 

Network: JTBC

Genre:

Airdate: May 27, 2019

Airtime: Mon & Tue 21:30

Director: Jung Jung Hwa

Writer: Hwang Joo Ha

History:

Do Hoon and Soo Jin are a married couple. Do Hoon learns that he has Alzheimer's disease. He decides to divorce Soo Jin out of concern for her future. The couple divorces.

6 years later, they meet again. Cr. Asianwiki

Notes

"The Wind Blows" takes over the JTBC Mon & Tue 21:30 time slot previously occupied by Welcome to Waikiki 2

Cast:

Kim Ha Neul as Soo Jin

Resultado de imagen para jtbc 바람이 분다

Kam Woo Sung as Do Hoon

Imagen relacionada

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This drama will have struggles of couple and dealing with Alzheimers disease. So this going to be serious drama. I'm in.  I don't know the main actors though but aside from the story, I'm oing to to watch also for Kim Sung Chul. He's a good actor. I watched him in a drama To Jenny  and he was also part of Prison Playbook.  Happy I'm going to see him in this drama. Also he's going to be in that upcoming. Asadal Chronicle drama.

• Like 2

@0ly40, thank you for starting the thread, and for all the info. you provided.

Waves also to @jongskisuper-cute-bunny-waving-smiley-emoticon.     We do like similar drama! 
Kam Woo-Sung totally wowed me in "Should We Kiss First," so I am looking forward to seeing him in a new drama. Kim Ha-Neul seems to get better and better and more beautiful.

Now we have confirmation via Soompi article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

f61e24e34a2a4a06aea3db5650a9b3b0.jpeg?s=

Kim Ha Neul And Kam Woo Sung Confirmed As Leads In New JTBC Drama

Kim Ha Neul and Kam Woo Sung will be returning to the small screen in JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “The Wind Blows” (literal title).

“The Wind Blows” is a story about a man who decided to divorce his beloved wife after suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and a woman who decided to divorce her husband to have children. The plot unfolds six years later when they reunite.

After being offered the lead roles in February, both Kim Ha Neul and Kam Woo Sung confirmed that they will be starring in the drama.

The chemistry between Kam Woo Sung, who has been in several melodramas such as “Alone in Love” and “Should We Kiss First,” and Kim Ha Neul, who is returning to the small screen after three years, will be something to look forward to in “The Wind Blows.”

“The Wind Blows” is scheduled to air on May 27 after the conclusion of “Welcome to Waikiki 2.”

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is about 5 weeks until this drama airs.
Lets submit license request forms to Viki

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

• Like 2

@irilight  Chingu you're here.  Lets watch this. I want this sub too.  From the story plot, to the genre, to the actors. It's giving the old school kdrama vibes.  Like the early 2000. I like those. Something like "Save the Last Dance" which is still one my all time fav kdramas

JTBC keeps giving good dramas. I hope this is one of them too. I like  well written drama with good plots.

• Like 1