Quantcast
triplem

Oppa spotlight - Lee Dong Wook & the TYH gang

@triplem Thanks for the invite!!!! There are still 3 more eps left, so I hope they fit in one shower scene in that. After all he is supposed to be sad and brooding right now after that breakup. Hahahaha

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhyqQ_s3RGFdxWijmTUZi

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Aaaaaaaaaaarggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!! PD-Nim, WHY??? WHHHYYYYYY??? WAAAEEEEEE??? WHY NO LDW’s ABS??? But seriously, I think LDW mentioned he’s too old now to be topless... SIGHHHHH!!

We won’t get to see his abs in TYH - SOOOOO SAD!! :bawling::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 8

@Ameera Ali I´m coming

Funny-Video-Cute-Puppy-Costume-Running-G

Forget the towel...they can use me :P

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Look at the veins popping out here

I´m such a sucker for popping veins :love:

• LOL 8

@triplem

I noticed he kissed YIN with his eyes open in Goblin (reincarnated era)....:lol: While in TYH, he shuts it tightly and softer tenderly sweetly, with a herd of unicorns galloping on the rainbow....:lol: Darn!! We are going to die trample by those unicorns @sushilicious :lol:

• LOL 5

TYH gives kissing scene a whole different new world....:lol: The feeling and softness emitted from 2 actors during kissing is no joke (to put it mildly :lol:, PG rated, PG rated) Good job LDW, YIN, PDNim and especially the kiss choreographer....

We will be swooning and pervy-ing here after TYH finish airing...For sure there will be some more smoldering scenes in the last 2 episodes that need to be dissect for our educational research...Whooohooo!!!

• LOL 4

I do like the kiss scenes in TYH, but I think in terms of hotness, LDW's kiss scenes in Hotel King are just so passionate. I think LDW is a fantastic actor who goes as far as his affinity with his character and the director let's him. So, I"m hoping that JR has some smoldering passion beneath that lovely somewhat stoic facade, even as Jae Wan did in Hotel King. Now, it's just the director allowing all those smoldering passion to be let loose in TYH. :D

Hmm, should I have been writing this on his actor thread instead of here since this is more about appreciating him? Okay, so here is some appreciation of LDW's abs.

Image result for lee dong wook abs

cr: Pinterest

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, triplem said:

welcome to the pervy club @mimima

I couldn’t resist when it popped up lol. Curiosity got the best of me :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3

@stroppyse

HK's kisses are sizzling smoking boiling HOT because the characters were written as spunky feisty cunning scheming matured and experienced people. While TYH characters live in another kind of universe. People in TYH are mostly nice prim proper aside from some criminal who got "terminated" after less than an hour of screen time combined....TYH has this old school vibes of love story that doesn't called for any abslicious scene from our lover boy (truly regrettable and a waste of good abs...:angry:).

Also he looked his best during HK. His polo shirt looks familiar....:lol::phew:

2SG8W.jpeg

Second best during Goblin...

2SG8X.jpeg

But of course I will join you in a change.org to urges the PD to allows KJR to let loose those canons inside him....:lol: I have been crossing every available fingers of mine for that moment....:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

On 3/25/2019 at 7:50 AM, cenching said:

@triplem

I noticed he kissed YIN with his eyes open in Goblin (reincarnated era)....:lol: While in TYH, he shuts it tightly and softer tenderly sweetly, with a herd of unicorns galloping on the rainbow....:lol: Darn!! We are going to die trample by those unicorns @sushilicious :lol:

@cenching LOLOL your kiss observations make me laugh! You really pay attention! 

• LOL 4

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching LOLOL your kiss observations make me laugh! You really pay attention! 

I am a very observant person.....:thumbsup:

• LOL 1

Announcements