• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new MV! 越來越愛

they all look pretty nice.

although i do prefer jiro's 出神入化 [chun shen ru hua] hair :x

i like the MV. it's pretty nice (:

霹靂MIT is out already. it's airing right now.

haven't posted for a long time but im back with the pics i took today at Macau's music festival...i took loads but i just picked the ones i liked the most to share with u guys since it takes a long time to upload :)

dscn1090xk3.jpg

i didnt add any special effects to the pic below..it just came out this way

dscn1079ku4.jpg

dscn1057jk1.jpg

dscn1094dr0.jpg

P.S. im a zhun fan but ya lun looked extra hot today..lol

my friends from taiwan and their friends as they claimed HATE fei lun hai.

their into like rock and mini cooper though lol

i think their OKAY

i don't like wu chun that much, my friend accidentally ran into him at the air port and asked for a picture with him haha xDD

i like Jiro wang and aaron their so cute

jiro is a funny actor

i wanna see aaron in that new drama with guigui from hsmm

i don't like hsmm

bang bang tang is okay, them lollipop kids haha wang zi is soo cute when i saw him in brown sugar macchiato

i love that maid girl

ya-tou

so cute!

^

I envy your friend. Even if she's not a fan she got a chance to meet the members. Many fans would want that to happen to them. Why are those who are not really a fan are the ones who get to meet them, accidentally?!?! Anyway, I wish the days would go faster. I want to see more performances from them.

Guest Jyezrah

Yay Fahrenheit! Haha. I actually didn't know about them until after I had watched the Taiwanese Version of Hana Kimi, which most of you probably know stars both Jiro <3 and uh... that other guy. CALVIN? I don't remember XD EDIT: Wu Zhun. That was a pretty bad fail.

If any of you are into DBSK, there was recently a big deal because they were semi-featured on an American T.V. show that visits different countries and their music scenes. The camera crew and host went to the Asian Music Festival, and Fahrenheit got some air time too! It was cool, because even though I'm a major DBSK fan (and was drooling over them on English T.V.) when I saw Fahrenheit I got all excited. "OOOH! I know them!" HAHA.

ARRON SIMPLY <3 PUMA!

Puma is a SUPER popular brand for Taiwan/China.

Archived