Episodes: 16

Genre: Fusion sageuk

Airdate: September 16th - November 5th, 2019

Airtime: Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

Director: Kim Ga Ram

Writer:  Kim Yi Rang

Watch on: Viki

Synopsis

Before Lee Soo became a king, he was an ordinary blacksmith in the countryside. He life suddenly changed at the age of 23. This was when Lee Soo became the King of Joseon. Meanwhile, Lee Soo's first love is Gae-Ddong. He loved her before he took the throne. King Lee Soo wants to marry Gae-Ddong, but, because of her humble background, it is virtually impossible. To marry Gae-Ddong, Lee Soo hires the Flower Crew Matchmaking Agency. The agency consists of 3 handsome men: Ma Hoon, Do Joon and Ko Young-Soo and they are the best matchmaking agency in Joseon. King Lee Soo asks the Flower Crew to make Gae-Ddong a noble woman. Cr. Asianwiki

Cast

Kim Min Jae as Ma Hoon

20190902160637.jpg

Gong Seung Yeon as Gae Ddong

20190902160856.jpg

Seo Ji Hoon as Lee Soo

20190902160951.jpg

Park Ji Hoon as Go Young Soo

20190902161037.jpg

Byeon Woo Seok as Do Joon

20190902161129.jpg

Go Won Hee as Kang Ji Hwa

20190902161207.jpg

Park Ho San as Ma Bong Deok

20190902161317.jpg

Jung Jae Sung as Kang Mong Goo

20190902161352.jpg

Supporting Cast

Lee Yoon Geon as Moon Seok

20190902161513.jpg

Gwon So Hyun as The Dowager Queen

20190902161638.jpg

Jang Yoo Sang as Kang

Ha Hoe Jung as Eunuch Jang

Park Bo Mi as Chun Shim

Character Chart

Character Chart - Flower Crew.jpg

Other Posters

Spoiler

20190814_164235_2267.jpg

20190829_101453_7352.jpg

Character Posters

Spoiler

20190822_095404_5220.jpg

20190822_095851_4690.jpg

20190822_100143_7213.jpg

20190822_100430_9200.jpg

20190822_100723_9116.jpg

20190822_101050_8388.jpg

Teaser

OSTs

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019 ] Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency - Mon & Tue - Kim Min Jae - Premieres second half of 2019
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Ji Hoon Confirms For Upcoming JTBC Historical Drama

T
by R. Jun 

Park Ji Hoon has confirmed for the upcoming JTBC historical drama “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency” (literal title).

The drama is a fusion sageuk based on a novel of the same name about a king who strives to protect his first love. In order to do so, the king enlists the help of the matchmaking agency “Flower Crew,” who make it their mission to transform the low-born woman, Gae Ddong (meaning “dog excrement”), into a noblewoman.

Park Ji Hoon will be playing Go Young Soo, the coolest, most fashionable man in Joseon.

The singer-actor, who is most well known now as a member of Wanna One, got his start as a child actor, appearing in dramas like “Jumong,” “The King and I,” and “Iljimae.” This will be Park Ji Hoon’s first foray into the acting world as an adult.

Meanwhile, actor Kim Min Jae has been confirmed for the lead role in the drama, which is slated to air in September this year. Cr: Soompi.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소 - Mon & Tue 21:30 KST - Seo Ji-Hoon - Premieres in Second Half of 2019
  • 2 weeks later...
On Thu Mar 28 2019 at 11:33 AM, angelbeast90 said:

I'm confused because one article says Minjae is the lead and the other one say Jihoon is the lead!!!

I'm also confused.

I'm happy with Seo ji hoon and Kim min jae working together Both of them My favourite  (Now I'm afraid battle between them, No no I can't choose one , difficult situation for me.)

Kim min jae(22) ,Seo ji hoon (21) ,Park ji hoon (19)

Gong Seung Yeon  (26)

53625778_2225508487487665_22597877066302

GSY I don't like her in her previous historical drama (My only love song) but I hope she will do her best in this one. 

I wish to see baek ji hee in this drama (She's looking very pretty in historical character I remember Tanashri ), Lee sung kyung, Kim ji won . If she's not confined yet I hope they select someone talented .

Another flower boy historical drama-

I hope they don't ruin this drama like Hwarang

1555293275_1450054.jpg

On April 15, the production team of JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency” (literal title) revealed that the drama’s main actors have been confirmed.

“Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency” will tell the story of a king who makes a request to Joseon’s best dating agency Flower Crew to protect his first love. Upon his request, the matchmakers at the agency risk their own lives to transform the lowly woman Gae Ddong into the most noble woman. Writer Kim Yi Rang has joined forces with director Kim Ga Ram of “Devilish Joy” and “Vampire Detective” for the drama.

Kim Min Jae has been cast for the role of Ma Hoon, Joseon’s best male matchmaker and the hottest guy in the city of Hanyang. As the leader of Flower Crew, he oversees businesses in dating, marriage, divorce, and remarriage. He does not discriminate against gender or social standing when it comes to customers. He uses his intuition and ability to see through people to find the right person for everyone.

Gong Seung Yeon will take on the role of Gae Ddong, a stubborn girl who could pass as a man. In order to survive, she chooses pants over skirts. She is famously known for taking on any tasks only for a dollar, whether it is woodcutting, delivering heavy rice bags, or stopping people from having physical fights on the streets.

Seo Ji Hoon will play the role of the king Lee Soo, who is willing to sacrifice his own life for his first love. He lived 23 years as an ordinary blacksmith but became a king against his will overnight. He used to be able to freely live his life, but now he is under 24-hour surveillance of his servants. Most of all, he is exhausted from various women in the palace continuously trying to seduce him when his heart is only set on finding his first love Gae Ddong.

Park Ji Hoon has taken on the role of Go Young Soo, Flower Crew’s image consultant. He is Hanyang’s hottest celebrity who turns streets into runways. He is also the most fashionable man in Joseon, and with his knowledge in beauty and fashion, he can turn anyone into a likable person.

Byun Woo Seok will play Flower Crew’s informant Do Joon. Do Joon used to be a son of a wealthy family who was perfect in every way . However, due to the fall of his family, Do Joon is forced to live an aimless life. One day, Ma Hoon appears in front him, asking to buy any information he has on everyone in the city of Hanyang.

The production team said, “For the first time in a while, we will be presenting a historical romantic comedy. Set in the mid-Joseon dynasty, the drama will feature a romance between good-looking men and women that will stimulate all of your five senses. We have cast actors in their 20s who are perfect for the roles they have each taken. Please look forward to the fresh and exciting chemistry between Kim Min Jae, Gong Seung Yeon, Seo Ji Hoon, Park Ji Hoon, and Byun Woo Seok.”

“Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency” is set to premiere sometime in September.

(Soompi)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소 - Mon & Tue 21:30 KST - Premieres on September 16th
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

First movie poster

Ehhh no Seo Ji Hoon...?

I assume this (first) poster is showing us the people of the Flower Crew, which is why SJH isn’t part of it. 

I hate how the description is so vague lmao but I’m rooting for Ma Hoon, as much as I love SJH 

Archived