[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

0ly40

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a translated version of the ep.3 preview.

In some pics it looks like GD might finally get to wear a nice hanbok and have tidy hair now she is working for the agency. Gong Seungyeon is so pretty I do not want to see her in that ugly outfit and hair anymore :sweatingbullets:

Will Gae Ddong and Lee Soo finally meet again?

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I seriously mistaken him as YJG lol. Cos i know YJG also play in drama with GSY before. So i thought they were on some reunion or something haha... 

Btw this promo is so weird  yet eyecatchy... :lol: im kind of hypnotized with their mouth opening... 

I definitely see the YJG resemblance in still pictures but I find in videos the resemblance is much less obvious.

That promo scares me! :ph34r:

Yow...finally managed to finish eps 1 and 2. I am watching 3 ongoing dramas so my first priority is messed up :sweatingbullets:. But now that one drama already ended, I can probably fix how I watch these dramas..aigoo.. and there's one coming too on Sept. 30..I'm screwed.. HAHA..

Been reading comments also from other sites and I see that mostly are rooting for Seo Ji Hoon. I mean, this is like a battle of 2nd leads. And you don't put two 2nd leads in one drama and just make one the main. I'm quite torn because Lee Soo's story is indeed sad but interesting on where it will go from now, and then there's Ma Hoon too. I really love Min Jae's subtle expressions on how he portray his feelings. Such a great actor. I am happy for him to finally land a lead role. Idk if this is the reason why I'm also leaning more towards Ma Hoon since from the start, but I wanna see more of his backstory too. And please, I hope that he won't also get into politics because of his father (who I don't know what to make of if he's actually a villain here). And I also hope Lee Soo can become a wise king and not actually turn dark.. isn't that why he was raised as a commoner to appreciate every little trivial things this world can offer. He might not get the girl in the end but I just hope that his story and Ma Hoon's will be of equal footing for it to not seem like just because a character doesn't end up with the female lead mean he's the '2nd lead". He can be a standalone character if he needs to.

I know this drama has flaws like some of you pointed out, but I guess I'll just enjoy this without dwelling much into it since I'm just looking for a drama where I can just sit and relax and watch it. And this is just perfect. I'll use my brain more on the other drama I'm watching .. he he..

Anyways, looking forward to ep 3.

15 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Been reading comments also from other sites and I see that mostly are rooting for Seo Ji Hoon. I mean, this is like a battle of 2nd leads. And you don't put two 2nd leads in one drama and just make one the main.

:lol: Ha ha!  That is accurate!  Hope Seo Ji Hoon wioll get his chance at first lead too as he is a very good actor.

I really love Min Jae's subtle expressions on how he portray his feelings. Such a great actor. I am happy for him to finally land a lead role. Idk if this is the reason why I'm also leaning more towards Ma Hoon since from the start, but I wanna see more of his backstory too. And please, I hope that he won't also get into politics because of his father (who I don't know what to make of if he's actually a villain here).

Min Jae a great actor and I appreciate in episode 3 that we got a bit more insight and growth for his charcter.

And I also hope Lee Soo can become a wise king and not actually turn dark.. isn't that why he was raised as a commoner to appreciate every little trivial things this world can offer. He might not get the girl in the end but I just hope that his story and Ma Hoon's will be of equal footing for it to not seem like just because a character doesn't end up with the female lead mean he's the '2nd lead". He can be a standalone character if he needs to.

I agree. I feel like that's going to be his character arc: from a puppet King into a strong King who understands  the struggles of his people.  I feel bad for him but don't think he will end up with Gae Ttong:(

By the way, please can someone clarify how her name is supposed to be spelled?  Last week I saw it being spelled Gae Ddong everywhere but in the subs I watched today her name was spelled Gae Ttong?

I still don't quite understand Gae Ttong's previous living situation. From what I can tell she and her brother were slaves, they tried to run away and she lost her brother.  She burned her slave papers.  But how exactly did she end up living with Kim Soo and his foster father?  I really wish the drama had taken a little bit more time to establish their backstory.

After ep. 3 it looks like the guess from last week about her brother was very wrong! :ph34r:

I felt sorry for Gae Ttong when she broke down and cried about how she always worked so hard but still everybody always left her.  It made some of her actions in the previous couple of episode more understandable (still doesn't really explain her attitude on the "wedding night").  I thought she overreacted in the scene where she argued with Ma Hoon about their new client and quit her apprenticeship. 

Welll......I dunno.

Only watched the 1st episode w/o full English subtitles. :angry:  Kinda hard to figure out what's going on.  The guys are all very pretty.  Gong Seung Yeon is always pretty (it is still her eyes..and her voice) and she plays this Pygmalion/My Fair Lady/rags to riches/feisty girl part very well.  Does her name really mean Dog Poop in Korean? 

This guy Kim Min Jae could be Yeo Jin Goo's younger brother, he's even got the voice.

It seems to bounce back and forth from serious drama to silly rom-com.  It hasn't found its balance yet.  Don't know if it will.  It hasn't grabbed me with anything special yet....except to watch GSY again! 

Gentle reminder:

Please keep your posts on topic. No need to talk about preferences in regards of idol actors and so on. There might be fans here who would see it as not good for the overall mood in the thread.

Just write about the drama and the episodes itself.

-Jillia

Er I don't watch or know Wannabe or whatever it is. I am watching this drama. And am up to date with it unlike the other drama you mentioned.

I like the story and the acting. Isn't this enough to watch it? However am surprised to see Kim Soo stay so naive, good tempered still. Where else the male lead has hidden depths and secrets. I already feel my heart wincing in sympathy for her when she falls for him. I presume she will turn up to have a good background in the end.

Archived