201967811568614701.jpg

97425551.1.jpg

97425553.1.jpg

Spoiler

97425555.1.jpg

97425556.1.jpg

97425558.1.jpg

Credit:  The Fact Korea/dongA

P.S.: I'm absent due to private matters. Still I'm looking forward to this drama. But will only join the drama discussion later.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소 - Mon & Tue 21:30 KST
1 hour ago, hell59 said:

Wow, he is is super cute and he is only 22? That actress is so lucky!

Yup!..even the main male lead is just 22 :D.. 

For those waiting for the ep to be subbed, here's a recap of the first ep from dramamilk :D 

https://www.dramamilk.com/flower-crew-joseon-marriage-agency-episode-1-live-recap/ 

Kim Min Jae is  Yoo Jin Goo's doppelganger. He's taller, thinner and cuter. 

Is anyone subbing this show besides VIKI? Why is Viki showing it a day late? The first episode was released today and it won't show at VIKI until tomorrow? 

@hell59

The Viki contract might include this condition for the episode to be released the next day. Plus English subtitles should be available and those take time. So it's only fair to give Viki at least one day until each episode is released.

Just finished with first episode it’s so funny  :mrgreen:

mr cute ,or let’s say fashionable earring is cute on him :joy:

5d802292d6e8e895287060.gif?download

click , click :glasses:

but how lovely & romantic is the friend of stone head is ( for him to respect & adore the woman he love , it’s beautiful to watch ) so bad he is the second lead I could watch him all night :blush:

5d8023d868a85228831615.gif?download

Hi to @lightbringer06 friend we need to stop meeting like this :joy::kiss_wink:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_xChGcbZUV1YW4WUePRP

I still find it amazing that no matter the number of dramas or the characters seen this view and action of a simple piggyback ride becomes as beautiful to me as a couple watching a sunset it just gets to me every time.  In just one episode I find the introduction to these characters interesting and colorful.  The story seems to be a mixture of light as well as dark a drama with comedy and yet mystery. Romance and yet there is fear of even a storm.

In truth I came being a proud fan of Gong Seung Yeon in being able to watch her talent on screen once again as well as the other actors and this story brought to life.  So far it seems to be a perfect choice at least to me...

Watched the first episode without subs. I enjoyed it very much . Now I need to watch the second episode with subs as well as the first. It was fun and I need to get a bit immersed in the show , I hope the second episode will do it for me.

But why!!! Even in alternate universes Park Jihoon can't be rid of "Nae Maum Soogae Jaeojang!":lol:

Archived