Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

I'm sad why go won hee Cast as Supportive character :bawling: and Not as Main lead.

• Like 4

This looks fun!  I think I will definitely give it a watch.  I love the vibrant colours, the beautiful costumes and the promotion gives me Sungkyunkwan Scandal vibe. 

It seems like Yi Soo and Gae Ddong's love story is going to be a tragic one though :tears:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, raziela said:

This looks fun!  I think I will definitely give it a watch.  I love the vibrant colours, the beautiful costumes and the promotion gives me Sungkyunkwan Scandal vibe. 

It seems like Yi Soo and Gae Ddong's love story is going to be a tragic one though :tears:

Hi there~! ..ha ha... that's because they aren't the ones meant for each other :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Hi there~! ..ha ha... that's because they aren't the ones meant for each other :D

Hey there! giphy.gif

Nice to meet you in this thread too! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, raziela said:

Why so tragic thanks to Yi Soo Gae Ddong will find her true love! That is why he meet her for:wub: to help her meet her one and only

• Like 6

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Hey there! https://giphy.com/gifs/hello-Cmr1OMJ2FN0B2

Nice to meet you in this thread too! :D

Ha ha...yes.. it's nice to be in a thread with familiar names :D.. makes it more enjoyable too.

2 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Why so tragic thanks to Yi Soo Gae Ddong will find her true love! That is why he meet her for:wub: to help her meet her one and only

Lol.. you are right there too :D. Because of Yi Soo, she'll find her true one :).

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

But what about poor Yi Soo? He seems to truly love her:(  It will be sad if he ends up a lonely King with no love in his life especially as he didn't even want to be King.

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ha ha...yes.. it's nice to be in a thread with familiar names :D.. makes it more enjoyable too.

(my gif didn't work :P)

Yes! It will be fun to follow this with you on this thread too :D Can't wait for next week!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, raziela said:

(my gif didn't work :P)

Yes! It will be fun to follow this with you on this thread too :D Can't wait for next week!

HAHAHA...I just opened the link to see what it is :D.

Yay! Just 3 more sleeps to go :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, raziela said:

Thanks so much!  It looks so good! :D

True :D. Thought it's gonna be more fluffy but looks like it also has that 'drama' since we have politics involved in it as well.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

True :D. Thought it's gonna be more fluffy but looks like it also has that 'drama' since we have politics involved in it as well.

Yes! I thought it was going to be mainly fun and fluff (which is fine too!:lol:) but looks like there will be some more dramatic aspects also.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, raziela said:

Yes! I thought it was going to be mainly fun and fluff (which is fine too!:lol:) but looks like there will be some more dramatic aspects also.

well, it's okay too. at least it will not be too heavy and not too light since there will be romance too. 

• Like 5