Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

0ly40

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks fun!  I think I will definitely give it a watch.  I love the vibrant colours, the beautiful costumes and the promotion gives me Sungkyunkwan Scandal vibe. 

It seems like Yi Soo and Gae Ddong's love story is going to be a tragic one though :tears:

8 hours ago, raziela said:

This looks fun!  I think I will definitely give it a watch.  I love the vibrant colours, the beautiful costumes and the promotion gives me Sungkyunkwan Scandal vibe. 

It seems like Yi Soo and Gae Ddong's love story is going to be a tragic one though :tears:

Hi there~! ..ha ha... that's because they aren't the ones meant for each other :D

4 hours ago, raziela said:

Hey there! https://giphy.com/gifs/hello-Cmr1OMJ2FN0B2

Nice to meet you in this thread too! :D

Ha ha...yes.. it's nice to be in a thread with familiar names :D.. makes it more enjoyable too.

2 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Why so tragic thanks to Yi Soo Gae Ddong will find her true love! That is why he meet her for:wub: to help her meet her one and only

Lol.. you are right there too :D. Because of Yi Soo, she'll find her true one :).

5 hours ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Why so tragic thanks to Yi Soo Gae Ddong will find her true love! That is why he meet her for:wub: to help her meet her one and only

But what about poor Yi Soo? He seems to truly love her:(  It will be sad if he ends up a lonely King with no love in his life especially as he didn't even want to be King.

3 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Ha ha...yes.. it's nice to be in a thread with familiar names :D.. makes it more enjoyable too.

(my gif didn't work :P)

Yes! It will be fun to follow this with you on this thread too :D Can't wait for next week!

4 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

True :D. Thought it's gonna be more fluffy but looks like it also has that 'drama' since we have politics involved in it as well.

Yes! I thought it was going to be mainly fun and fluff (which is fine too!:lol:) but looks like there will be some more dramatic aspects also.

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

Archived