Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

9 minutes ago, RPM said:

Preview :

LS- I want the royal wedding to take place as soon as possible. 

He dared to desire the king's fiancee.

I'll have him torn to pieces and have his family exterminated.

:bawling:

Hoon... he is so pure. Like he never believed in love and now he can't have the woman he loves. :bawling:

• Sad 6

I love this fictional Joseon drama and lead actor Kim Min Jae and Gong Seung Yeon are doing a great job without knowing each others feelings while the rest of the flower crew is seeing it!  Well, actually, Hoon is married to Gae Ttong through her new Lady Yun name.  

If I based this to a real Joseon story the Lee King don’t get to get married to his lady love but he will get a powerful queen and full of greed as he cannot protect the one he loves. But usually its myth.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I really admire Gae Ddong for being honest with her feelings. It may take her awhile to realize these strange feelings she had when Ma Hoon got close or when he was being sweet and thoughtful of her. But once she was certain that she loved him, she confessed in a heartfelt way. I liked how she recited the poem to let him know where her heart truly belonged.

Soo is really shifting towards the evil path after losing his court lady who was the only companion in the lonely palace as well as the love of his life, Gae Ddong. He has lost hopes and dreams in a flash because of MH's father. I'm curious how far Soo would go If he knows who MH's father is. I'm excited to see the showdown between Ma Hoon and Lee Soo. It's gonna be heartbreaking to watch though.

MH's struggling as he keeps pushing GD away. He can't be honest with himself because he's worries about GD. But if one day GD really leaves him, would she choose to stay in the palace with Soo or would she decide to live on her own with her brother? 

I'm also worried about MH's safety. Would MH be punished too if the entire nation learns that his father killed the crown prince?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Hello, i'm new in this forum. I'm not to good at english. Please take care of me. 

I really love gong seung yeon and try to watch all of her drama. And Flower Crew is my favorite until now. 

I think in the end Gae Ddong will have a new family with her new name. Mr. Yoon maybe will re-married with Lady Yuu. And he will accept Gae Ddong as his daughter with her new name. I cannot wait to see the next episode.. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, KittenLou said:

Hello, i'm new in this forum. I'm not to good at english. Please take care of me. 

I really love gong seung yeon and try to watch all of her drama. And Flower Crew is my favorite until now. 

I think in the end Gae Ddong will have a new family with her new name. Mr. Yoon maybe will re-married with Lady Yuu. And he will accept Gae Ddong as his daughter with her new name. I cannot wait to see the next episode.. 

@KittenLou soompi forum is one of the best forums now and not toxic as before and you’ll learn a lot and enjoy a lot speaking your thoughts. Just avoid being toxic and don’t mind not being good in English! Welcome! 

• Like 3

A pretty sad ep. overall..:(

My heart aches for Soo, the King mostly..-_- That ******* chief councillor aka Hoon's dad!:angry: I hope he gets his comeuppance..and soon:crazy: Aww~Soo Yeon finally confesses to Hoon, it appears the remaining half of this drama will get much more dramatic & emotionally heavy(?) Young Soo's just comic relief at this point but he's so adorable you just can't help but like him LoL. Gosh I hope Joon gets reunited with his mom, as much as Soo Yeon with her brother~

"From now on, you come first..." - I'm sorry Soo but I'm on Team Hoon on this one:P:wub: Soo is proving to be a compassionate & just King, alas like most Kings he's doomed to be alone.. when that palace lady committed suicide it brought back so much of my Scarlet Heart feels...:tears::unsure:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, KittenLou said:

Welcome to the forum and do not worry about your English skills. :D We're here to enjoy the drama together, so please feel free to share your thoughts and feelings!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ouch double punch for Soo. Crying puppy. One minute i am rooting for Mahoon&Gae ttong and one minute i am feeling sad for Soo, for whom Gae Ttong was his whole world. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I Repeat Ha Sung Woon's song, I feel sad, remembering MH on his position. At first, He loves GD but he can't say anything. Now, GD loves him but he still can't say anything. I feel bad also to LS. He losts all of the people that he loves or trusts so instantly. He heard GD make confession directly, of course it makes his heart shattered in pieces. So sad see him always cry and cry. 

6 episode remaining, I wish the best for all. No more tears, no more sadness. 

• Sad 2

Ma Hoon telling Gae Ttong from now on she is the most important.

Also Ma Hoon:

giphy.gif

Me:

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I like the scenes between Joon and JH on their own.

Just looking at each other.

GT told Hoon that she loved him and that is ok.

But, she didnt even think about LS.

They were friends for a long time though.

Seo Ji Hoon deserves  a better role than this.

• Like 2

Hi everyone! :) been lurking on this thread for a while now and can't help but to post something to support this drama. :D I'm a fan of GSY since AYHT and saw KMJ in Tempted but was into Do Hwan then so I basically was just ignoring him. lmao. sorry, KMJ.

But back to Flower Crew, at first I was not planning to watch it realtime but after two episodes and I'm hooked already. And I must say that GD is so shippable with both Lee Soo and Ma Hoon. Hahaha. Like the drama was able to sell both teamup. Well, at least for me.

But after all that had happened, I am really rooting for MH and GD now...tho the last scene of episode 10 is really super sad for LS.  :tears: The only thing I hope now is that LS would not go into the villain-y plot and push himself to GD especially now that he knew what's really in her heart...or rather, who is.

And I can't wait for MH and GD to date officially. Huhu really craving for their sweet moments. (& ofc proper kiss. lmao :P)

Lastly, I hope that their ratings will increase in the last six episodes. I know 3%something is already good for a cable channel but still, Flower Crew deserves better. 

• Like 3

This episode was such a sad episode for Lee Soo. He lost the one person in the palace who was genuinely siding with him and he could trust. I just hope that his eunuch will be on his side from now on despite his first betrayal.

And then... he found out that Gae Ttong is in love with Hoon. :(

Seo Ji Hoon really embodies the sad King and sad heartbroken man. I just hope he won't go to the dark side. I think that would too easy. I would understand his anger but I also think the drama painted him well as the genuinely good man he is inside.

So we have no entered the angst part of each drama and I'm ready for it but also I'm not.

On another note: I adored Gae Ttongs confession. The whole bridge scene, the wish making and then the confession was lovely.

595609060c86ae5621066f4be457d436fff163c6

• Like 8

Watching ep 8 now..i must say

1 . The clothes are so nice! Beautiful

2. Ma Hoon is attractive, yet he is not popular in Korea?

3. Evil beautiful lady... mean... how is she going to end up with the tall guy? Hmmm

... if that was the plan intially... 

• Like 3

I hope no more second leads for Seo Ji Hoon anymore. He is one of the best new actor of his age. Only debuted at 2 or 3 years ago. Yet so strong acting and so beautiful to look at & that hot body. I like Kim Min Jae but he is lacking at acting compared to Seo Ji Hoon for me. Also entire drama story is slow and not really seeing point at episode 10. i am watching this drama but at this rate there wont be 2nd or 3rd time. 

2321c69c2c994922b83f79e0f113bcb9.jpeg?s=

Heartbreaking episode! Feel so sad for Soo.. It‘s like a curse for him, becoming a King. Suddenly he is totally alone. And don‘t even mention the bridge moment, ouch, so so sad!! 

But in the other hand, what a lovely episode for fans of Hoon. Melting completely when he said: „From now, you’ll come first over everything“. That’s like a confession but indirectly from him. And just love it when he stares GD in the bridge. His eyes looked completely in love with her :wub:

Wow, this drama is really something. It‘s bit slow for this week‘s episode. And now just have to wait for next week again... 

• Like 3

Phew... just finish watching ep10. I have been watching all episodes for the past 3 days and completely liking it!

When the drama started, i wasnt keen on it, perhaps becaue i didnt know who the actors were but seeing it being mentioned a few times as top10 buzzworthy drama every week, got me curious. And im glad i started to watch it.

Initially it gave me the Syungkyuan* Scandal vibes without the cross dressing, and i thought Ma Hoon's character was interesting, even the child actor was so good. 

Im on team Ma Hoon obviously, i pity the King but what to do... he may have been with GD as a family for so long, caring her but GD's feeling for him wasnt that developed even when Kim Soo proposed to her and she said yes. When he disappeared, Ma Hoon helped her to get over him, and slowly falling in love with Ma Hoon instead. I understand the King's frustrations and his inability to protect the people he cared, but as we have seen in many historical drama, he will only get strong if dramatic events happened in his life which will make him stronger B)

Anyways, as mentioned earlier, when i saw the leads, both remineded me of yeo jingoo and shin mina... now i wish male lead wouldnt make his eyes large whenever he sees GD as it looks so un-natural... hahahahah... stop with the bulging eyes scenes pls :D

Looking forward to the next episode. Loving GD's confession and Ma Hoon is in deep trouble for 'stealing' the King's woman...  hahhaa... while the king is an expert in crying... good actor ... hehe

• Like 3

Headstrong girl Gae Ttong is more amazing every day how could anyone dislike her? I love her and Hoon together, they're too cute! I hope we could get a lot more romance between them now that the cat is out of the bag, even when I'm feeling rather sad that Soo had to witness that beautiful love confession :/

About him, I never thought kind, naive Soo could go dark this easily but after thinking about it, it was not sudden; he's been lied to, manipulated, betrayed but he was still fighting fueled by his love for Gae Ttong. Discovering her only friend in the palace was killed, the same day he learns his beloved is in love with someone else --someone he trusted-- and possibly learning this someone is the son of his main antagonist. This surely can make kind Soo snap. 

Still I'd wish for Soo and Hoon to clear things up ;_; for Gae Ttong-ie

The only one I can't like is Kang Ji-hwa, she supposedly is not evil like Hoon's father but I hate her for how awful she is to Gae Ttong... and to everyone else! she's awful, to me she's not forgiven for how she's falling in love with Do Joon because she treats him like trash every chance she gets. She's awful.

I'm loving this drama, Kim Min-jae is gloriously adorable. I fell in love with you Matchmaker Ma <3

• Like 5

Honestly till now I don’t have much sympathy for Soo...or his ‘father’ since they ghosted on the wedding day. You’re telling me since then the father, even a third party, could sendn’t her a message to let her know he’s okay, alive at least without revealing king secret? I’m sorry but I have personally am extremely frustrated with Soo. Does anyone remember how much debt he left her because the wedding was unpaid?! Fine don’t even contact her. The times he interacted with Hoon after...he couldn’t be considerate enough to make sure all expenses are taken care of? Not like he can’t afford it now that he’s the richest of all. And then I honestly cannot understand his rationalization behind bringing GT to the palace. He can barely protect himself or handle the affairs like a proper king, and then he wants to drag another person into it that has already had two assassination attempts after her?! My perception of him so far is a selfish, self absorbed and inconsiderate ‘fiancee’ that doesn’t deserve GT. Sorry not sorry,  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Honestly I don't want talking about this but....unbelievable, unacceptable !!!!!!

When I watch a drama, I only watch the story and the characters in the story

not watching actors and actresses even they are the leads !

and I don't accept the 2 leads characters : MH and GT !

About MH : he always criticizes and says to every members of the crew 

about the rules : " never switching the job and personnal feelings "...etc..

and he did .. it's a shame !!!! He stlole other man's woman !

he knew in the beginning  how Soo loves GT, he came every day and begs

him to make him get married with her ! and even now, when Soo is in a difficult

situation, he continues loving her and always wanting her beside him !

It's very dangerous for a King going outsie the palace but he did ! and do not forget, 

all the wemen in the palace are beautiful, even a maid, they are selected through many many

wemen. But Soo isn't swayed, his heart is intact ! And I doubt if the real GT is beautiful

the actress is but not GT ; she was a slave, working hard in buttcher, not educated.....

Bon, about GT ; the worst !!! I don't know how I can use words to describe her

a woman not well educated, no brain ( speaking before thinking) and the worst character

is infidelity ! She was with Soo from childhood, he always cherished, protected and loved her

and she is like this ???!! if she thinks Soo is dead...OK but she met him and knows he is alive

and he always wants getting married with her....WHY ???!!!! A woman in Joseon period !

So, I can say one thing ....she is born not to be a Queen, her fate is like that !

Tant pis pour elle ! haizzzz I hate this girl and Ma Hoon too !

They richard simmons me off !

• Like 1
  • LOL 2