Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

58 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And I agree her scenes with Joon are good. But to me they're not good enough to redeem her. Btw if Joon would be the terrible person and Ji Hwa the lovely person... it wouldn't work for me either.

100% times a million. 

To justify (for my viewing pleasure not to justify her actions which are awful) I have split her into identical twins one is nasty as all get out and beats her servants totally unredeemable (Ji-hwa) and the other is the repressed/prejudiced but redeemable sister (Ji-hye, why not) because she has cute run ins with Joon. Their names are close enough that people think they are the same person... but *I* know that they are entirely different people! :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Ameera Ali

OMG! I haven't watched the episode yet but this is gonna be hilarious. :lol:

the way she think she is  clean , more funnier :joy:

5da4fc3ed9a99228109642.gif?download

* love this drama because we experience laughter, pulling hair moment, love , friendship, family , I  never disappointed :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

the way she think she clean is more funny :joy:

* love this drama because we experience laughter, pulling hair moment, love , friendship, family , I  never disappointed :heart:

Let's never forgot that Gae Ttong isn't really a noble lady. :lol: She butchered fish and did every dirty job to earn money. She is a woman with a good heart but a dirty body. LMAO

And yes I can't agree more. :D A mixture in this drama.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

What you do when woman ask your man to marry :mrgreen::scream:

1 -  try not get heart attack :sweat_smile:

download

2 - state the facts :naughty:

download

3 - confess :phew:

download

• Like 3
  • Love 3

OMG, I cant wait to watch it during lunch time! Thanks for sharing, making me unable to control myself while working!

• Like 2

Clips for episode 9:

Spoiler

And even more:

• Like 5

I didn’t know he found of the idea our lead need to end with each other to go in his ways and kill annoying woman  so he stop the marriage to happen & end in jail :joy::mrgreen:

3dcoff.gif

** Or the silly didn’t listen to the advice &  bad mouth the king :joy:

• LOL 5

How lovely, now both Soo Yeon (fka Gae Ddong) & Hoon are entering the palace, although married to others! I'm truly disliking that noblewoman more & more but she's prettier than Soo Yeon imo (ducks for cover) I feel the styling for Soo Yeon a tad too plain? It's so obvious the noblewoman has feelings for Joon but her pride is clouding her better judgement. 

I liked how Hoon said he created a narrow path so be it an aristocrat or common folk, they need to walk the same path to their matchmaking agency. If only his father shared the same ideals~ So glad that the lady wasn't fooled by the forged letter, I was nervous that she would LoL. She was trying to protect her daughter, hence she wanted to remarry. Joon was notably mistaken by her intentions. 

I like Soo but he has a different path than Soo Yeon..while his undying love for her is great & all..it's also placing her in harm's way. I do hope he gets this & move on. I mean he's now a king & well, he can have a whole harem of women if he wants:P his union with Soo Yeon is just not meant to be.

• Like 3

Watched it last night. It was a little boring episode. My heart hurt for Soo especially in next episode he is crying.

• Like 2

Preview 

Ending Soo:heartbreak:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh noooo. what is she saying to Hoon? I feel that their chemistry is really great. I don’t understand the conversation but I can feel the chemistry between GD and Hoon so much. The way Hoon looks at GD in the lampion festival, with small smile of him!! 

But my heart breaks also with Soo.. Can’t wait to watch with subs tomorrow! 

• Like 3

:tears:

Spoiler

I feel so bad for the maid that was helping Soo, now he has no one. I really thought that they would get together. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet but how sweet can you make Ma Hoon. He married Lord Yun's daughter because in illness it was her last wish to have a wedding before she dies. And even though Ma Hoon at that time doesn't believe in love he did it anyways and was willing to stand in as a fake groom. :bawling:

Also, it was generous of Lord Yun to give his permission to give his daughter's name/identity to Gae Ttong. I would've loved it more if Lady Im and Lord Yun would've gotten married and would've adopted Gae Ttong. But still like this solution okay. 

And Gae Ttong's joy! To finally have a time. It was lovely to see her so happy. Commoners without any parents tend to have no names. So this means the world to her.

And Ma Hoon's "She is now the King's woman". 

tumblr_inline_n6s1owDhDI1sxss2f.gif

• Like 3

Man. I came for spoilers as I haven't watched this week's episodes. And the spoilers are confusing me as it's not directly obvious. All the name changes are confusing me. And who's getting which partner this week is not immediately clear.

• Like 1

I don't even know where to begin with this episode! Will need to rewatch with subs to get the details though.

I'm devastated about the Palace Lady. Flat out devastated... I had to skip the scene when I saw where it was going. 

Seo Ji-hoon! Boy can really do the sad, kicked puppy dog. It was there in Mama Fairy and the Wood Cutter but here! AH! 

I know we need to move the main love line along but did they have to do it that way? And how is our poor Soo going to stay positive? He had things to fight for! Now... I worry about him so much. Isolated while everyone else is having a great time... If he doesn't get a lady love at the end of this(I don't care how shallow I want him smiling and playing with his kids while they match make the Ma kids with the Lee kids--fight me), I will fly over to SK, find the writer, and sternly shake my finger at her.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Preview :

LS- I want the royal wedding to take place as soon as possible. 

He dared to desire the king's fiancee.

I'll have him torn to pieces and have his family exterminated.

:bawling:

• Sad 5