[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

0ly40

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t know he found of the idea our lead need to end with each other to go in his ways and kill annoying woman  so he stop the marriage to happen & end in jail :joy::mrgreen:

3dcoff.gif

** Or the silly didn’t listen to the advice &  bad mouth the king :joy:

How lovely, now both Soo Yeon (fka Gae Ddong) & Hoon are entering the palace, although married to others! I'm truly disliking that noblewoman more & more but she's prettier than Soo Yeon imo (ducks for cover) I feel the styling for Soo Yeon a tad too plain? It's so obvious the noblewoman has feelings for Joon but her pride is clouding her better judgement. 

I liked how Hoon said he created a narrow path so be it an aristocrat or common folk, they need to walk the same path to their matchmaking agency. If only his father shared the same ideals~ So glad that the lady wasn't fooled by the forged letter, I was nervous that she would LoL. She was trying to protect her daughter, hence she wanted to remarry. Joon was notably mistaken by her intentions. 

I like Soo but he has a different path than Soo Yeon..while his undying love for her is great & all..it's also placing her in harm's way. I do hope he gets this & move on. I mean he's now a king & well, he can have a whole harem of women if he wants:P his union with Soo Yeon is just not meant to be.

Oh noooo. what is she saying to Hoon? I feel that their chemistry is really great. I don’t understand the conversation but I can feel the chemistry between GD and Hoon so much. The way Hoon looks at GD in the lampion festival, with small smile of him!! 

But my heart breaks also with Soo.. Can’t wait to watch with subs tomorrow! 

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet but how sweet can you make Ma Hoon. He married Lord Yun's daughter because in illness it was her last wish to have a wedding before she dies. And even though Ma Hoon at that time doesn't believe in love he did it anyways and was willing to stand in as a fake groom. :bawling:

Also, it was generous of Lord Yun to give his permission to give his daughter's name/identity to Gae Ttong. I would've loved it more if Lady Im and Lord Yun would've gotten married and would've adopted Gae Ttong. But still like this solution okay. 

And Gae Ttong's joy! To finally have a time. It was lovely to see her so happy. Commoners without any parents tend to have no names. So this means the world to her.

And Ma Hoon's "She is now the King's woman". 

tumblr_inline_n6s1owDhDI1sxss2f.gif

Man. I came for spoilers as I haven't watched this week's episodes. And the spoilers are confusing me as it's not directly obvious. All the name changes are confusing me. And who's getting which partner this week is not immediately clear.

I don't even know where to begin with this episode! Will need to rewatch with subs to get the details though.

I'm devastated about the Palace Lady. Flat out devastated... I had to skip the scene when I saw where it was going. 

Seo Ji-hoon! Boy can really do the sad, kicked puppy dog. It was there in Mama Fairy and the Wood Cutter but here! AH! 

I know we need to move the main love line along but did they have to do it that way? And how is our poor Soo going to stay positive? He had things to fight for! Now... I worry about him so much. Isolated while everyone else is having a great time... If he doesn't get a lady love at the end of this(I don't care how shallow I want him smiling and playing with his kids while they match make the Ma kids with the Lee kids--fight me), I will fly over to SK, find the writer, and sternly shake my finger at her.

9 minutes ago, RPM said:

Preview :

LS- I want the royal wedding to take place as soon as possible. 

He dared to desire the king's fiancee.

I'll have him torn to pieces and have his family exterminated.

:bawling:

Hoon... he is so pure. Like he never believed in love and now he can't have the woman he loves. :bawling:

I love this fictional Joseon drama and lead actor Kim Min Jae and Gong Seung Yeon are doing a great job without knowing each others feelings while the rest of the flower crew is seeing it!  Well, actually, Hoon is married to Gae Ttong through her new Lady Yun name.  

If I based this to a real Joseon story the Lee King don’t get to get married to his lady love but he will get a powerful queen and full of greed as he cannot protect the one he loves. But usually its myth.

I really admire Gae Ddong for being honest with her feelings. It may take her awhile to realize these strange feelings she had when Ma Hoon got close or when he was being sweet and thoughtful of her. But once she was certain that she loved him, she confessed in a heartfelt way. I liked how she recited the poem to let him know where her heart truly belonged.

Soo is really shifting towards the evil path after losing his court lady who was the only companion in the lonely palace as well as the love of his life, Gae Ddong. He has lost hopes and dreams in a flash because of MH's father. I'm curious how far Soo would go If he knows who MH's father is. I'm excited to see the showdown between Ma Hoon and Lee Soo. It's gonna be heartbreaking to watch though.

MH's struggling as he keeps pushing GD away. He can't be honest with himself because he's worries about GD. But if one day GD really leaves him, would she choose to stay in the palace with Soo or would she decide to live on her own with her brother? 

I'm also worried about MH's safety. Would MH be punished too if the entire nation learns that his father killed the crown prince?

Hello, i'm new in this forum. I'm not to good at english. Please take care of me. 

I really love gong seung yeon and try to watch all of her drama. And Flower Crew is my favorite until now. 

I think in the end Gae Ddong will have a new family with her new name. Mr. Yoon maybe will re-married with Lady Yuu. And he will accept Gae Ddong as his daughter with her new name. I cannot wait to see the next episode.. 

6 minutes ago, KittenLou said:

Hello, i'm new in this forum. I'm not to good at english. Please take care of me. 

I really love gong seung yeon and try to watch all of her drama. And Flower Crew is my favorite until now. 

I think in the end Gae Ddong will have a new family with her new name. Mr. Yoon maybe will re-married with Lady Yuu. And he will accept Gae Ddong as his daughter with her new name. I cannot wait to see the next episode.. 

@KittenLou soompi forum is one of the best forums now and not toxic as before and you’ll learn a lot and enjoy a lot speaking your thoughts. Just avoid being toxic and don’t mind not being good in English! Welcome! 

Archived