Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

2 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

I m sorry but I dont like Joon with Lady Kang. She's mean. Not only to her servant but to GD also. the writer better make her show some change of attitude if she/her/they want us to ship Lady Kang with Joon. 

At this moment, joon better off alone than with that mean lady 

Joon better off with any of the kisaengs from the first episodes than with Lady Kang.

Like I understand Ji Hwa grew up in home with a father who wanted her to be a son (a son he can use much better for his own advantage). But that doesn't mean she has the right to be mean and treat her servants and people in general terribly.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Joon better off with any of the kisaengs from the first episodes than with Lady Kang.

Like I understand Ji Hwa grew up in home with a father who wanted her to be a son (a son he can use much better for his own advantage). But that doesn't mean she has the right to be mean and treat her servants and people in general terribly.

so far, she doesnt even show any remorse for her every bad action. What's the point of her being nice to joon but not to other people. Joon need someone who can show him there are other story behind what u can see. For me right now he see woman at face value cos he cant accept there might be a good reason for his mom to leave him when he was younger

The way Lady Kang is portray right now, doest suite joon at all...

• Like 5

- EPISODE 09 -

LNho5gV.gif

Spoiler

eukAnKC.gif

G1KrLDr.gif

Spoiler

ElMqorK.gif

TdGsliK.gif

Spoiler

ERuq5rw.gif

cIsGhen.gif

Spoiler

eV62KlP.gif

WS4qaLA.gif

RUWsg5J.gif

• Like 5

4iZTbzH.gif

Spoiler

NvqWuiT.gif

6e7bw89.gif

Spoiler

cuPZuOQ.gif

Wix621B.gif

Spoiler

rvE4FZY.gif

Fn9VSzt.gif

Spoiler

bK1SV1L.gif

7WKJhTB.gif

Spoiler

fpmChWs.gif

VJaLO8e.gif

AL1yY7l.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

hHEtaHF.gif

Spoiler

wZlnpvc.gif

drsJmni.gif

Spoiler

8xBBkZS.gif

JkBnWvP.gif

Spoiler

A6wMpd6.gif

w7OjWgU.gif

Spoiler

WxExZUV.gif

9cIrQFS.gif

R0R2t1d.gif

• Like 6

oczJeCU.gif

Spoiler

OzU2IZs.gif

SExzFy2.gif

Spoiler

d9dqoyk.gif

JaFG8iO.gif

Spoiler

xlan8LP.gif

mPUBho6.gif

Spoiler

UF9pU6v.gif

WIXoObL.gif

RIqiGQi.gif

• Like 6

vVQzbJp.gif

Spoiler

4MC1ISv.gif

CTsh6nm.gif

Spoiler

hWJYZiY.gif

vloa2Du.gif

Spoiler

hAKrfX8.gif

SwWPRTL.gif

- The End -

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Did MH gave GD his died wife's identity?

Spoiler

Yes, he gave GD her died wife's identity. I don't know what Ma Hoon's reason to give his dead wife identity to GD because I think it will cause a big problem if GD found it out later.

I'm curious. I have many questions after this episode:

1. Do the flower crew and his dad know that Ma Hoon was married before? (What a surprise twist. Ma Hoon was once married to Lord Yun's daughter)

2. Did he love him? or maybe he had another reason to married him? Probably because he was pity since she was sick. And it was weird because no one came to the wedding except the married couple and the bride's dad.

3. What will happen if GD find out about this? And if she really takes Lord Yun's identity, automatically she is Ma Hoon's wife now. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:
  Hide contents

Yes, he gave GD her died wife's identity. I don't know what Ma Hoon's reason to give his dead wife identity to GD because I think it will cause a big problem if GD found it out later.

I'm curious. I have many questions after this episode:

1. Do the flower crew and his dad know that Ma Hoon was married before? (What a surprise twist. Ma Hoon was once married to Lord Yun's daughter)

2. Did he love him? or maybe he had another reason to married him? Probably because he was pity since she was sick. And it was weird because no one came to the wedding except the married couple and the bride's dad.

3. What will happen if GD find out about this? And if she really takes Lord Yun's identity, automatically she is Ma Hoon's wife now. 

Actually, It was a fake wedding. Ma hoon did it to fulfill the last wish of Lord Yun's daughter. She was sick and before she died, she wanted to have a wedding. It means Ma hoon was not married, he is still single.

In the ending scene, Ji Hwa said Ma hoon to marry her. I'm afraid Joon will hurt. I really dislike her now. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

When MH give GD his died wife identity he didnot know she is the king's fiancee.

Will this be a problem? Technically now GD is his wife as she already took Lady Yun identity.

What is the conversation between MH and Lord Yun? 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

so far, she doesnt even show any remorse for her every bad action. What's the point of her being nice to joon but not to other people. Joon need someone who can show him there are other story behind what u can see. For me right now he see woman at face value cos he cant accept there might be a good reason for his mom to leave him when he was younger

The way Lady Kang is portray right now, doest suite joon at all...

I also think that a noble lady needs to have certain values and she needs to be a good example for the people around her.

Like I understand she could only turn out that way because of her father. But still... a lot of it is her own doing. When Gae Ttong told her that she should teach her servants by being an example, Ji Hwa decided to hit her servants instead. And told her that's how you teach them. So she hasn't done anything to redeem herself. And I hope they don't use Joon as a way to do so.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

HQ stills for episode - Ma Hoon, you goodlooking man! :wub: Prayer circle for that Ji Hwa won't drive apart the friendship between Hoon and Joon.

20191014_191511_4984.jpg

20191014_191521_9920.jpg

20191014_191528_4520.jpg

Spoiler

20191014_191534_1473.jpg

20191014_191540_5318.jpg

Credit: JTBC

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I also think that a noble lady needs to have certain values and she needs to be a good example for the people around her.

Like I understand she could only turn out that way because of her father. But still... a lot of it is her own doing. When Gae Ttong told her that she should teach her servants by being an example, Ji Hwa decided to hit her servants instead. And told her that's how you teach them. So she hasn't done anything to redeem herself. And I hope they don't use Joon as a way to do so.

They smashed 2 different characters into one... it could have worked but they've gone overboard with her negatives...

If she had just been super prejudiced against any and everyone who wasn't a noble that would have sufficed--especially if it comes from a pov that it is her only way to have control over her life. We get a bit of this with her relationship / misjudgement of Joon. But they've made her needlessly cruel, which is a shame because her scenes with Joon are so lovely.

I have an example in mind where it was done well but can't for the life of me remember the drama.

• Like 5

I noticed some of the scenes from the preview wasnt in episode 9. I wonder why? Like the scene of Mahoon and Gaettong at night between the cloths hiding and assassins coming at night. Unless those are gonna be in the next episode?! :confused:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, tinymel said:

They smashed 2 different characters into one... it could have worked but they've gone overboard with her negatives...

If she had just been super prejudiced against any and everyone who wasn't a noble that would have sufficed--especially if it comes from a pov that it is her only way to have control over her life. We get a bit of this with her relationship / misjudgement of Joon. But they've made her needlessly cruel, which is a shame because her scenes with Joon are so lovely.

I have an example in mind where it was done well but can't for the life of me remember the drama.

I think if they would show Ji Hwa reflecting on her faults and trying to redeem herself by being a better person I would be on her side and root for her. They tried to show us that her father doesn't really care about her. And the way she is treating people she got from her father as well. But she is still her own person and she isn't dumb. She can think on her own. So she could figure that what she does has nothing to do with being a noble lady or overall a person from noble ancestry.

And I agree her scenes with Joon are good. But to me they're not good enough to redeem her. Btw if Joon would be the terrible person and Ji Hwa the lovely person... it wouldn't work for me either.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5da4f7e441ef7266789102.gif?download

5da4f793401ca298757686.gif?download

I can’t believe she can’t remember, start counting days  :joy: just to be clear what he get is it 

5da4f71863fdb804025264.gif?download

• LOL 7