Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

0ly40

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They definitely need to give me a satisfying ending for Lee Soo as well. Because it's so unfair he was dragged from his life to a completely foreign life to become king. Like I firmly he believe he can be a good king but.... he needs happiness as well.

Again, I don't think Gae Ttong loved him the way he loves her but that doesn't mean I don't want happiness for him.

Ugh I'm beginning to dislike that arrogant noblewoman!:angry: Poor Gae Ddong..she cries so much..:unsure: I thought it was real sweet of Hoon to keep motivating her. So Joon was abandoned by his mom? 

Oh no Soo still pines for Gae Ddong... I'm torn, I really want her to be with Hoon but my heart breaks for Soo as well.. He's doin' a fine job as a King. Living outside the palace has helped him empathise & understand with many of commoners' problems. Young Soo is such a whiny baby LoL. That palace maid was very understanding though I sort of resent her a lil for pushing Soo to seek out Gae Ddong ha-ha:P

Hi! I'm new here! I am actually enjoying this drama...I love the relationship between all the characters and slowly learning each characters background. 

I do love the relationship between Hoon and Gaetong but I wish they had more screen time to develop their relationship.

Like many have stated in here...I think her love for Soo is like a brother love. She lost her brother when she was young and then Soo came into her life. He acted like her big brother and it filled that void that she was missing. I also think she agreed to marry Soo because it was comfortable for her. You can see that she doesn't have the same feelings for him and he doesn't make her heart beat like Hoon did for her.  Soo on the other hand felt different but i think again...his love for her is more of a love for a sister as well. He feels its his job to take care of her and protect her. I don't think he really knows what love is. I think he thinks that because they are so close and are like a family that that is love. Again...this is my opinion.

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

They definitely need to give me a satisfying ending for Lee Soo as well. Because it's so unfair he was dragged from his life to a completely foreign life to become king. Like I firmly he believe he can be a good king but.... he needs happiness as well.

Again, I don't think Gae Ttong loved him the way he loves her but that doesn't mean I don't want happiness for him.

I think so, i think her love is just the familial love. The court lady can be his queen I think,  she's kinda nice lady

14 hours ago, Jillia said:

Stills for episode 7. :D I feel honestly so very unsure about this couple because Do Joon is somewhat a player and Ji Hwa has been raised as a proper yangban lady. I'm not even sure if Do Joon is actually a yangban as well or not. Plus it looks more like a onesided love story?

Credit: JTBC

The love arrow between them on the chart character is not one sided,  so i think,  the yangban lady will gradually gain a feeling for him as well. 

Plus from the preview,  I think it's tell us that will some spark between them

It's good to see the flashback of the young GaeDdong & her brother...so she could recognize him right away. It breaks my heart when she said "GaeDdong is here Orabeoni, I'm alive" 

I wish the drama would show how GD & LS met and how they end up living in the same house. Same goes to the 3 matchmakers. Am sure Mahoon hired the other 2 but they must have the back story. 

Greetings all! Onion haseyo!!! It's been a while since I'm last here. But I thought I'd join in to talk about this drama! :D 

While at first I felt like Hoon and GaeDdong's romantic relationship deveIoped too fast for my liking, I realised these past couple of episodes it's not so much her falling in love (she still has feelings for Soo), but it is Hoon that is falling for her hard, in spite of himself. It's quite funny in a way to see him that way. It's obviously not a familiar territory for him to be in. All this while he's more on the logic side when it comes to relationships, but now his heart is taking the wheel.

I am excited and curious to see more on GaeDdong and her brother. Could they be from a fallen noble family? Was Hoon's father involved in their downfall? dun dun dun....Also very interesting for me is Joon and YoungSoo's back story. I mean, we can pretty much say at this point that they both have abandonment issues. Well, all three including GaeDdong, to be precise. It also explains why Joon feels like he can mask his issues by hanging out and drinking with courtesans who fawn over his looks (no emotional attachments there), while YoungSoo (being younger) is very attached to Hoon. I bet they both literally have no one else in their life at this point as close as each other. I also think Joon's issues will come out as he explores his attraction towards JiHwa, while YoungSoo will need to overcome his jealousy towards GaeDdong as part of his character growth.

Lastly, I love the fact that in the palace, we don't have any particular side to root for Soo, other than himself. Even his eunuch is shady. Both Hoon's dad and JiHwa's dad have their own motives and selfish interests, so really I'll just happily root for the flower crew (and Soo). What do you guys think?

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Still haven't watched the recent episode but here... more stills. :D

Credit: JTBC

I dunno, but my heart hurt for Ma Hoon.. Indeed Soo is poor, 'cause he unconditionally love GT, but I think it'll be more hard for GT to live in the palace

I'm dying on the hill that LS and the palace Lady are getting together... they have so much chemistry!!! :love:

(plus they are coming from broken romances, which gives them common ground... I also hate the idea that LS will end up a good king but alone... sadly I can't find out who the actress is, which makes my dream unlikely :tears:)

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

Still haven't watched the recent episode but here... more stills. :D

Wow, nice picture! But it’s not Hoon, but Soo! Hohoho.. With both having their own charms, it is really difficult to be only one sided here... I’m definitely team Hoon, but it’s also nice to see Soo smiling brightly like this pic! Perhaps with Soo, it’s just there. Everything is open, he loves her, asking her to marry him. That’s it. Just nice seeing them together. 

But with Hoon, it’s loaded with chemistry. Everything still not wide open. Small hidden smile from Hoon, the heartbeat, making us viewers guessing their moves. 

OK, definitely I’m addicted to this drama!

Both leads need GT, we all sympathized with the king bc the puppy longing eyes, but Ma Hoon NEEDS her. He's so lost without her and I'm so amused we have two kisses already and all he did is just surprised (I'm such a sucker for stoic guys fallen for brazen girls) he's fallen for her from the start and he didn't even know it. It all just happened so naturally. And I also love how GT was always seeks out to him and care for him naturally too. I don't care how cliche this is, this is my remedy every Monday night tbh

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

Archived