Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

@Sejabin I can’t wait for him to confess his feeling toward her  & I love how his friend understand him quickly :joy: 

Happy to see you in the thread :kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi everyone..

When I see Young Soo tantrum in this episode 7, just remember a little brother..

Ma Hoon is a warm hearted person, always understanding and wise..

It is only with that expression that we immediately understand that he really loves his brother..

Young Soo is still stubborn child, hahaha

• Like 6

Stills for episode 7. :D I feel honestly so very unsure about this couple because Do Joon is somewhat a player and Ji Hwa has been raised as a proper yangban lady. I'm not even sure if Do Joon is actually a yangban as well or not. Plus it looks more like a onesided love story?

20191007_185143_0049.jpg

20191007_185137_0424.jpg

20191007_185207_3578.jpg

Spoiler

20191007_185947_5634.jpg

20191007_185951_2865.jpg

20191007_185955_2512.jpg

Credit: JTBC

• Like 7

I know it won't happen (kdrama rule : two character that kiss even while one sleep end up together nearly always (especially on a chanel like kbs)) but I wished it would have gone with GD realising she love LS.

Watching other love make her mature and understand more love and after MH confess to her, she realise the love he feel for her is the same she feel for LS.

Then she would ask the agency for help and MH would realise that he should let her go.

But now we will have LS alone and since everybody around him won't see LS anymore but the king, he would never have a chance at true love anymore and can't never be sure that the other sincerely will love him. I will think of this drama at another melo.

P.S. : it's my point of wiew, you can think otherwise.

• Like 8

I liked the piano scene.

For a moment,  they seemed to forget where they were.

• Like 5

They definitely need to give me a satisfying ending for Lee Soo as well. Because it's so unfair he was dragged from his life to a completely foreign life to become king. Like I firmly he believe he can be a good king but.... he needs happiness as well.

Again, I don't think Gae Ttong loved him the way he loves her but that doesn't mean I don't want happiness for him.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Ugh I'm beginning to dislike that arrogant noblewoman!:angry: Poor Gae Ddong..she cries so much..:unsure: I thought it was real sweet of Hoon to keep motivating her. So Joon was abandoned by his mom? 

Oh no Soo still pines for Gae Ddong... I'm torn, I really want her to be with Hoon but my heart breaks for Soo as well.. He's doin' a fine job as a King. Living outside the palace has helped him empathise & understand with many of commoners' problems. Young Soo is such a whiny baby LoL. That palace maid was very understanding though I sort of resent her a lil for pushing Soo to seek out Gae Ddong ha-ha:P

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Hi! I'm new here! I am actually enjoying this drama...I love the relationship between all the characters and slowly learning each characters background. 

I do love the relationship between Hoon and Gaetong but I wish they had more screen time to develop their relationship.

Like many have stated in here...I think her love for Soo is like a brother love. She lost her brother when she was young and then Soo came into her life. He acted like her big brother and it filled that void that she was missing. I also think she agreed to marry Soo because it was comfortable for her. You can see that she doesn't have the same feelings for him and he doesn't make her heart beat like Hoon did for her.  Soo on the other hand felt different but i think again...his love for her is more of a love for a sister as well. He feels its his job to take care of her and protect her. I don't think he really knows what love is. I think he thinks that because they are so close and are like a family that that is love. Again...this is my opinion.

Edited by trulynancy05
  • Like 7

Him :love:

5d9bd72ce6f77813448865.gif?download

Her : :wub:

5d9be0750b6a0483935008.gif?download

# keep what you doing mr matchmaker :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Jillia said:

They definitely need to give me a satisfying ending for Lee Soo as well. Because it's so unfair he was dragged from his life to a completely foreign life to become king. Like I firmly he believe he can be a good king but.... he needs happiness as well.

Again, I don't think Gae Ttong loved him the way he loves her but that doesn't mean I don't want happiness for him.

I think so, i think her love is just the familial love. The court lady can be his queen I think,  she's kinda nice lady

14 hours ago, Jillia said:

Stills for episode 7. :D I feel honestly so very unsure about this couple because Do Joon is somewhat a player and Ji Hwa has been raised as a proper yangban lady. I'm not even sure if Do Joon is actually a yangban as well or not. Plus it looks more like a onesided love story?

The love arrow between them on the chart character is not one sided,  so i think,  the yangban lady will gradually gain a feeling for him as well. 

Plus from the preview,  I think it's tell us that will some spark between them

• Like 5

Stills for episode. :D

20191008_150257_8446.jpg

20191008_150302_9220.jpg

20191008_150309_9112.jpg

Spoiler

20191008_150316_3364.jpg

20191008_150336_6013.jpg

20191008_150340_9356.jpg

20191008_150347_5250.jpg

20191008_150352_9824.jpg

• Like 6

It's good to see the flashback of the young GaeDdong & her brother...so she could recognize him right away. It breaks my heart when she said "GaeDdong is here Orabeoni, I'm alive" 

I wish the drama would show how GD & LS met and how they end up living in the same house. Same goes to the 3 matchmakers. Am sure Mahoon hired the other 2 but they must have the back story. 

• Like 5

5d9c467b6c41d283786754.gif?download

@Sejabin , @Lawyerh someone need to tell him , wagging her tail isn’t the problem , he got a big problem , Soo keep piggyback her :joy:

5d9c4631ce927527767520.gif?download

• LOL 5

Greetings all! Onion haseyo!!! It's been a while since I'm last here. But I thought I'd join in to talk about this drama! :D 

While at first I felt like Hoon and GaeDdong's romantic relationship deveIoped too fast for my liking, I realised these past couple of episodes it's not so much her falling in love (she still has feelings for Soo), but it is Hoon that is falling for her hard, in spite of himself. It's quite funny in a way to see him that way. It's obviously not a familiar territory for him to be in. All this while he's more on the logic side when it comes to relationships, but now his heart is taking the wheel.

I am excited and curious to see more on GaeDdong and her brother. Could they be from a fallen noble family? Was Hoon's father involved in their downfall? dun dun dun....Also very interesting for me is Joon and YoungSoo's back story. I mean, we can pretty much say at this point that they both have abandonment issues. Well, all three including GaeDdong, to be precise. It also explains why Joon feels like he can mask his issues by hanging out and drinking with courtesans who fawn over his looks (no emotional attachments there), while YoungSoo (being younger) is very attached to Hoon. I bet they both literally have no one else in their life at this point as close as each other. I also think Joon's issues will come out as he explores his attraction towards JiHwa, while YoungSoo will need to overcome his jealousy towards GaeDdong as part of his character growth.

Lastly, I love the fact that in the palace, we don't have any particular side to root for Soo, other than himself. Even his eunuch is shady. Both Hoon's dad and JiHwa's dad have their own motives and selfish interests, so really I'll just happily root for the flower crew (and Soo). What do you guys think?

• Like 4

Still haven't watched the recent episode but here... more stills. :D

20191008_172422_4555.jpg

20191008_172427_7336.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Still haven't watched the recent episode but here... more stills. :D

I dunno, but my heart hurt for Ma Hoon.. Indeed Soo is poor, 'cause he unconditionally love GT, but I think it'll be more hard for GT to live in the palace

• Like 5