[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

0ly40

Yay! It has ended though....

1. Why are not even married after one year! Ok, maybe because he had to be in some semblence mourning due to the death of his father...

2. So did mean Lady redeem herself at the end? Joon still went to see her... overall its not that bad if she realised hee evil deeds, even at the end. 

3. Happy that Joon made the top of the civil service exam..

4. Hoon... cute to the end...

5. King Soo... glad he let DG go and for her to be free of palace life...

Overall, interesting drama.. didnt realise that Hoon was a face-reader as well... or did he just do it based on their date of birth? Hmmm...

Overall its a good drama and glad things resolve nicely. 

See you in other drama threads, chinggu ... annyong :)

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/6/2019 at 1:00 AM, Latte_Anyday said:

This drama had its moments, at times it even veered off a lil but not uncommon in most K-Dramas, where direction get off course. 

LoL at Ji Hwa's Dad's face when told by Hoon his daughter isn't suited for role of Queen!:w00t::lol: that she's too ambitious & covets the King's role eventually~ Hoon's Dad remained consistently evil to the very end, disappointed he took the cowardly route-_- Really happy for the flower crew (well my heart breaks for Soo:tears: his eyelashes were real pretty though:lol:) & of course for Soo Yeon/Gae Ddong & Hoon:heart:

Ji Hwa is still ambitious as ever but at least she has a renewed sense of dignity & modesty. Overall I enjoyed watchin', it was mostly fluff & breezy with an eye candy cast. Take care everyone now onto the next drama:glasses:

It had its moments for sure. It really was just eye candy, but I loved it.

It had people dying and being tortured, of course. You can't really film any sageuk without some kind of violence, right? But the violence was stylized to the point where it wasn't really all that grisly. Mostly, you're just focused on the pretty visuals and the romance.

I'm really into this kind of fantasy sageuks now, whereas I couldn't get into it before. Better check out Nokdu again.

Just one final complaint: Viki uploaded these episodes a full TWO days after they aired. This was a Mon-Tues drama, but they didn't upload them until Wed-Thurs. What is up with that? Every time they get an exclusive on some show, they upload it a day late, but this was TWO days late. That is pretty lame.

I want to try and watch my K-dramas on legit sites that I'm happy to pay for. They shouldn't do that to their viewers.

It was fun...a nice piece of fluff that didn't require much investment on my part. The plot and continuity were a little messy, lurching from comic goofiness to serious intrigue and drama, but in the end all ended well, no surprises here.  I wish they had found a girl for Lee Soo at the end, also!  I felt kind of bad for him being king without a lady by his side. 

The acting by the 4 main male leads was solid, and I'm sure the ladies were enthralled with all the flower power of the males in this drama.

I said from the beginning I came for Gong Seung Yeon and she did not disappoint.  Her acting from the poor but spunky wench Gae Ttong to elegant Lady Yun was well done.  I've always been enamored by her beautiful eyes, her voice and her sense of fun.  She can play a gutter snipe or an elegant lady, comedy or serious drama.  Her range of roles is not limited to one single type.  There aren't many actresses that could convincingly play Gae Ttong and Lady Yun and the transition from one to the other.

The chemistry between Gong Seung Yeon and Kim Min Jae was electric, they seemed to be very close and comfortable.  I'm sure many will ship them.

When watching the Flower Crew (Kim Min Jae, Park Ji Hoon and Byon Woo Seok) + Gong Seung Yeon and Seo Ji Hoon play together in the Behind the Scenes clips, it was obvious they all got along very well together and had a lot of fun and laughs while filming this TV drama.  I'm hoping they'll all reunite again in the future - maybe Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 2?  

Seems that I found quite difficult to move on from this drama :rolleyes: The easy drama with good OSTs and solid acting from the leads, and also a happy ending, always leaves a good mark on my book. Thus difficult to move on with watching new drama on air now.

In sageuk, where sad ending or open ending can be expected. I think we got a proper closure and a good ending here. Some questions like why GD and MH were not married yet, were answered by MH gave a ring to GD. We can expect they will be married soon :wub:

Eventhough there is no girl for Lee Soo at the end, I think the drama wants to show that he is still couping with his love for GD. 

It can be predicted that MH’s dad will be dead. I think the most logic plot is suicide like we had in the drama. Because I don’t think Soo can order such punishment. While the really bad guy in sageuk normally dead in the end. 

JTBC gives BTS in YouTube. But there’s no subs. Bit sad that I can’t really understand the conversation. 

On 11/9/2019 at 8:16 AM, mundaliv said:

Seems that I found quite difficult to move on from this drama :rolleyes: The easy drama with good OSTs and solid acting from the leads, and also a happy ending, always leaves a good mark on my book. Thus difficult to move on with watching new drama on air now.

In sageuk, where sad ending or open ending can be expected. I think we got a proper closure and a good ending here. Some questions like why GD and MH were not married yet, were answered by MH gave a ring to GD. We can expect they will be married soon :wub:

Eventhough there is no girl for Lee Soo at the end, I think the drama wants to show that he is still couping with his love for GD. 

It can be predicted that MH’s dad will be dead. I think the most logic plot is suicide like we had in the drama. Because I don’t think Soo can order such punishment. While the really bad guy in sageuk normally dead in the end. 

JTBC gives BTS in YouTube. But there’s no subs. Bit sad that I can’t really understand the conversation. 

Hi, you can download the bts with english subtitles by JIHOONSUBS (Park Ji Hoon's fans).  i think they can't upload to youtube due to copyright issues.  You can check it in their twitter account: https://twitter.com/jihoonsubs  (i think all bts are subbed except 1).

I am totally in love with the drama. I am quite sad that it did not get high ratings but anyway, each drama has their own audience and I love that many people watching this also enjoy it as much as I do. 

I start watching this drama for Gong Seung Yeon as I have been a huge fan of her since WGM. Initially, I only watch cuts of Lee Soo and felt very sad and unfair for him. But as I watched the drama from the beginning to the end, I started to get what GD's actual feeling for LS is, it is a sense of family, not a sense of love with heart-flutter, jealousy... And I was step-by-step drawn into GD and MH's slowly emerged feelings for each other. Seng Yeon and Min Jae's on screen and off screen chemistry is daebak. I love watching their romantic cuts and also bts clips and ELLE interview. They are so comfortable together and also flirty at times. I am a SY-MJ shipper right now :wub:

Archived