[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

0ly40

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

Did MH gave GD his died wife's identity?

Spoiler

Yes, he gave GD her died wife's identity. I don't know what Ma Hoon's reason to give his dead wife identity to GD because I think it will cause a big problem if GD found it out later.

I'm curious. I have many questions after this episode:

1. Do the flower crew and his dad know that Ma Hoon was married before? (What a surprise twist. Ma Hoon was once married to Lord Yun's daughter)

2. Did he love him? or maybe he had another reason to married him? Probably because he was pity since she was sick. And it was weird because no one came to the wedding except the married couple and the bride's dad.

3. What will happen if GD find out about this? And if she really takes Lord Yun's identity, automatically she is Ma Hoon's wife now. 

1 hour ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:
  Hide contents

Yes, he gave GD her died wife's identity. I don't know what Ma Hoon's reason to give his dead wife identity to GD because I think it will cause a big problem if GD found it out later.

I'm curious. I have many questions after this episode:

1. Do the flower crew and his dad know that Ma Hoon was married before? (What a surprise twist. Ma Hoon was once married to Lord Yun's daughter)

2. Did he love him? or maybe he had another reason to married him? Probably because he was pity since she was sick. And it was weird because no one came to the wedding except the married couple and the bride's dad.

3. What will happen if GD find out about this? And if she really takes Lord Yun's identity, automatically she is Ma Hoon's wife now. 

Actually, It was a fake wedding. Ma hoon did it to fulfill the last wish of Lord Yun's daughter. She was sick and before she died, she wanted to have a wedding. It means Ma hoon was not married, he is still single.

In the ending scene, Ji Hwa said Ma hoon to marry her. I'm afraid Joon will hurt. I really dislike her now. 

3 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

so far, she doesnt even show any remorse for her every bad action. What's the point of her being nice to joon but not to other people. Joon need someone who can show him there are other story behind what u can see. For me right now he see woman at face value cos he cant accept there might be a good reason for his mom to leave him when he was younger

The way Lady Kang is portray right now, doest suite joon at all...

I also think that a noble lady needs to have certain values and she needs to be a good example for the people around her.

Like I understand she could only turn out that way because of her father. But still... a lot of it is her own doing. When Gae Ttong told her that she should teach her servants by being an example, Ji Hwa decided to hit her servants instead. And told her that's how you teach them. So she hasn't done anything to redeem herself. And I hope they don't use Joon as a way to do so.

HQ stills for episode - Ma Hoon, you goodlooking man! :wub: Prayer circle for that Ji Hwa won't drive apart the friendship between Hoon and Joon.

20191014_191511_4984.jpg

20191014_191521_9920.jpg

20191014_191528_4520.jpg

Spoiler

20191014_191534_1473.jpg

20191014_191540_5318.jpg

Credit: JTBC

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I also think that a noble lady needs to have certain values and she needs to be a good example for the people around her.

Like I understand she could only turn out that way because of her father. But still... a lot of it is her own doing. When Gae Ttong told her that she should teach her servants by being an example, Ji Hwa decided to hit her servants instead. And told her that's how you teach them. So she hasn't done anything to redeem herself. And I hope they don't use Joon as a way to do so.

They smashed 2 different characters into one... it could have worked but they've gone overboard with her negatives...

If she had just been super prejudiced against any and everyone who wasn't a noble that would have sufficed--especially if it comes from a pov that it is her only way to have control over her life. We get a bit of this with her relationship / misjudgement of Joon. But they've made her needlessly cruel, which is a shame because her scenes with Joon are so lovely.

I have an example in mind where it was done well but can't for the life of me remember the drama.

1 hour ago, tinymel said:

They smashed 2 different characters into one... it could have worked but they've gone overboard with her negatives...

If she had just been super prejudiced against any and everyone who wasn't a noble that would have sufficed--especially if it comes from a pov that it is her only way to have control over her life. We get a bit of this with her relationship / misjudgement of Joon. But they've made her needlessly cruel, which is a shame because her scenes with Joon are so lovely.

I have an example in mind where it was done well but can't for the life of me remember the drama.

I think if they would show Ji Hwa reflecting on her faults and trying to redeem herself by being a better person I would be on her side and root for her. They tried to show us that her father doesn't really care about her. And the way she is treating people she got from her father as well. But she is still her own person and she isn't dumb. She can think on her own. So she could figure that what she does has nothing to do with being a noble lady or overall a person from noble ancestry.

And I agree her scenes with Joon are good. But to me they're not good enough to redeem her. Btw if Joon would be the terrible person and Ji Hwa the lovely person... it wouldn't work for me either.

58 minutes ago, Jillia said:

And I agree her scenes with Joon are good. But to me they're not good enough to redeem her. Btw if Joon would be the terrible person and Ji Hwa the lovely person... it wouldn't work for me either.

100% times a million. 

To justify (for my viewing pleasure not to justify her actions which are awful) I have split her into identical twins one is nasty as all get out and beats her servants totally unredeemable (Ji-hwa) and the other is the repressed/prejudiced but redeemable sister (Ji-hye, why not) because she has cute run ins with Joon. Their names are close enough that people think they are the same person... but *I* know that they are entirely different people! :D

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Ameera Ali

OMG! I haven't watched the episode yet but this is gonna be hilarious. :lol:

the way she think she is  clean , more funnier :joy:

5da4fc3ed9a99228109642.gif?download

* love this drama because we experience laughter, pulling hair moment, love , friendship, family , I  never disappointed :heart:

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

the way she think she clean is more funny :joy:

* love this drama because we experience laughter, pulling hair moment, love , friendship, family , I  never disappointed :heart:

Let's never forgot that Gae Ttong isn't really a noble lady. :lol: She butchered fish and did every dirty job to earn money. She is a woman with a good heart but a dirty body. LMAO

And yes I can't agree more. :D A mixture in this drama.

Archived