[Drama 2019] Flower Crew: Joseon Matchmaking Maneuver Agency, 꽃파당 : 조선혼담공작소

0ly40

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew Minjae was the main lead from the way they are promoting the drama in variety shows and other media.

It's time for him to be the main lead. It has been a long time waiting for that to happen.

Anyways I'm ready even if the king don't get the girl! Now I hope the story will be real good even though it's going to be fluffy!

Spoiler

PS: As long as I  get to look at Seo Jihoon's eyelashes I'm gonna be here!! Lol

Lee Soo's character arc will be interesting I guess because he starts as a blacksmith (which explains why Gae Ttong is his first love) and becomes a king later. So I can see the darkness behind the rom-com setting and I'm looking forward to it. :D

03-482108.jpg

Source: Kwangju Daily

After reading that translated chart. I'm getting apprehensive of King Lee Soo: two people are getting alert of him!! Is he going to go power mad when he becomes king and when things don't go his way!! Along the lines of absolute power corrupts you.And all his decisions is getting affected all because of the main leads dad!!Oh no!! I better stop being speculative :vicx:

Archived