Quantcast
triplem

Abs abs abs - main discussion page

Ehhhh i take offence to that! How can you put lichious on abs! Lichious is my name! Sushilicious! <_<...

JUST JOKING! Go ahead! I’m just kiddinggggg Hahahaha 

in Before I accidentally put +2 again. He!

• LOL 7

38819CA1-013F-4509-B55F-4991B4EA5F39.gif

Bring it on 

Now I can breathe, while waiting  to see all the candy fish that out there :mrgreen:

Cr to owner 

• LOL 5

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Ehhhh i take offence to that! How can you put lichious on abs! Lichious is my name! Sushilicious! <_<...

JUST JOKING! Go ahead! I’m just kiddinggggg Hahahaha 

in Before I accidentally put +2 again. He!

I got inspired by your name : D 

• LOL 6

Ok so how should we expand this section. Should we have a thread for each oppa & have a collection of all their lovely pics ? 

• LOL 6

Good idea! But I will not do my own Oppa. Because shyyyy hahaha plus I don’t really see photos of his abs...haha

• LOL 6

Good idea , one by one , because I am doing it for research , How body build affects actor to play his roles magnificently, not doing it for other reasons at all :mrgreen:

• LOL 6

Okay...which oppa shall we open first ? Kim Nam Gil??? Since 3 of us are watching Fiery Priest...:blush:

Can one of you try and open a thread here for him...wanna see if others can open threads besides the Club Owner

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Annyeong everyone...

Since I have started to draw again looking at beautiful abs will help me with my anatomy studies. :phew:

• LOL 5

Posted (edited)

@ktcjdrama @joonminfan come join our club. We spazz over different oppas every week ....

This week (s) ...it’s the fiery priest . I should tag @LyraYoo . She’s KNG’s number one fan

come out of hiding @Super Gal99 :D 

———

so @Ameera Ali @sushilicious @Sarang21 @avondale16  We can make this like a book club. Every week instead of reading a new book , we spazz over a different oppa. So we can discover new oppas each week . So put in your requests . We can all help each other find  pics & info :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

talking about abs remind me of a cdrama - Flipped where the girl were ogling on the guy abs cause the bathroom happen to have a transparent door :D 

u get what i mean....and damn that guy really do have abs :D 

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

talking about abs remind me of a cdrama - Flipped where the girl were ogling on the guy abs cause the bathroom happen to have a transparent door :D 

u get what i mean....and damn that guy really do have abs :D 

You have a picture? :D 

• LOL 4

Yay welcome @mouse007 @angelangie ! Pls suggest oppas you wanna fangirl over . Or any fun ideas . 

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

The girl reactions :D 

Her reaction was priceless . Was she his GF in the drama ? What drama is this?

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yay welcome @mouse007 @angelangie ! Pls suggest oppas you wanna fangirl over . Or any fun ideas . 

Her reaction was priceless . Was she his GF in the drama ? What drama is this?

Cdrama - Flipped :) dont watch though, it a waste of your times as the ending was terrible done lols :D

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie @triplem of CAUSE there is a towel perfectly placed there. How nice :) :D

of course.....if not.... :P 

• LOL 6