[variety] MNET SS501's SOS - Unsolved Case Files

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 팥빙수<3

okay so the last part, in the tape, yes it was seungwoo who was getting beaten. he is a twin and there was a huge fire or an "accident" or something like that that killed his other twin brother and his parents. because seungwoo was the only one who survived the fire, the people believe that he is the messiah or the god of some sort. these people only believe in these things because they are poor and they never had a really good life. but basically, you know the guy that is speaking on the microphone? yea thats the guy that tries to scam everyone trying to make everyone believe that if they sacrifice their lives, money, house, etc. to the god, then they will go to heaven. so he is basically scamming everyone and tkaes all their money and their property and stuff and then everyone actually goes crazy and nuts believing in the god and is capable of killing anyone who gets in the way of their beliefs and stuff. but yea so seungwoo is the new messiah and then about the picture in the closet, he drew it and I THINK he drew himself as the king and the 5 others are the SS501 O_O .. crazy huh? yeaa cus of the bear and stuff .. iono this is what my mom explained to me. i was like HOLLYYY CRAPP O_O i didnt know that these things STILL existed - - ;;

anyways, sorry its sooo long haha ^^;; but what i dont get is why didnt the freaking PDs bring the police with them?!? goodness!!

okay so the last part, in the tape, yes it was seungwoo who was getting beaten. he is a twin and there was a huge fire or an "accident" or something like that that killed his other twin brother and his parents. because seungwoo was the only one who survived the fire, the people believe that he is the messiah or the god of some sort.

This is where I got confused.... because in the tape, it showed he was beaten which made sense cos that was taped before he escaped.

But in the recent tape he was back there again and they crowned him the messiah... but how can that be? Wasn't he with SS501? I thought he never left them.

And the closet drawings... what does the animal got to do with anything?? I understand he's the king, and the other 5 is ss501... what's the animal suppose to mean?

This is where I got confused.... because in the tape, it showed he was beaten which made sense cos that was taped before he escaped.

But in the recent tape he was back there again and they crowned him the messiah... but how can that be? Wasn't he with SS501? I thought he never left them.

And the closet drawings... what does the animal got to do with anything?? I understand he's the king, and the other 5 is ss501... what's the animal suppose to mean?

Do u mean when they were showing the tape of the man putting the crown on Seung Woo and Hyung Jun putting a crown on Seung Woo in the present? They were just showing two different footages at once to compare~

And with the animal, the 'bear' was the teddy bear that Hyung Jun gave him.

Do u mean when they were showing the tape of the man putting the crown on Seung Woo and Hyung Jun putting a crown on Seung Woo in the present? They were just showing two different footages at once to compare~

And with the animal, the 'bear' was the teddy bear that Hyung Jun gave him.

ahh... yes i remember the teddy bear.... he always hold it.

so does that mean, the footage with the man crowning Seung Woo, that's before he escaped? So before he meets SS501?

It's all too scary.... all those crazy villagers... errrkkk...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juicyness

hahaha im abit to late for this but wOoooOooWwwwww its helllllaaa scarrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy!! lol im only in the last part of episode 2 lol since its dark and im alone and i might close electricity (randomly) loll scarrryyy.. im not gonna watch that part yet hahaahah since they commented that he started shaking or something =S hahaha XS

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest V A L XD

i think all the stuff is true.

it's impossible to show the cult religion stuff and then say it's scripted.

coming episode, episode 8, is the finale.

although i'm a bit sad that we cant see our fave boys anymore every week, their safety is still the most important.

i think the mnet PDs also didnt expect the case to become so complicated.

i read somewhere that the prog has to be ended early to ensure everyone's safety.

btw, the preview for episode 8 is out

can view it at sos main site

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/sos/main.asp?Bidx=sos

it's soo heart-wrenching to see/hear youngsaeng cry like that.

i hope there'll be some good solutions for sungwoo.

I can't stand to see Young Saeng cry, it just breaks my heart!

Does anyone STILL have episode 8? The rest are uploaded on YT but there's no episode 8 and I would love to watch the rest of SeungWoo's story :[

PLEASE!

Guest Phantos

i haven't seen this show but doesn't anyone know where i can find a subbed ver. of this show? and where can i dl it cause i can't use CB!!

Guest V A L XD

i haven't seen this show but doesn't anyone know where i can find a subbed ver. of this show? and where can i dl it cause i can't use CB!!

If you go to Youtube.com/quainte501 , they have subbed some parts of the show, but not all of it or the whole show unfortunately :[

I really want to watch the last episode!

• 1 month later...

I just saw all the episode except episode 8 and the show is a little scary for me. I'm so scared for the boys when their car been spray with animal blood? Actually i dun understand the story at all. Why in the last episode of the preview a girl is involve in a accident. I think the little boy been terrorise so much until now his attitude is so weird and voilent. He really need some serious counselling to recover from this odile. I really pity him.

• 1 month later...
Guest quynhn

I just finish watching the last ep and the end is so C-R-E-E-P-Y!!!

Seung Woo's drawing on the closet door gives me a cold chill...5 bloody bodies with Seung Woo, the so called "messiah," standing next to the bodies...and out of the 5 bodies, 2 are beheaded.

Watching Seung Woo toward the end of this ep is like watching the faces of evil...I'm getting goosebumps thinking about that little boys.

I feel bad for him that he got tortured and brainwashed by the cult leader & members. I hope that kid got some serious psychological therapy or else he will grow up to be a PSYCHO or serial killer!

I'm glad the girl who saves Seung Woo is fine. I want to slap that so called friend of hers...how could someone sell out their friend like that?!

I'm also glad that the member and the crew did not get hurt.

I think the most enjoyable moment of this story is when the boys went with Seung Woo to the outing house (?)...kekeke @ hyunderella.

Poor Young Saeng...Seung Woo means so much to him...

Watch EP8 Online: Part 1 Part 2

Guest huiy00

i finished watching all the episodes on tudou.

freaky man, but it was damm good la.

well i believe not every part of the episodes are entirely true, but even if it's scripted, the whole slashing, blood and beating part and the hospital parts...

just too believable, but nonetheless, they have been mosaic-ed so no one can verify.

but it's so sad like even though some parts are mocked up, ss501 did put their hearts into looking after the boy.

look at how ys cried. dont like it when programs had to cheat people's feelings along the way.

i dont like the ending thou...

so did the younger sis got found?

did the cult got caught?

did ss501 got into other implications?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest starrynitex

i just finished watching all the episodes of this show..super addictive..

just curious..was it an open ending? with the hair-raising :tears: pic drawn by sungwoo?

• 1 month later...
Guest trisha92

hello, I saw a cut of this show from utube. When I was searching for it so i can watch the whole show, I couldn't find anyone who has it. Your the first one i saw. I was wondering if I can watch it somewhere else without downloading it. It's a "must watch show" and very interesting. Hope you can help, thank you in advance.

Archived