[variety] MNET SS501's SOS - Unsolved Case Files

^ me too o____O

all i know is that they kept revisiting the case from eps 2

and this ep is throwing me off too o__O is the girl form this episode related to the guy in episode 2?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mindy1027

this is kind of a spoiler so..................

well this is what i got from ppl, and I'm not very good at explaining. Case two continues in episode 3, but now they show the sister side. She has a bulimic problem. The lady that she was hitting is her aunt, her mom did died(she was the one that hung herself) and dad too by the car. So SS501 was helping her exercise and how to stay healthy, that was it. Remember in the restaurant with SS501, and man and the two kids and the boy was like throwing stuff at the man. Well thats the stepdad, if u didnt know that before. okay and about the part where the mom possesses the boy, thats what they think is happening to him and about the scars on his body no one knows why he has it all. When hyun joong and hyung joon took him to a pyscharist i think???? "The mom" was talking, she said she was his mom, and said sorry, about goin into his body and stuff(my comment: I think he acts weird). Then at the end of epi 3, they were all celebrating bc the girl got over her problem, then suddenlt the boy disappears and runs up the mountain... and it'll continue in episode 4. Does this explain anything????? I'm sorry, if i'm not good

so in episode 3 does the boy really see the ghost? I think his mom? comes back at night and possesses him??? :huh: WHat about the dad? I thought he got hit by a car?

is the girl that hit her mom the sister of the guy?

I'm so confused :wacko:

The scene where the mother came back to visit him at night isn't possessing him. Well, he does have split personality.. the doctor said there is 2 other personalities inside him, but he is still the dominate one. So yeah, which means, the mother and this other person is inside of him.

The visiting scene is about him having dreams at night time of the mother wearing white come and visit him.. He said when he can't sleep or having nightmare etc, he can hear his mother sing to him and comfort him at night. err... scary... hope this helps.

---------

The sister ... such a violent person. I can't believe she would hit the aunt like that and the swearing!!! :sweatingbullets:

But i think she can be fixed, just takes time.. but the brother.. err.. that's gonna be hard <_<

^^ thanks for explaining it, i kinda understand what's going on now

i think the guys are going to be on this case for at least another episode.. o_O

Guest hannahlove

Are the boys INTERVENING?

BAH my laptop just won't download ... I gotta try somewhere else.

I wanna see this. It looks really good.... and I really hope that the boys are helping these families out!

do you know which cb has them?? with chinese subs. :)

there are few CB that has it.. I usually download it from xiaomao123, krmtv and jpoker168

these CB is really good if you can read chinese subtitles... cos they updated it very often with all sort of korean entertainment.

-------------------

I haven't seen ep 4 yet... i'm waiting too....

Guest minwoogrl

o~ I kinda of understand it now. Thanks for the explanations, that's really scary. :ph34r:

What does this have to do with the religion from episode 1 though? Aren't they going to solve that case?

Well from Ep. 1..

The girl was alive but had gotten surgery..

Her younger sister was crazy or something like that as they checked with a doctor.

When they [sS501] asked about the dad hitting her, the doctor said something like.. That's the only way..

OR something like that..

Then they started with a new case...

L1L_M1Z_SUJ1N- Ep. 4 should be out but no one has it out on CB or in a NON CB link...

I didn't like it how they just left it like that.. seriously, the little sister seems normal to me... it's the parents that seem abit abnormal. You dunt just beat up your kid like that, even if she has a mental problem. :crazy:

Guest shabashindy

I didn't like it how they just left it like that.. seriously, the little sister seems normal to me... it's the parents that seem abit abnormal. You dunt just beat up your kid like that, even if she has a mental problem. :crazy:

yeah haha i know, even though she sopposedly has a mental problem you hsould be kinder and gental to her, not beat her up and make her even more crazy. so i think the girl is telling the truth.

and when is ep 4 coming out?

Guest mochamist

Well from Ep. 1..

The girl was alive but had gotten surgery..

Her younger sister was crazy or something like that as they checked with a doctor.

When they [sS501] asked about the dad hitting her, the doctor said something like.. That's the only way..

OR something like that..

Then they started with a new case...

L1L_M1Z_SUJ1N- Ep. 4 should be out but no one has it out on CB or in a NON CB link...

That sounds like bs to me. I think they should've checked it out more...still suspicious. Maybe they should've asked more doctors if this was the right treatment, if she was diagnosed correctly, because doctors can be seriously wrong sometimes. If the dad hit the girl for the "only way"...was there a reason to be violent to ss501 and the cameraman and such? And didn't the mom hesitate when the man asked her about it?

One thing is for sure...there are some crazy people out there.

has anyone watched the latest ep live or something yet?

i still can't find a clubbox link for it

-edit- lol sorry i skipped the previous page and didnt see what it said

Guest Lynnette_vien

i'm waiting for the 4th episode TT,TT

Spoiler Alert!!!!

someone watched it n said that at episode 4 we can see the girl from 1st episode... she's in a rehabilitation place or something like that, n the parents are vanished...... their house is empty when the mnet crew went there again to check...

n here comes a little boy called seung woo who is suspected being abused too by the community in the girl's village...

aaah, should wait for the download link patiently TT,TT

Guest katherine*

ack, i just heard about this 'show' from a friend of mine...

&she recommended that i watch it & that it was really good...

but. i can't download from clubbox =\

is there any other way for me to watch it..?

because i can't seem to find it on emule..

(maybe somebody could upload the episodes onto sendspace/megaupload/something? :sweating: ????)

i really want to watch :tears:

Guest Lynnette_vien

ah, no.. it's not the boy they asked bout the sisters' home ^^

i watched it on daum player...

n yes, it's like a continuation of the 1st episode.....

ack, i just heard about this 'show' from a friend of mine...

&she recommended that i watch it & that it was really good...

but. i can't download from clubbox =\

is there any other way for me to watch it..?

because i can't seem to find it on emule..

(maybe somebody could upload the episodes onto sendspace/megaupload/something? :sweating: ????)

i really want to watch

you can watch it from youtube ^^

my connection doesn't allow me to upload a big file T_T

Archived