Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
0ly40

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Save Me 2, 구해줘2 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST - Esom, Uhm Tae Goo, Chun Ho Jin and Kim Young Min - Premieres on May 8th

OCN presents

Save Me, season 2

fullsizephoto1050913.jpg

Details

Original title: 구해줘2

Episodes:

Network: OCN

Airdate: May 8, 2019

Airtime: Wed & Thu 23:00

Synopsis:

With their municipality scheduled to be flooded to make way for the construction of a new dam, the devout denizens of a rural village have placed their faith in Choi Gyung Seok, a church elder who promises to relocate the flock. Choi tells the villagers they will build a church and a new housing development where they will all be able to live together after the town is completely submerged. He also says that only 144,000 people can go to heaven, and that church offerings are mandatory if one wants to "secure their spot." Even the town's much-revered Reverend Sung, a young and good-looking minister who seemingly has the ability to heal the sick, approves of Choi's plans. Behind his guise of devotion, however, Choi is a practiced con man posing as a representative of a fake religion; his true aim is to defraud the villagers of their resettlement compensation. The only obstacle to the scheme is Kim MinChul, a skeptical outcast who accidentally discovers evidence of Choi's past misdeeds and suddenly finds himself becoming the center of resistance against the church institution. Cr. Mydramalist

Cast:

Esom

Uhm Tae Goo

Chun Ho Jin

Kim Young Min

RULES:

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 2

hmm..corporate saga.. why link this to Save Me.. save me was much darker and about innocent lives and kids

plus esom has played tough girl so many times that i can't see the muted resiliency in her 

• Like 1

I really liked the first season, so I will watch the second season of the drama.

That's just the policy in the description somewhat confusing. I still want to see more religion, worship and salvation of unhappy people than struggle for money and power.:phew: