[Thai BL Series 2019] Why R U The Series เพราะรักใช่เปล่า

BLBLBL

49 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

watching the previews in twitter and i fell like  :wacko:

Honestly I will be really far from TT this week because of the preview, at least I'll try.

Everybody went with their theory based on the preview they gave 2 days ago and HwaHwa became in twitter the bad character, the bad friend, the one whom isn't in good position to be angry ... all that without seeing the episode.

There are a lot of theories based on nothing.

I will let them tell me the story, if it become with the little they show what it seems (but I don't think so), I'll be disappointed but I won't anticipate the worst!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't open the spoiler if you don't want to talk about Why R U novel ending. This is something I heard and want to see if anyone knew anything about it.

I had a friend tell me this. Can someone shed some light on this? Is this true or just a fan theory?

People who read the novel said the novel's ending : it turns out all of it was a novel/fanfic indeed and the couples aren't real. But what is worst that Zon still has the memories of it, the time he spent together with Saifah and how happy they were. But Sai didn't remember it and will never. In reality, he still dislikes Zon. Zon tries to bring Sai's memories back that they were boyfriends, but it's not working. They never happen in reality. Same goes to FighTor. They never happened in reality and Fighter will never understand his own feelings and why he teases Tutor. It's all just stay teasing. But Tutor also remembers.:(

On 4/23/2020 at 4:02 AM, Jin_mi said:

This is something I heard and want to see if anyone knew anything about it.

I'm hardly reliable sours since i can only judge from crumbs i saw on twitter. But from my understanding part of that you described in spoiler-box is really took place in the novel but it's not the end. And from how i heard the ending is quite sweet. So my guess that the novel still have happy end.

9 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

As i still have 11 eps + 1 special to watch

No specials yet. Whole season are 13 episodes.;) We will get specials in a future when there is opportunities to film them.

2 hours ago, aniola said:

No specials yet. Whole season are 13 episodes

I call it "special", it is a sort of BTS, 46:15 long, and start with the boys playing and sing on stage! I didn't mean it was an ep+, because there is full of cameras (recording instruments) and technicians everywhere. A sort of report during filming, full of interviews, workshop and actors training! Nothing related to the novel/topic/story!

On 4/26/2020 at 7:37 PM, aniola said:

I'm hardly reliable sours since i can only judge from crumbs i saw on twitter. But from my understanding part of that you described in spoiler-box is really took place in the novel but it's not the end. And from how i heard the ending is quite sweet. So my guess that the novel still have happy end.

No specials yet. Whole season are 13 episodes.;) We will get specials in a future when there is opportunities to film them.

I decided to watch the last episode last night ; wondering how the story was going to play out.

Was it all just a book or was it real ?

I ended up being a bit disappointed with the final episode on that count. Too much music and flash backs and the ending didn't quite resolve the problem : was it real or not ?

I know what the characters are saying but I would have been happier to have had a scene where you got to see that the stories had indeed changed from the book. The way the characters morphed into their drawn counterparts also confused the issue. Now I say that because if those frames had been drawn as part of the book then what you are watching is a book. If real life had diverged from the story the frames could not have been drawn.

Clearly too much time sitting about the house with nothing else to do :)

3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

the ending didn't quite resolve the problem : was it real or not ?

In the series everything is real. (At least until they don't come up with s2 and decided to make s1 as not real.))

3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Now I say that because if those frames had been drawn as part of the book then what you are watching is a book.

I think you looking for a meaning where is non. At least for me it was just a nice way to conclude the story.:) Since they used animation before make sense to use it in the end too. I also read an opinion that on this pictures the characters look visually closer to actors what can be seen as what started from a novel became real. But on the other hand such logic with novel and reality combined in these frames can be applied to you version too.))

For me, the conclusion is whatever it was due to fiction or not, they are their own protagonist and finally write their own story.

I'm just disappointed with how the story with Fighter's dad end, it's never such easy (I know it's fiction, but the dad come from too far to be that understanding with just one fight).

Even if I prefer understanding parents than hateful ones.

21 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I'm just disappointed with how the story with Fighter's dad end, it's never such easy

Yes, it was not believable at all. For me better outcome would be for Fighter's father to say something like "i still think you're making a mistake but since you want to be independent in your wishes and doing - go ahead. Not stopping you anymore." with sure-of-himself tone. And may be couple or more years later he would've admit that it was him who was wrong.

19 hours ago, mellialuna said:

For me, the conclusion is whatever it was due to fiction or not, they are their own protagonist and finally write their own story.

I'm just disappointed with how the story with Fighter's dad end, it's never such easy (I know it's fiction, but the dad come from too far to be that understanding with just one fight).

Even if I prefer understanding parents than hateful ones.

Aye, he went from one extreme to the other very quickly.

In the shot where you see him after having made the video I didn't get the sensation that he was still against the couple. He just carried on smiling but you couldn't tell whether it was because he was happy or because he just had to grin and bear it.

Fighter hit the mark about his parents being divorced so it would have been nice to have seen the father take time to reflect and them come around. For all we know he made the video and then threw Fighter out of the house. They had the time - cut out one of the songs and a wander along the beach.

I thought that in his big moments Zee out acted Saint (probably blasphemy for some). I really sensed desperation in his monologues, he was gutted. Saint did a bit of crying and came out with the words but he just didn't come over as a tortured and conflicted soul. certainly not in comparison. That said they make a good team and there appeared to be good chemistry between them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived