• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but i see no difference.:lol:

Spoiler

6aa09e9b11360b591f40995fabe5963db6eaa82f

d5dqs01eg5fz.jpg

10 hours ago, clon_105 said:

and this: coming soon? or is from the novel?

I think it was drawn specially for the series. So all this anime sketches are part of the director's vision about how this series should look like.

Just main point about this couple.:lol: To be cuties.

296fe351026b5bbbd0f38fe30badf26cb9cbf7a7

Safety first: always be ready to hold to your guy while "accidentally" falling down.

c30418819cab76d3e7512db9b35d6bee89ac3881

Ok, confession time. Who else like to pretend to be magician by moving hands kinda opening automatic door without touching it?

But i'm not sure what Zon was playing in here.

16f3d9889349f6b16e56af2a27cb627724a5471a

Really envy people who can fall sleep no matter where and how.<_<

b2466bc12ce38e7677a38f0aa18e4e46bb70ce50

I vote for pairing this baby boy with good Champ not with bad Dew.-_-

8cc636aff546b833933dbf14986ee1107315d5a355254f9fac118e184f69299ff46dff88edfa0494

I've finally watched ep.0 and was surprised to know that the series is based on original script. Which is good by itself. But in the same time i think that the script is the main problem in WRU. I believe that author, acting coach and director know the story, the characters and what they were filming. Same goes with actors. But as a viewer i sometimes feel that all storytelling is chaotic. I'm not sure if i can explain but it's like i'm jumping from scene to scene (which by themselves (scenes i mean) i mostly really like), not logically swimming with a story.

And yeah... i wish subs were better.:ph34r:

13 hours ago, aniola said:

Just main point about this couple.:lol: To be cuties.

I was thinking all about their date day it has to be a dream because it is so far away from the first episodes but it was only Zon not freaking out, still I found that so strange, from cat/wolf fight to cuties!!!

I vote for pairing this baby boy with good Champ not with bad Dew.-_-

I can't stop thinking of how Dew was 2 years ago (I don't get the 2 years part although, for me it's a little more than one year according to the flashback) in the freshman welcome initiation!

But as a viewer i sometimes feel that all storytelling is chaotic.

It is but for once I don't want to read too much into it because it kinda ruin my experience of TharnType!

I think for now we are still in limbo because they still didn't figure it out theirs feelings!

And yeah... i wish subs were better.:ph34r:

That's unanimous, but still I'm glad there are subtitles. 

This scene is clearer like that

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

still I found that so strange, from cat/wolf fight to cuties!!!

Same. I like their moments, date day was really enjoyable to watch. But relationship change turned out to be quite fast.

I think it was the main reason why i decided to write about the storytelling being chaotic.

But most of the time

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I don't want to read too much into it

too. Because i'm enjoying many moments. And i quite into SaiZon:wub: so i don't mind to watch them being cute and looking almost with heart-eyes at each other.

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I can't stop thinking of how Dew was 2 years ago (I don't get the 2 years part although, for me it's a little more than one year according to the flashback) in the freshman welcome initiation!

I already forgot about it.)) But there not much of him in flashback anyway. I was just really repulsed by how Dew pushed Blue against lockers with his fist ready to hit. Like was he really gonna do it if Champ didn't stop him?:blink: In that moment and later the boy looked quite scared.

3 hours ago, aniola said:

But relationship change turned out to be quite fast.

Indeed supersonic fast!

I ship almost everyone for now, I would be like an indecisive person if I had to choose! :crazy:

3 hours ago, aniola said:

I already forgot about it

I didn't because like the rest it's like it's two different persons! 

So I thought also ep. 4 was all about Y fiction environment and nothing real! Or maybe it's just the anime and dreams part.

And there is this scene (at the table) when they are (Saifah Zon) about to sleep and I don't know where it comes from!!!

It's seems he would have done it until hurting him only for a wet shirt! :angry:

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

So I thought also ep. 4 was all about Y fiction environment and nothing real! Or maybe it's just the anime and dreams part.

And there is this scene (at the table) when they are (Saifah Zon) about to sleep and I don't know where it comes from!!!

I think almost all scenes we see are real. I'm not sure about TharnType and TeeFuse. But for now i decided that may be Zol saw them once and then unintentionally used their faces for her fan-arts thinking that creating them herself. Not really good explanation but i don't wanna think that Zon was imagining them since i want to stick with the idea that Zon&Zol's betting didn't change their reality into BL. But maybe i'm wrong and there is some magic involved.:lol: 

About the table scene - i think it was Zon's (or both of them) imagination. Kind of moment when you like someone and start to imagine/dream about sweet situations with your crash.

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

Every single scene has been builded up from another Series, novel or anime. And the the best of it is placing all those quotes into a new romance storyline.

I don't have problem with scenes itself. They are made and played very well, i really enjoy watching them. (Only I don't see it as reference to particular work but like to BL-cliches in general because even if i saw less than you there are many plot details i don't remember already.) Also chronology is understandable too. What i was talking about is how the series is build together. At least it doesn't feel whole for me sometimes. Not sure if it's about characters or plot telling or dialogs (with missed translation)... but for now i'll stick with my current feelings. Also of course it's better to make final judgment closer to the end of the series.

Is so sad when the translations are wrong... it changes many things in the interpretation.

Even with "original" subs it was obvious that it was important conversation for the story so it was really sad to get lost in translation.

I think kokoro managed to deliver main thing what was missed. And you made it even more clear to us. Thank you!

SOTUS

Aaah, my Sotus-feelings.:bawling:

Now i curious will we have cliche about one person admitting to another about his feelings while he is-sleeping-but-not-really?^_^

29 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think almost all scenes we see are real. I'm not sure about TharnType and TeeFuse. But for now i decided that may be Zol saw them once and then unintentionally used their faces for her fan-arts thinking that creating them herself. Not really good explanation but i don't wanna think that Zon was imagining them since i want to stick with the idea that Zon&Zol's betting didn't change their reality into BL. But maybe i'm wrong and there is some magic involved.:lol: 

About the table scene - i think it was Zon's (or both of them) imagination. Kind of moment when you like someone and start to imagine/dream about sweet situations with your crash.

555 I'm so used of crazy magic stuff that I didn't doubt one second and thought there were 3 worlds (real, dream and Y fiction), but I prefer your idea of there is only one world (+dream) and it's just his way of seeing reality that is altered. And it really make sens, like his way of interpreting what's happening in the toilet!

But still the table scene is kinda weird! It doesn't make sense to me!

32 minutes ago, aniola said:

but like to BL-cliches in general

I think that's very true but there is also references!

I'm not sure I can see all of them, some are not even BL references.

But the scene of the falling under the rain is so cliché, and it make it funny to watch!

35 minutes ago, aniola said:

Now i curious will we have cliche about one person admitting to another about his feelings while he is-sleeping-but-not-really?^_^

we have to :D but whom!?

18 hours ago, mellialuna said:

But still the table scene is kinda weird! It doesn't make sense to me!

My first thought was that it's a memory. But it couldn't be recent one so it would mean that Saifah and Zon were friendly before.

18 hours ago, mellialuna said:

but whom!?

I can imagine almost every character to be such person.

19 hours ago, mellialuna said:

some are not even BL references. But the scene of the falling under the rain is so cliché

Same about running under the rain, and kissing under the rain, and being stuck somewhere because of the rain.:lol:

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

The reality can NOT be change into a BL world.

Why not? It's all depend of the genre of a series. If it's a fantasy - it can, if it's not - it cannot. I see WRU as not a fantasy so yes - reality haven't changed.

But on the other hand from our (viewers) point of view WRU is already BL world, so there is nothing to change anyway.:D

The scenes with TharnType and TeeFuse are all Zon's day-dreaming moments

I know that it makes most sense. But i just thought that it would be too much day-dreaming for a sane person, it almost looked like hallucinations.

Yes... it was Natee "shooting" Zen into sleeping...!! Twice...!! :joy:

Can that be REAL....? Of course NOT. :joy:

I've explained it to myself that first time Zen was already asleep so Natee just pretend it was him who "shoot" him to sleep. Second time i thought that Zen just played along and pretended to be shot.:lol: But after rewatching the scene it doesn't look so convincing to me anymore.:lol:

4 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

No sure what you mean with it doesn't feel whole for me sometimes.

I was saying from the beginning that it's just a feeling and i'm not sure how explain it. Perhaps i'm wrong and just didn't understand something. So since i can't protect my words just ignore it.

Archived