Quantcast
BLBLBL

[2019 New BL series] WhyRUtheseries by Domunditv & WabiSabi

For now i'm most interested in this guy.

b2bbefbc3d0ae18f71f03719042e37bc9c1b32c3

I don't know why but every time Zon on screen i'm all eyes. I have no opinion about Saifah yet because we mostly see him through Zon's eyes (and his mind playing tricks with him so...), but i'm waiting to see how all will go between them.

If i need to turn off my brain and answer who is the visual pleasure for my eyes i will say Zee.:D Tutor, Fighter and HwaHwa make interesting triangle. It's a good thing that when girl will leave this triangle there is nice guy waiting for her.

This moment was fun, as well as whole scene.)) They obviously feel more at ease when there is just two of them.

2dbf3a7935041c5237878f657e4c92411ef0d579

9d81ecf82dc30df88e5aa4931d69d87a37f858a1(c)

But i felt bored with most of the scenes with other characters. Humor of Zon's gang seems like not my cup of tea.

I strictly disapprove writing fanfiction about real people. But it's the basic of the plot so i have to make peace with it and probably just don't take it seriously. Also Zol is so cute.:lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aniola said:

Oh, i was wondering why he looks familiar. I probably saw some pic and video cuts.

Reveal hidden contents

If i remember correctly their story ends tragically..

But if you interested this person recently have started to translate the series: https://thaiblfan92.wordpress.com/category/golden/

Wow... that is amazing...! Someone is working on GOLDEN finally.

Many people are going to love watching it; despite the ending (which was inevitable).

Thanks a lot for that link...!! :kiss_wink:

Cheers...!

Saifah is more interesting than the other characters, he did the same as me once in the car scene, pretending to be asleep so as not to respond.

tumblr_pxv7n6CeBZ1rq0e20o6_r1_500.gifv

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, aniola said:

Humor of Zon's gang seems like not my cup of tea.

Agree I found them boring so far. I don't like their dynamic!

I had to read a tweet from Lazy Subber to get the sleepy thing, it was not my reference at all!

I enjoy most the first ep than the second. there is something wrong but I can't figure out what bothers me!

I love the tribute BL parts, I smile all the times!

• Like 2

On 2/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, Mel_Rios said:

A kiss is never just a kiss..

Somewhere I heard, "sometimes its just two lumps of flesh touching" :D

20 hours ago, aniola said:

Also Zol is so cute.:lol:

And I like her acting a lot too:) If using-the-real-names-in-novel is not that itchy for me anymore, its totally because of her acting. Her smiling face and squeals are just done to the right balance for depicting an ordinary fan-girl. The girl is perfectly cast:)

13 hours ago, clon_105 said:

he did the same as me once in the car scene, pretending to be asleep so as not to respond.

Towards the end of that car scene, When Fighter and HwaHwa were arguing, I was thinking "Did Saifah miss his timing to leave and is holding his peace forever?" or what happened :joy:

11 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I love the tribute BL parts, I smile all the times!

I died laughing at the extra-bright-tone of the screen, the background music, the bells-ringing, as though they were angels-that-fell-down-from-the-sky *Looking at the visuals, maybe they are* :lol:

oCgHUQx.jpg

And Zon being super-shocked is just the fun we need:))

This episode:

1. The 'Chemistry cute boy show' seemed like a prelude and setting the ground for, what will be coming up next. I have not read much comments from Thai people, but as an international-viewer, the funny scenes were not funny for me. Either its cultural difference or I dont understand the joke from subtitles alone. Comedy-wise, This episode is a miss for me, except Zon's scenes. Still I am sure they can improve though, since there is no character here, that I dont like.

2. Wfkj5Hj.jpg

After this scene, I am so excited about this couple. That "Hi" is going to be written down in history :lol:. And the smile that Saifah gave to Zon, at the end of the last "Hi", it was like "You are too cute aren't you?" Heh. I was also laughing at how the fan-girls were so casual and even a bit less-enthusiastically asking for photos and Zon be overthinking like "What photos? Why photos NO NO NO" LOL.

3. When the friend suggest that Fighter give the cake instead of Tutor, it felt all too real. Friendship is also a kind of love. But romance overtaking it, is the realism, I empathize the pain of Tutor. Thankfully Fighter understanding it was a relief. And the little smile of Tutor after that, was heartwarming already.

4. I understand Tutor is angry at Fighter because he speaks with a lot of girls apart from HwaHwa and he thinks Fighter might not be serious about his friend. Still the repeated use of "You like boys?" was not good. And Fighter kissing him for that, I guess this is the famous Thai's 'Slap-Kiss" genre. But I like the chemistry between Tutor-Fighter. And Preview seems to be better for both the couples in the next episode. So I am hooked:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

This episode:

1. The 'Chemistry cute boy show' seemed like a prelude and setting the ground for, what will be coming up next. I have not read much comments from Thai people, but as an international-viewer, the funny scenes were not funny for me. Either its cultural difference or I dont understand the joke from subtitles alone. Comedy-wise, This episode is a miss for me, except Zon's scenes. Still I am sure they can improve though, since there is no character here, that I dont like.

2. Wfkj5Hj.jpg

After this scene, I am so excited about this couple. That "Hi" is going to be written down in history :lol:. And the smile that Saifah gave to Zon, at the end of the last "Hi", it was like "You are too cute aren't you?" Heh. I was also laughing at how the fan-girls were so casual and even a bit less-enthusiastically asking for photos and Zon be overthinking like "What photos? Why photos NO NO NO" LOL.

I love that Elevator Scene! Saifah is teasing Zon so cute, I think he knows something about Zon's Thoiughts. I Need a Gif about that scene LoL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

I guess this is the famous Thai's 'Slap-Kiss" genre.

I wouldn't say it is only thai thing. Sudden kiss is often used for things become more clear between two people or to start a love story.

• Like 1

A "little" off topic but YT propose me to watch this 

and since I clicked there is more proposals with the same cast (some videos are 3 years old)

• Like 1

Seems like "i like to tease you/him" is a secret code for "i like you/him". Three guys said it in this episode to their future boyfriends.

I like how it's shown that Zon is overthinking things. Because it's so true that when you're thinking about something too much it's poisoning your mind (and you kinda see/notice it everywhere).:lol: Zon is such a dork, Saifah definitely will have a lot of fun with him.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I'm sorry but i see no difference.:lol:

Spoiler

6aa09e9b11360b591f40995fabe5963db6eaa82f

d5dqs01eg5fz.jpg

10 hours ago, clon_105 said:

and this: coming soon? or is from the novel?

I think it was drawn specially for the series. So all this anime sketches are part of the director's vision about how this series should look like.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I don't recall to see this scene in this topic (sorry if it's a repeat)

A deleted scene from ep. 2

Someone translate in the comment section

Hwahwa: "I love you, I really do"
Fighter: "I think it's not time yet. I'm sorry"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just main point about this couple.:lol: To be cuties.

296fe351026b5bbbd0f38fe30badf26cb9cbf7a7

Safety first: always be ready to hold to your guy while "accidentally" falling down.

c30418819cab76d3e7512db9b35d6bee89ac3881

Ok, confession time. Who else like to pretend to be magician by moving hands kinda opening automatic door without touching it?

But i'm not sure what Zon was playing in here.

16f3d9889349f6b16e56af2a27cb627724a5471a

Really envy people who can fall sleep no matter where and how.<_<

b2466bc12ce38e7677a38f0aa18e4e46bb70ce50

I vote for pairing this baby boy with good Champ not with bad Dew.-_-

8cc636aff546b833933dbf14986ee1107315d5a355254f9fac118e184f69299ff46dff88edfa0494

I've finally watched ep.0 and was surprised to know that the series is based on original script. Which is good by itself. But in the same time i think that the script is the main problem in WRU. I believe that author, acting coach and director know the story, the characters and what they were filming. Same goes with actors. But as a viewer i sometimes feel that all storytelling is chaotic. I'm not sure if i can explain but it's like i'm jumping from scene to scene (which by themselves (scenes i mean) i mostly really like), not logically swimming with a story.

And yeah... i wish subs were better.:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, aniola said:

Just main point about this couple.:lol: To be cuties.

I was thinking all about their date day it has to be a dream because it is so far away from the first episodes but it was only Zon not freaking out, still I found that so strange, from cat/wolf fight to cuties!!!

I vote for pairing this baby boy with good Champ not with bad Dew.-_-

I can't stop thinking of how Dew was 2 years ago (I don't get the 2 years part although, for me it's a little more than one year according to the flashback) in the freshman welcome initiation!

But as a viewer i sometimes feel that all storytelling is chaotic.

It is but for once I don't want to read too much into it because it kinda ruin my experience of TharnType!

I think for now we are still in limbo because they still didn't figure it out theirs feelings!

And yeah... i wish subs were better.:ph34r:

That's unanimous, but still I'm glad there are subtitles. 

This scene is clearer like that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

still I found that so strange, from cat/wolf fight to cuties!!!

Same. I like their moments, date day was really enjoyable to watch. But relationship change turned out to be quite fast.

I think it was the main reason why i decided to write about the storytelling being chaotic.

But most of the time

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I don't want to read too much into it

too. Because i'm enjoying many moments. And i quite into SaiZon:wub: so i don't mind to watch them being cute and looking almost with heart-eyes at each other.

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I can't stop thinking of how Dew was 2 years ago (I don't get the 2 years part although, for me it's a little more than one year according to the flashback) in the freshman welcome initiation!

I already forgot about it.)) But there not much of him in flashback anyway. I was just really repulsed by how Dew pushed Blue against lockers with his fist ready to hit. Like was he really gonna do it if Champ didn't stop him?:blink: In that moment and later the boy looked quite scared.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aniola said:

But relationship change turned out to be quite fast.

Indeed supersonic fast!

I ship almost everyone for now, I would be like an indecisive person if I had to choose! :crazy:

3 hours ago, aniola said:

I already forgot about it

I didn't because like the rest it's like it's two different persons! 

So I thought also ep. 4 was all about Y fiction environment and nothing real! Or maybe it's just the anime and dreams part.

And there is this scene (at the table) when they are (Saifah Zon) about to sleep and I don't know where it comes from!!!

It's seems he would have done it until hurting him only for a wet shirt! :angry:

• Like 1

Comment on Episode 4

This can be consider a spoiler by those who haven't watch this Episode

So... be WARN...!!

I am still amaze about how much BL intertextuality this Series is showing...!! Is like a huge BL essay with a totally new multi BL romance storylines. I can't get over the moment with the rain falling and SaiFah taking his Engineering blazer to cover both of then with it... and remembering Intouch in UWMA as it was raining and he said to Korn:  "It will be awesome if you had an Engineering blazer now. You could use it to cover us up and we would run under the rain together" (how cute was that...!!):

Another BL intertextual element is the girls roles. It was quite interesting to see it was SODA the one forcing Zon and SaiFah to make peace and work together for their project. And they both agree... specially Zon, who was so hesitating. Is quite similar to HwaHwa trying to bring Tutor & Fighter closer with the English tutoring excuse. This is another interesting BL element taken from HIStory 1 (Taiwan 2017) were in all 3 parts a girl-friend plays an active role bringing the boys together. And here is not only one... but a bunch of girls...!! It starts with Zol telling her brother "You and SaiFah are a couple"... :joy: 
and all the other students asking for pictures, making comments... and even voting for them to do the music project together as a couple. Such a funny way. If I think of it... they do needed some external help to become closer... as ZON was fighting that to happen. But he was tricked into agreeing to join the project first... and then asked to cooperate and make peace with SaiFah. Without that help it may have been more difficult for them to get closer. And once they started spending time together all of ZON's fantasies started to be so real. He asked SaiFah to play a song for him... and was in heavens listening. Before he was mad at him for playing (showing off) to the girls on Campus... and those girls said he was like the boyfriend watching over his love. Well... now that moment become real... and it was in private... just the two of them.

This Series has really an amazing script... and a genius director who really knows how to edit this material into perfection.
What about the incredible soundtrack...??!! O M G...!!!
THIS is the way of editing song and emotions together...!!!
(P'New has destroyed UWMA with his lack on soundtrack editing this time - Horrible...!!)

Saint as Tutor has evolve so much...!! Wow....!! He is not that silly useless and fragile Pete from LBC anymore.
And Zee as P'Fighter... If there is a fantasy I could make real is getting myself into the BL story...
just like ZON is always overthinking :joy:
Amazing what a face and eyes expression can make us all feel. I am in love... :relaxed:
Zee as P'Fighter is another surprising rising actor this year... just at the level of GULF in "TharnType".

As for the subtitles.... well... OTTOKE....? :confounded:

• Like 1