Quantcast
sushilicious

Long Haired Beauty - Cdrama Historical/Fantasy Poll

The Long Haired Beauty - Poll  

21 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is our Long Haired Beauty?

• A male god who looks as elegant, handsome, majestic, and sexy.
    • When you have 1 girl surrounded by guys....what more can u ask for?
    • When you have two choices but not sure who to pick.
    • You know the drama is good, when the male hair is better than the female lead.
    • I want to cover myself with that luscious hair of his.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/13/2019 at 04:00 PM

WHAT????  I can only pick one...

eyes.gif

Asking me to choose between 1 and 5 not to mention the forgotten number 6 ZhangBinBin is like asking us to choose between ones children it's impossible!!!

You just have to force yourself even though it's heart breaking.... 

Thanks for the shout out @lynne22 this must be your payback for my making you stay up all night during the DOTS Contest LOL:tounge_wink:BIG BOSS:lol:

But I did answer your call and finish this mission and I went with number 5 because his hair and acting moved me so much in

Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms. Still does!!! 

He proved that no matter how long ones hair is.

It never gets in the way of PASSION!!!! LOL:kiss_wink:

d608794d80c0d9b2e2d135d12a78ca97fbb7ada9

And you don't even need two arms to hold onto your woman just your eyes and your love in motion is more than enough...:w00t:

Future nominee

From the General and I

0069UYvely1fcb8xa7agtg30i50aenpl.gif&key

:heart:

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@Lawyerh  I also enjoyed just the pretty face of SWL.:tounge_wink:

Yeah Song Wei Long is delicious indeed! So much younger than me, but who cares:wub:

Btw bonus for you, his salon time :joy:

Spoiler

IiN2ljg.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Just want to add that while I don't think the long hair suits Mark Chao,,, but I still think the wig is amazingly beautiful.. hahahaha...

I haven't seen any actors top his Pantene Commercial :joy:

no one come beat me... while I think his wig is great, mark chao needs to stick to short hair. he looks so handsome with short hair but that wig, ugh! its like when we see a beautiful dress on hanger but when we try it on, there is just something wrong. so not his style!

P.S ~ why are all the wigs either middle parting or bangs? why not side parting?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Choice 1 and 5 are my absolut favorite :love:

I guess I´m the only on who like Mark Chao with long hair :joy:

@Ameera Ali when you have found out what kind of shampoo they are using...send me a message ;).

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

6 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Just want to add that while I don't think the long hair suits Mark Chao,,, but I still think the wig is amazingly beautiful.. hahahaha...

btw i heard that That WIG is the most expensive getup in the whole series :D 

tumblr_ouqc6sg57m1rp3aeko1_400.gif&key=3

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Every time @Lmangla @triplem @angelangieand others, now even @sushilicious start an event it makes me want to drop what ever I am watching and just run back and relive those dramas, OTPS, songs and moments that I still love so much...  And it's funny it always feels so good like returning home and knowing  who and what's waiting for you there...

tumblr_olyvnsnLEh1sknes8o4_500.gif&key=9d0de33637c0d4f4a12d3890708eb5f093c65138c2fc98cfe90fd6293e8aa98bimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8OOMA4pdMr89hgGLasqA006QD16vly1fuhovzs0r3g30la0brkjp.gif&key=321c81447e6be2a7129f4b5858508563c9bd224228f71c37a2aca644418f42ab

The best part is the new ones will be waiting too....:love:  What's not to love about drama whether past or present? :blush: It's a gift that keeps on giving and giving LOL:heart:

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE5psRlujxV3kMIzYJgEKimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdcStAk3_TOrFFgDYa4cD

@Ameera Ali when you have found out what kind of shampoo they are using...send me a message ;).

Dear @Sarang21 

After hours of me knocking all the doors , piling pressure on the CEO of some wig company & close to giving up . 

I spot one alleged friend of these hunks who got a less admired  hair but thanks god I was able to blackmail him to bring the secret shampoo they use all in to the open .So here is the shampoo they use  *wisper * he use the same shampoo so he could grow the same hair as them  :yum:

No need to thank me , just sacrificing myself to a great cause :mrgreen:

My love to him :joy:

5c8684c8d9a8b966491391.gif?download

@Lawyerh & @angelangie shoot me in the legs :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Tagging @n3bula @pad-hari Can you bug us choose. 

By the way Choice 2 and 3, I have no idea what drama that is. Can someone please Give me the titles. Much love to you all 

Chingu it's a tough choice but I'll go with choice 1 and 5 Haha. Mark Chao :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@lynne22 he has a Pantene commercial?! Do link!!!!

9 hours ago, cenching said:

XuFeng!! XuFeng!! XuFeng!! :love:

YeHua!! YeHua!! YeHua!! :love:

I will divide my heart between these 2, I just love those smoldering Immortal Crown Princes....:heart: There is something HOT about men in high position...#GoldDigger

@cenching SAME!!! And thank the heavens we are allowed to vote for more than 1 because I just don't know how I would have been able to pick between them!!!

@angelangie I think they got their money's worth with Ye Hua's hair! :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali I´m impressed with your detective work...here is a gift to show my appreciation :lol:

Spoiler

Rain_abs.png crto

Anyway after watching the video I went to amazon to have a look at it. And found out that apart from the fact that it´s too expensive for me it´s also a hair loss prevention shampoo. :sweatingbullets: :lol:

• LOL 6

Me +abs= 95057C7A-940D-43D0-BB93-9D43A4E437E2.gif

... I needed that thanks  :joy:

10 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Anyway after watching the video I went to amazon to have a look at it. And found out that apart from the fact that it´s too expensive for me it´s also a hair loss prevention shampoo. :sweatingbullets: :lol:

B8A9E74D-A80E-4586-85ED-1FBCC2C9DE1D.gif

& needed that shampoo but 

Glad darling you are in the 1% that didn’t need it :mrgreen:

Can I borrow some money :yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I couldn't not drop by even if I barely know any of the actors, and I have a major case of hair envy.  So, just picked the ones with the man-buns since they cause less hair envy in me. :D

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Fangirl lohhhh. Haha:joy: I honestly find their hair like super duper straight and smooth. Hahaha. 

You know who I am fangirling at the moment mah....:mrgreen: He isn't here or ever had any good wig on....:glasses: Plus even though I voted for XuFeng and YeHua, I am not a fan of "gondrong" men...:glasses: I tolerate it for them only....

• LOL 5

19 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I couldn't not drop by even if I barely know any of the actors, and I have a major case of hair envy.  So, just picked the ones with the man-buns since they cause less hair envy in me. :D

so i guess Ye Hua is not in your list :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so i guess Ye Hua is not in your list :D 

Well, he had all this long, straight, shiny hair... and no man bun to keep me from feeling jealous (since I don't covet man buns :D)...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4