Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Sejabin

Your funny story today

So after all this ulcer and GERD drama for more than 8 weeks, yes.. it is effect my digestive system and guess what I got constipation and leads me to my hemorhoid :sweat:

and I called another doctor friend, with a hope that she might can give me a better solution for my hemorhoid since I cannot take any medicine. She is an intern in Australia now.  And what did she said to me? “Put minyak tawon on it. I use it too for my hemorhoid.”

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. A doctor who is studying abroad in a place like Australia suggested me to put minyak tawon ~_~ she is the best :kiss:

Yes a traditional oil that produced from south sulawesi and yes very famous in my country and you can only get the original minyak tawon in south sulawesi. Don’t believe any seller who sells it out of the area. Minyak tawon company only sells this in south sulawesi area in Indonesia. 

• LOL 1

@Sejabin the doctor sounds like a drug peddler from the street hahaha. :joy:Minyak kutus kutus more popular nowadays i think? You tell her to try too lol lol.

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin the doctor sounds like a drug peddler from the street hahaha. :joy:Minyak kutus kutus more popular nowadays i think? You tell her to try too lol lol.

But yes minyak tawon is realy good. If you got sariawan just put minyak tawon. It will healed fast. Also if you got wound or anything. Kutus2 I think have difference effect. It is just I never put minyak tawon for hemorrhoid hahahaha. It is just I can not believe she will suggested that hahahaha dasar org indo :joy:

• LOL 1