Broadcast Period: 3/13/2019

Cast:

Xu Lu

Zhang Min En

Yan Kai Ren

Xu Yang

Wu Xin

Synopsis:

An eternal love story that span a thousand years between a workaholic entertainment producer and a deity whose assignment is to write the journey of life for every human beings.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Destiny's Love 爱上北斗星男友 Raw Episodes

Click here to request the Viki license!

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l LavelyShai

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Destiny's Love 爱上北斗星男友

Proably because there aren't subs for it. And probably there isn't much news about this series. I'm sure few people who like the ML in Nice to Meet You who has English subs will show up here after while.

At the moment I like that series but I prefer the supporting roles and lovelines. Don't know why but the chemistry of the OTP is still off for me. Probably getting better this week since the show had to establish the entire background last week and hopefully the actors got more comfortable with each other over the time. As much NTMY is a Makjang and not my cup of tea, the OTP there had chemistry instantly for me. Probably because the actress is way more natural in acting, she is way better than him.

@usagi1997: true, people probably will show up after NTMY. I watch trailer for NYMY and I liked it but somehow, I haven’t started it yet. Probably because Destiny Lover got my interest first. Maybe I’ll watch it simultaneously. I learned Mandarin years ago but it’s limited, at least watching cdrama is keeping it intact for me. Just can’t really understand those proverbs, etc. At least it’s enough for me to understand. 

I see Viki got the license for it. Hoping to see it soon in eng subs!! :blush:

Then you know more than me since I just started and as someone who is tone deaf I’m struggling. But Drama really helps to get used to it, so I hope one day I got all this different sounds and actual hear them :ph34r::phew:.

22 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Then you know more than me since I just started and as someone who is tone deaf I’m struggling. But Drama really helps to get used to it, so I hope one day I got all this different sounds and actual hear them :ph34r::phew:.

@usagi1997: I can understand but can’t speak it anymore. At least we know some or enough to understand. Asian language is hard because we have so many tones. Sigh. 

21 hours ago, Cindy Ngo said:

Currently watching Nice to Meet You, then I came across this. I want to check this out too, but there are no subs. Fingers crossed someone subs it. 

@Cindy Ngo: Viki got the license to sub it but it says coming soon. When? I’m not sure but hopefully someone will sub it if Viki decided to run it after it finished airing. But like we were discussing, it look like it prowont get sub until NYMY is done.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2019] Destiny's Love 爱上北斗星男友

Archived