[Upcoming Movie 2021] Seo Bok, 서복 - Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo - Premieres on April 15th

autumnight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Title of the Article: "Zombie's success, next...pay attention to SF in the Korean film industry. 

I once thought that the zombie genre was the exclusive property of Western films. It was because I thought it could only be expressed in Hollywood movies that a huge swarm of zombies chased people and attacked them. However, starting with the movie "Train to Busan," Korean zombie movies such as Netflix series "Kingdom," the latest films "#Live" and "The Peninsula" have become popular and captivated overseas fans, making "Zombie Genre" a guarantee for domestic box office success.

Overcoming everyone's concerns, as the "zombie genre" became a box office hit, the domestic film industry turned to a new genre. It is called 'SF Genre.'

The SF genre is the abbreviation of Science fiction, which refers to the cinematography of fantasy dramas that can happen in the future as science and technology advances.

It was widely written in 1926 in the U.S. through "Amazing Stories," the world's first SF magazine, and became popular in various media, including movies and animations, starting with novels.

Skipped unrelated... 

In addition, the films "Seobok" (director Lee Yong-joo) and "Concrete Utopia" (director Uhm Tae-hwa) are also preparing to meet the audience.

The movie "Seobok" is a new film directed by Lee Yong-joo of "Architecture 101" that Kiheon (Gong Yoo), a former intelligence agent who is about to die, struggles with Seo-bok (Park Bo-gum), the first human clone with a secret of eternal life, and various forces trying to take over him. It is a masterpiece with a net production cost of 16 billion won.

https://m.kr.ajunews.com/view/20200902191527867

• Insightful 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gong Yoo's GQ Interview, October 2020 Issue

The actor also talked about losing a lot of weight for his role in the upcoming movie “Seo Bok” (tentative title) with Park Bo Gum. He explained, “The reason I went on another diet was to change my face. The character Ki Heon is not a healthy person, so his face had to look a bit gaunt. I also worked out, so my face became thinner, and I gained more muscle mass. In the movie, I play the role of protecting Seo Bok, the first human clone. Park Bo Gum, who plays Seo Bok, has a sturdy frame and is not as delicate as you think he is. So I kept that in mind and focused on getting bigger.

e

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Stills from CJ Ent 

Spoiler

So excited for this movie... I can't wait to see Bo Gum in cinemas.

It'll be my first experience watching him in the big screen and for it to be my favourite genre, sci-fi... Be still my heart~:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For Indonesian Cinema CGV... Hope to see more from other countries cinemas too

Malaysian Cinema GSC

Singapore Cinema GVC
Spoiler

Ps: I've edited the first post with poster and trailer from youtube.. is it better to use the original CJ Ent trailer or the one from GSC with English sub?

Edited by MinLyn
Please put more than 3 images (including embedded tweets) in spoiler tags. Thanks.
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1