[Upcoming Movie 2021] Seo Bok, 서복 - Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo - Premieres on April 15th

autumnight

5 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Wow we got many fancam, looking at GY outfit, I think we will get action scene :wub:

Both, maybe. Bogum is immortal so there's high possibility they will filming him in historical era. But Gongyoo will be stay in modern

I like this idea , it reminds me of gy character in his drama "goblin" . 

I'm waiting for more fancam , i want to see gy & bogum in one frame:phew:

No wonder we got so many fancam, just look at the crowd

3 hours ago, Noor90 said:

I like this idea , it reminds me of gy character in his drama "goblin" . 

I'm waiting for more fancam , i want to see gy & bogum in one frame:phew:

If its really like that, bogum will be older than GY :joy:  imagine seobok talk informally to kihun. His reaction must be like this 

wwiGbEJ.gif

Me too, just want to see their interaction off and on camera. Wondering about their chemistry, both really good in bromance 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Noor90 said:

I'm confused now this movie 'll be historical or modern :huh:

From what I gather it will be a modern adaption of the Seo Bok legend. So it wont be a costume drama. I think it would be more like a sci-fi fantasy genre.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 6/14/2019 at 10:35 PM, rocat said:

Gong Yoo :wub:

He takes up so few projects that it’s hard to see him. Glad to know one is coming up...probably released in a year? 

Media said it will released in the first half of 2020. :blush:

Insiders Reveal the Detail of Gong Yoo and Park Bogum's Upcoming Film 'Seo Bok': "It's Expected to Boost  Tourism"

Actors and staff members are currently working on the film. 

On June 20th, it was revealed that the filming will take place in Tongyeong, a port city on the southern coast of South Korea. It's known for its pivotal role in the country's maritime past. It's reported that the filming will lead to the use of facilities related to the urban renewal New Deal project, which is scheduled to create spaces for youth cultural activities. It is also expected to give a big boost to the region's stagnant commercial market, which has seen more than 200 actors and staff members.

Tongyeong city official said, "We believe that the filming will bring positive impacts, such as promoting the region, attracting tourists, and revitalizing the local economy," and continued, "We will promote the movie together through an agreement between our city and production company in the future."

'Seo Bok' will tell the story of Ki Heon (played by Gong Yoo), a former intelligence agent who gets caught up in dangerous incidents involving mankind's first human clone Seo Bok (played by Park Bogum) and several forces who are on a hunt to possess it. 

Are you looking forward to the film, ladies and gentlemen?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2019] Seo Bok, 서복 - Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo - Currently filming
On 6/21/2019 at 6:19 AM, rahma92 said:

Media said it will released in the first half of 2020:blush:

On 6/21/2019 at 8:53 AM, gumtaek said:

@rahma92: 1st half of 2020? That's so far away!:anguished:

I don't want to disappoint you but from my experience in k movies, This movie 'll be released in summer 2020. Cuz it's high production . It aims for more admissions & more audience . 

• Like 3