Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

20 hours ago, fragglerock said:

I am curious how the family will take the news but maybe its just me,  but there doesnt seem to be enough karmic payback for their interference. I mean they interfered with Bora and now with GH, okay she got kicked out briefly but they aint exactly welcoming either.

Usually the villans get alot more payback for their trouble.

I think all of the them are going to come out smelling like roses, It may not be right because of all the means things they done. But I think they will.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

GH is dying??

No she is in chemo for leukemia she has a high change of being cured.

• Like 4

@nohamahamoud2002 I am still here :) Doubt that I will be going before the end at this point. Still I have no idea why do we need any kind of extension at this point. Everyone has accepted Geum Hui and Sang Won's relationship which was the biggest obstacle in the show. This means they either save her life or kill her of. Like I said killing of the main female lead is a bad idea and the writer is probably going to face an angry mob with their torches and pitchforks (wait will people still use those items instead of something more modern. AH well who cares what they bring). This means that she will probably live. So if this is the case a simply time skip will solve the problem with her being all well and all and living happily with Sang Won and Yeorim. The only downside to all of this is that she will have to live with his family but I guess this might be a good way for her to bond with her MiL. 

I guess that is what the shows remaining episodes will be about. We already saw how Ungrateful Witch treated Jun Ho the entire time that he was married to her daughter. But I doubt that will be such a good idea if she behaves like that to Geum Hui because the moment Sang Won discovers this fact he will have Geum Hui move out of that house and probably never return there. If the mother therefore has any sense she will change her ways. Regardless of that I probably don't think the viewers want to see that and a simple implication would be more than enough at this point. I know that such a change is probably unbelievable in real life but if we want to end this show it might work.

I did find the pictures of Sang Mi trying to look cute with her minion and her former MiL funny and yes she did look cute in those. Totally different from her character in this show. I guess so that people don't think of her negatively and try and think that is the real her in real life as well. I remember I watched her in Two Mothers (yes she went after a married man in that as well. Reasons were different so I wont bother about it) Then after the show was over I saw her in one of those reality shows where she was doing good deeds or something to that extent which I found amusing. 

Anyway take care all of you and keep posting. Just 4 more episodes to survive then on to new shows and what not. :) 

• Like 2

@yamiyugi  well, the extension is shorter than was mentioned before :) it was said to be 135, but turned to be 128 after all :) so we only have 4 more episodes till Friday. I am looking forward to the next drama :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Sigh I hate how much I love the look of this scene

Seems she fainted again

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Just when I thought that maybe GH and SW were gonna get jiggy with it, she collapsed :sweatingbullets:

I dont think she has the energy for that lol

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, fragglerock said:

IF she needs a bone marrow then let me guess who the compatible donor will be JH......lol...

It does not really matter this point everyone pretty much made up already. Also JH owes her big time for like a million things including her taking care of his sick dad

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

IF she needs a bone marrow then let me guess who the compatible donor will be JH......lol...

Maybe SM 

• Like 3

Is it over yet? I feel like a kid asking my parents, "are we there yet?" whenever I have to go visit my relatives.

Is the end in sight? Stupid extension made this unbearable to watch. I'm skipping episodes and when I do watch it, I'm FF everything. It started out well, then dragged, dragged some more, dragged even more and now crawling to the finish line. Ugh...at this point, I don't even care anymore what happens to everyone. I'm like 'what's the next drama now?'

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I am so glad I'm not watching. I'd just found a daily I enjoyed watching then... I remember the words that splattered across the screen when I watched Adam West in Batman. Those words convey my feelings exactly - Splat! Crash! Boom! I guess because I'm so good at creating drama around the house, it's best I don't watch them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I am so glad I'm not watching. I'd just found a daily I enjoyed watching then... I remember the words that splattered across the screen when I watched Adam West in Batman. Those words convey my feelings exactly - Splat! Crash! Boom! I guess because I'm so good at creating drama around the house, it's best I don't watch them. 

chingu I am watching Woman's sea. try it. It is a bit sad but I like it very much. I am miraculously in ep 44 :D 

I am hypochondriac, so GH's scenes are so scary for me :( 

well, we have only 3 more episodes to go, Thank God

• Like 6