Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

6 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It could also be SM who is a possible match for bone marrow for GH. 

I really don't want any piece of SM in GH's body. Sang Mi can go jump of a cliff for all I care :vicx:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I really don't want any piece of SM in GH's body. Sang Mi can go jump of a cliff for all I care :vicx:

I don't want any piece of 

1. Sang Mi,

2, Sang Mi's mom

3. JH

4. JH Mom.

5. SM Minion

Hate all the 5 characters.  Just like one does not want to buy a bloody diamond, any contribution from any of the evil ones is just trash.  I wish if she needs bone marrow, they find from the list of marrow donors or hopefully SW is a match to GH.

• Like 8

All that matters is GH's safety. But really why is the extension being so ridiculous? Really I know now why you didn't like it :rolleyes: 

• Like 6

All that matter is that SW queen GH is ok I dont care how its done lol

• Like 7
  • Love 1

The aunt is smart she figured it out wow, SY finally got her break while GH never got one at all things goes from bad to worse for her.

1Qtpks1.png

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Cassandra E. Bett @angelwingssf when you mentioned rejecting the evil characters donating for GH, I remembered Left-handed wife, one user said she didn't want Namjun's filthy cornea in Sanha dad's eyes :mrgreen:

Despite my fandom for the actor, I kept laughing lol

Hahahaha we were all so passionate about that drama and how it went from SO GOOD to WTF IS EVEN HAPPENING!? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

17 hours ago, marrez1 said:

poor blood circulation

Just to lighten the mood.

-She needs to drink beer for her blood to thin and improve blood circulation! :blush:

-Especially when you have your monthly period it is good to drink a can of beer for blood circulation.

-I hope it is really not serious and just those ordinary nose bleeds you get when you are under the sun too much (blood vessel in the nose bursting due to heat) when playing as kids.

-And like how they portray nosebleeds as when a guy is suddenly attracted to a girl in some kdramas hahaha

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

No idea where this drama is going with GH’s illness

2 paths:

(1) they will have to leave for abroad for Geum Hee's medical cure:wacko:

(2) they will have to stay because she is sick and dying :vicx:and will spend the remaining days of her life in Korea with Sang Won, Yeo Rum and her family.:cold_sweat:

14 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I don't want everyone reconciled.  I want the guilty to be punished.  For some I can forgive, because they have grown as a character, but not everyone.  I think it would have been nice to see GH and SW marriage and SW move into GH house and prepare for GJ wedding and GD wedding.  In the mean time, JH can get a divorce from SM and SM be in hell, SM mom be in a bigger hell since her son has cut off ties with them and living with the in laws and GH getting pregnant instead of some stupid life threatening disease.  This way, our mental psyche will be massaged with happiness and we would look forward to closing the chapter on GH and SW. 

I so agree. 

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

All that matters is GH's safety. But really why is the extension being so ridiculous?

They usually are ridiculous like this sudden looking ill, coughing and nosebleed.

What is sad about it is they feel like fillers because in reality they are fillers.:expressionless:  So disappointed.

• Like 6

Sadly the plot line has been extremely transparent, if my guess is correct here and I am just guessing, I think her illness is intentional for storyline to relate back to his mother.  His mother them up and the ex went off had the baby and died, this time the current girlfriend is getting sick and he may watch this go down, stay by her side in fear of loosing her and this repeats back to what the mother tried to do the first time around.

How this plays out is anyones guess.

• Like 5

To be honest, even without GH, there are many issues to solve. I just don't see why this illness thing is necessary. The extension was good if they concentrated on the other issues, but this illness is disappointing

• Like 7

Just my opinion:

I really hate it when illness, disease,  terminal cancer, paralysis or other diability is used as a reason for parents/guardians/relatives to finally give in and give their permission/blessing to couples to whom they won't give permission to marry given normal circumstances.

I find it insincere because they are only giving in or giving their blessing/permission because one of the two is either very pitiful, sick or dying. :cold_sweat:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 10192123sangre said:

Just my opinion:

I really hate it when illness, disease,  terminal cancer, paralysis or other diability is used as a reason for parents/guardians/relatives to finally give in and give their permission/blessing to couples to whom they won't give permission to marry given normal circumstances.

I find it insincere because they are only giving in or giving their blessing/permission because one of the two is either very pitiful, sick or dying. :cold_sweat:

I agree with this. This why I stopped watching it. GH is receiving pity for SW’s parents.  There were some drama , even with the illness they never accepted the FL so I really think it can go any directions. I thought this drama was going to be light. I don’t have the heart to continue. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I agree with this. This why I stopped watching it. GH is receiving pity for SW’s parents.  There were some drama , even with the illness they never accepted the FL so I really think it can go any directions. I thought this drama was going to be light. I don’t have the heart to continue. 

They definitely should not have taken this route.  I think they are doing this to combat many issues all at once.

From what I see, SW and GH are still not close enough to be called a couple.  They are doing things together with YR, but they are not a couple couple.  They need to date, hang out and talk things before they do it.  SW looked for a bike and baseball mitts, and went to a bath with his son.  Before doing it, he should have talked with GH since they are going to be a family.  He and GH needs to talk about everything - but that has not happened.  Even now, GH went to the clinic by herself and she should have asked SW to come with her - where she even rejected his offer to accompany her.  She will be in a new country  and she would be doing things by herself without discussing with her partner.  This illness will bring that closeness since she will have to talk it with SW about various options and make a decision.

As we see, SM divorce is coming quickly and her dad wants her to divorce him.  SM does not want to do that, not because she does not love him, she probably does in her own weird mind - the main reason she does not want to get a divorce is because she does not want him to go back to GH.  What a convoluted mind.  When she is divorcing - why does it matter if he goes to GH or some other woman?  Because this was a boytoy she snatched from GH.  Since JH wants it, she will have to go through the court system and get a divorce - not in a quiet way, but displaying all the family garbage on the street.  

JH has not accepted the fact that GH has moved on from him.  This illness will bring GH and SW more closer and will be a slap on the face for JH.  He will try to intervene with procedures and practices and recommending or trying to stay close to GH and I hope she kicks his balls out of his staying near her without an ounce of hesitation. I hope the writer won't make him some martyr by donating some body part as others have mentioned.  

The meddling mother of JH needs a face slap from GH mother and with all the scheming and stuff, GJ n eeds to get a clearer picture of why JH mother needs to stay with her and SH after marriage and why she does want to become her manager without any qualifications.

The biggest slap on the cheek would be for SW mother - she will not be able to handle how her son is so devoted to GH - that woman who stole her son's heart .  She won't let the mind and heart see the good in this union but will hate GH for being so close to SW.  Eventually, she will give in and give her approval since SM would be divorced and everyone of her friends will know what SM did and who SW 's partner is and she will be publicly humiliated to be such a louse and someone will suggest that it would be better for her to give permission instead of losing her son and grandson.  

I hope the illness is not a serious one and will be able to deal with it.  Stop tiring the FL and ML.  LEt's have some smooth sailing from now on. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

I hope the writer won't make him some martyr by donating some body part as others have mentioned.  

This is also one other thing I also hate in kdramas. Wherein the bad guys donate their precious organs to save the main character or anyone related to the lead. Just so there is easy forgiveness and every little and big bad things the bad guy/s have done are forgiven. 

It is an easy way out for the writer.... no need for new ideas, let us just use the old scenarios it works everytime! :wacko:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

The meddling mother of JH needs a face slap from GH mother and with all the scheming and stuff, GJ n eeds to get a clearer picture of why JH mother needs to stay with her and SH after marriage and why she does want to become her manager without any qualifications.

Given the history of Jun Ho mother and Seok Ho's stepmother when it comes to money matters, I don't think Geum Ju should agree to allow her soon-to-be  stepmother-in-law to be her manager. She should stick with her father as her manager and the funds manager of her earnings her own mother. I am already seeing trouble with that union if Seok Ho's stepmother lives with them and becomes part of Geum Ju's management team.  Seok Ho's stepmother is a know it all and is easily tempted with money. She is not to be trusted. It would be better if she lives with Jun Ho since Jun Ho will soon be single again. And even before that, Seok Ho's suggestion of getting a place for his mother separate from them is the best idea. She does not even do any housework, nor does she cook. Geum Hee and Jun Ho when they were married lived separately from her parents as well as her in-laws. 

It would be good for Seok Ho and Geum Ju to do the same.

• Like 5

@dramaninja Sorry, couldn't help myself from giving a chuckle from that reveal. It's so typical of giving the lead and illness that need an transplantation and give way to forgive the villains. I can't remember a single drama except yellow boots that give the villains their just desserts...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Preview translation

GH: Why did it have to be me? Why did it have to me right now? Why?
SM: You said that you would sue for divorce, didn’t you? Try it then.
SM Mother: Let’s send Son-in-law Han even one day faster, and bring Sang Won, Geum Hee, and Yeo Rum here instead.
SW: Let’s register our marriage, Geum Hee-sshi.
GH: Marriage registration?
JH: I said I’m getting a divorce! So, just wait a little while for me!
GH: I’m not in the mood to speak with you.
JH: Geum Hee!

So, SM's mother has her change of heart, I guess, if she's talking about having SW, GH, and YR all live in their home with them. And, GH is awash in marriage proposals now, but it seems that all she can really think about is her diagnosis. I'm rather disappointed that this drama took this turn into GH's illness.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2