Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

OMG thank you for posting, so excited now.  Both of them are very strong so as a couple they would be very dangerous to others.

Nice to see the mother thrown out, and yes it is well overdue for JH to get his.  It is very disappointing that no one has done it yet.  His ex wife tolerates him but even she has had enough and the brother or brother in law I think he is, he has no tolerance for him already but now knowing he has to protect his son, regardless of the adoption papers he is going to be all hell fire on JH now......

Lookout boy.......someone is going to be on the protective warpath.......LOL

@lu09  Was it the uncle as well, I saw someone in a mauve/purple shirt in front of her but wasnt sure who that was......LOL

Serve them right, nice to see the family step up to protect him.  That also means if they find out that JH is still stalking his ex and playing games he could get kicked out the house as well....tsk tsk.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

in the preview, what are JH and SW arguing about?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

in the preview, what are JH and SW arguing about?

@lu09 They are arguing about who will protect and marry GH. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

@UnniSarah is right,  but what's wrong with this picture???  JH couldn't even protect GH's heart or their marriage the first time.  How in the heck is it even possible he would think he has the right to even argue about what's best for GH.   Last time I looked he is still married to Pajama Queen and he chose that and her himself no one forced him to cheat,  leave or get married to someone else.  He made his bed and now he can just put those matching PJ's on and lay in it.  For he has no rights what so ever to even utter a single word about her or her life. 

D I V O R C E = DONE

Not to mention he isn't only a cheater and I might add a great liar.  The fact is he doesn't know the first thing about honor,  trust or loving someone.  He needs a good kick in the pants and a reminder that yes he had it all once but chose his own path and no woman in her right mind would give a man like him a second chance...

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

SW said all the right things  to GH about not taking YR away from her.

@0ly40 SW said he is going to protect GH from now on and JH ask if he  is going to  marry her  he said I dont see why not.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I never watched this drama without the sub, but episode 100 I had to watch the ending and episode 101 I watched it all and the preview was great, seeing the father and the aunt kicking their spouses out and they packed it together too, they are righteous both of them. As usual delusional JH thought he stand a chance to get his happy family and he had the nerve to say it GH.

I love how GH trust SW as much we all do, in worst case scenario they could co-parent. I smiled watching SW looking at his son with love. JH mother trying to leech of GJ even though SH is not her son is so low of her, but I think her mother runs her bank account, so she might never smell any money. SW mother reaction about GH leaving with YR is cold, she was drinking tea and having a good time that was cut short. It was funny seeing the ex-detective covering his face where the burn on his neck was the clue to find him:joy:. I find it also funny how JH calls SW jerk whenever he is talking about him :tounge_xd:.

I'm going to watch episode 102 without sub can't wait for it!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8

I feel comfortable here away from the disagreement. (Unlike the other drama :wacko:)   we all like SW and GH and dislike JH, SM, the mothers etc etc

But to be honest I like JH's mom :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Thanks @lu09

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

SW said all the right things  to GH about not taking YR away from her.

@0ly40 SW said he is going to protect GH from now on and JH ask if he  is going to  marry her  he said I dont see why not.

Thanks @dramaninja.

• Like 6

I love listening to GH & SW conversations. They are truly adult conversations deep in meaning with no one playing games just honesty. Today's episode was great I can't wait to watch again before bed.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hiiiiii chingu, plz comment more here, I am tired of the other drama :D 

You seem to be watching but not commenting.  Here I dislike JH and SM. They don't have one single redeeming feature, except that JH is worse than before, and SM said one logical thing for the first time, when she asked her mom, 'should you go that far to hurt SW???' I was surprised when this came from the evil SM

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I like the exx-husbands theory, "whats mine is mine, what you think is yours is also mine"  Cant wait for him to have it coming to him.

Sounds like she accidentally meets him father and he wants to spend time with the boy, so she agrees at the park when caught and the mother relays it back

But if my guess is right here, the I suspect it will go along the lines of "You know I love you and my son and want to protect both of you, so marry me?"

I know she cares about him but I dont know if she will agree to that, I think protecting her son will push her into it a bit easier.  But it will also provoke all the others into action more as well.  Dr Yoon no longer has leverage to try to get to him as mother is kicked out the house, the ex-husband cant have her as he is now married and wifey aint going to divorce him that easilly, so he will go crazy over it and prolly something desperate.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

It's finally getting good! Today's episode was fantastic, and tomorrow's episode seems to show the mother and the uncle getting kicked out of the house. Good riddance.

SW Father: Pack your things immediately.
SM Mother: I said that Sang Won likes that woman! It’s obvious that he’s going to say that he’s going to take responsibility for that woman who took care of his child! (me: LOL. That’s her rationale for letting her son think his child is dead and then actively plotting to keep him from finding his son. Yeah, right.)
SW: From now on, Geum Hee-sshi and Yeo Rum, I will take care of them.
JH: Are you saying that you’re going to marry her or something?
SW: Is there a reason that I can’t?
JH: You’re really crazy!
SW: So, don’t make me angry, and just go already.
SW: Can you meet me tonight? I have something that I have to say to you.
SW Father: You must be Yeo Rum.
GH Mother: But, why did the bachelor store owner’s father go to see Yeo Rum? (think she's talking to SW)
SW: My father did?

Hmmm... So, SW has already reassured GH that he would never take YR away from her in today's episode. So, I think in tomorrow's episode, he's going to possibly propose marriage, or at least an alliance or partnership of some kind. I'm not sure how GH is going to take that. While she likes SW, and is willing to share YR with him, GH is rightly leery of SW's family who have tried so hard to separate her and YR, not to mention the displeasure of her own parents who don't think that GH should have anything to do with SM and JH or their respective families.

I wonder if JH and SM will get kicked out of the house as well? I mean, they both knew and plotted against SW finding YR, so they should have to go and make their own way as well. Then again, a parent will usually give their kids more chances perhaps.

I can imagine SW's father's longing to see YR. YR is his first and only grandchild, after all. I hope that GH's mother will be understanding of that, at least.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Hiiiiii chingu, plz comment more here, I am tired of the other drama :D 

You seem to be watching but not commenting.  Here I dislike JH and SM. They don't have one single redeeming feature, except that JH is worse than before, and SM said one logical thing for the first time, when she asked her mom, 'should you go that far to hurt SW???' I was surprised when this came from the evil SM

Hi @nohamahamoud2002  Actually SM is who she is because she is imitating her mom. She is so used to messing up and her mom is always covering for her and never punished for bad deeds . SM’s dad is righteous but everyone is always keeping things from him . He strongly believe in letting the woman run the house while he takes care of the finance which really sucks. SM know what she is doing wrong but she is selfish and that is why she is always going down the wrong path. Her father will always forgive her because her mom is the  one who raised her but SW took after his father and must have idolize him. He kept thing from hi father because he knew his father would be very strict. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

Does anybody knows the name of Wang Geum Ju's (Na Hye Mi) partner actor at her work? He's cute! 

• Like 5

SW dad kicked out both his wife and brother in law lol:mrgreen:

However SW dad should have taken her credit cards as well. The nerve of her to say that she is staying at a hotel just ruined the moment<_<.

Aunt's reaction is also not what I expected. Guess we expected too much from these siblings:weary:.

Speaking of people ruining the moment, JH showing his face after that nice confession between SW and GH........Argh:crazy:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

However SW dad should have taken her credit cards as well. The nerve of her to say that she is staying at a hotel just ruined the moment<_<.

Not only that, she comes back the next day all haughty.  When are the divorce papers going to be filed?:naughty:

Disclosing his mother 's involvement in finding his child.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2