Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

YESSSSSSS he caught up to her and seen the pic of Bora! That look in his eyes he knows he finally found his boy :thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

YESSSSSSS he caught up to her and seen the pic of Bora! That look in his eyes he knows he finally found his boy :thumbsup:

It was so rewarding to see SW know that YR is his son.  That look on his face was worth a thousand words!!

Waiting to see the preview again!  They haven't updated the website with the latest:rage:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Finally it's back to normal lol:mrgreen:. Sh-it hit the fun and I'm loving it:D.

Yep I think GH told him maybe about his family or something?

• Like 6

I'm really wondering since in Kdrama land your bad deeds are forgiven if you are family, so his mother and uncle might get forgiveness,  SM is SM so who cares JH is not SW actual family so why will he care, but his mother and uncle did him wrong.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Ohmygosh! Finally! Finally, SW knows that YR is his son, and GH will know as well. Now, we can get down to the real fun of who was sabotaging and scheming all that time. LOL

SW: Whatever happens, ajusshi will always protect Yeo Rum!
GH: Knowing that Sang Won-sshi is Yeo Rum’s birth father, how could you lie about it?!
JH: Because there was a person who wanted to take Yeo Rum away from you.
GH: Who is that?
JH: My current mother-in-law.
GH’s Mother: That household is so much better off, that we can’t even compare. What happens if they sue for custody?
GH: I’m so confused right now, so what should I do?
Man: I’m here to meet Park Soo Chul-sshi.
SW: Why is uncle with that person?!

So, GH will confront JH, and find out about SW's mother's scheming. And, SW will find his uncle-in-law with the man who has been running away from SW. I'm hoping that there will be divorces for everyone around! No mercy for SW's mother or SW's aunt's husband! I don't actually care about SM and JH, so perhaps they can stay together and make each other truly miserable.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Wow, finally the revelation! I'm glad Sang Won finally knows Yeo Rum is his son.:blush:

And then all shall be revealed.... :astonished: I hope they will all be punished.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, 10192123sangre said:

Wow, finally the revelation! I'm glad Sang Won finally knows Yeo Rum is his son.:blush:

And then all shall be revealed.... :astonished: I hope they will all be punished.

So very happy too  Beautiful moment 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89716da32a99105423f25

• Like 7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFr1pbQXkWErjFPkaZS3agiphy.gifd-1

Not only the moment we all have waited for, but the moment we all hoped for finally came. 

It was as if our hearts were being pushed to the limits in having to wait even one moment more.  A goodbye expressing a child's innocent and honest feelings through a crayon drawing that needed no words. 

For it's message could not only be seen it could be felt as a true masterpiece. 

A memory of a perfect day captured and stored forever in his little heart.

As if all of that wasn't enough to move our hearts they gave us what we wanted a rushing SW to the airport our hearts beating as if we were rushing right along with him.  Just when you think he might miss them at the gate.  The writer gives us a bathroom break and our hearts are given relief as well.  We didn't know how the truth would come but it wasn't as important as it finally being done.

You could see SW's eyes and know what was beneath them finally finding not just any boy that was his son but YR someone he knew and already loved.

Yet at the same time my focus went to GH who must have felt so lost in what was it that she was seeing and what did it all mean.  Even today I wonder how she will feel is it this sense of relief that the other man isn't YR's dad, anger at others and maybe a mixture of happiness for SW and sadness for herself.   For as the truth is set free and those responsible hopefully pay at least some price.  She would have to be feeling a bit lost and concerned in what the future has in store for her and YR and their life.

I wonder...  What her thoughts might be there looking at that view of SW's arms wrapped tightly around YR holding and knowing it's his son for the first time.

Yet within her world a silent voice might be thinking and saying to YR.

No matter what my heart is you...

• Like 6

I think the safest way to protect them is to give away his parental rights across to her.  

Not sure if this applies to real law but in other dramas if the parents sign over rights of their children then the parents cant do anything about it.  At least that way he can still see his son and his family cant harm her or the child.

This child bit dragged on so i skipped over a few episodes waiting for this one, I am pretty sure the ex is not as blameless as he is trying to be, everything he done up until this point was because he didnt want to loose her.  I am wondering at what point she will realise what a jackass her ex is and skip this forgiveness bit.....

• Like 5

Today's episode was awesome.  After the airport scene from yesterday, GH goes and confronts JH and outs the fact that he wants to get back with her.  She walks out of the cafe where they met.  I am surprised, that GH did not throw the entire glass of COKE on him.  It would have been extremely rewarding.  SW brings YR to the restaurant and makes good food for him to eat and tucks him into his nap.  SW mother probably never might have done that to her children and might not know the trivial things that bring so much joy to a parent and she was so adamant as to snatch that away from SW.  I hope she rots in hell.  

JH wants to meet SW and he heads to the cafe and at the same time, the uncle is in the cafe with the left scared person and he catches his uncle.  

SW heads home to tell the family that he found his mother and tells his father to ask his mother about it.  

In the preview, we see SW father throwing a bag out with his mother and his mother begging SW dad.  :naughty:.  JH comes to the restaurant to speak to SW and JH wants SW and GH apart as always.  We also see SW dad meeting with YM at the park and him talking to YM.  Tomorrow's episode will be awesome.  :love:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4

12 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Today's episode was awesome.  After the airport scene from yesterday, GH goes and confronts JH and outs the fact that he wants to get back with her.  She walks out of the cafe where they met.  I am surprised, that GH did not throw the entire glass of COKE on him.  It would have been extremely rewarding.  SW brings YR to the restaurant and makes good food for him to eat and tucks him into his nap.  SW mother probably never might have done that to her children and might not know the trivial things that bring so much joy to a parent and she was so adamant as to snatch that away from SW.  I hope she rots in hell.  

JH wants to meet SW and he heads to the cafe and at the same time, the uncle is in the cafe with the left scared person and he catches his uncle.  

SW heads home to tell the family that he found his mother and tells his father to ask his mother about it.  

In the preview, we see SW father throwing a bag out with his mother and his mother begging SW dad.  :naughty:.  JH comes to the restaurant to speak to SW and JH wants SW and GH apart as always.  We also see SW dad meeting with YM at the park and him talking to YM.  Tomorrow's episode will be awesome.  :love:

Lol JH still think he has any place to talk to him as this point.

GH and SW have a son together now  something you will never have it times for you to bounce!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Here is Garbarge #1

HEre is SW with his son.  Really cleans the palette after watching the previous video.

SW disclosing about YM to the family.

Spoiler

Airport Scene Contd.......

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Who else is touching the repeat button for the preview lol:mrgreen::joy:? We need a screenshot of SW mom along with SW uncle being thrown out of the house in a slow motion ROFL:mrgreen::naughty::glasses:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3