[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think JH considers YR as GH son, this makes him against SM's mom. At the same time he is jealous of SW. I feel sort of satisied that SM's marriage is a failure. JH can't love her. He always remembers GH and knows she no longer loves him. I hope he goes away. He is really pathetic.

@angelwingssf the mothers  won't allow it. It is not one mom. They are two :D

really as long as JH is married to SM, a possible marriage between SW and GH is far-fetched . After JH and SM divorce and the usual forgiveness thing, GH will be accepted 

@dramaninja welcome back. Your absence is always felt. :D

A man needs his sleep sometimes lol

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

GH cant do this an a halfway messy way, things are going to get worse that why SW trying to get ahead of everything right now he is being smart

No worries. Now SW and GH are linked by YR :)

I just hope the two moms stop their nonsense. But we already  know the typical Korean mom in dailies -_-

18 hours ago, Vera Oh said:

Does anybody knows the name of Wang Geum Ju's (Na Hye Mi) partner actor at her work? He's cute! 

His name is Na In-woo (나인우)

JTVtLS7.png

OK, it is stupid from the father ask SW why didn't he bring his son with him if he found him as if he found him on the street!!

JH getting angry just by looking at SW makes me laugh, he got agitated when SW told him he knows how important YR is for GH that she divorced him "in your face". GJ mother is controlling her bank accounts so now JH mother can't take advantage of her like she did GH

SW is a "widower" and a single dad, while GH is a divorcee, so just because she is JH-ex is not a good reason to break her bound with YR. SW and GH are good people and they will make a great parent that what their families should care for and focus on and not the fact that SM and JH had and affair and almost destroyed YR and scarred him for life.

GH mother is mean and rude asking for a grantee from the bio dad, she was the one who abandoned YR so she should be the one who gives a grantee and reassure SW that is not gonna happen again, his family could use that against GH. Does she expect SW not to be in his own son life??

SW professing his love to GH while JH around the corner seeing his ex being embraced by the man he hate the most is sweet revenge, JH acting like a jealous husband who caught his wife cheating is ugly color on him.

The preview SW got some nerves going there and trying to buy her grandson.

16 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

No worries. Now SW and GH are linked by YR :)

I just hope the two moms stop their nonsense. But we already  know the typical Korean mom in dailies -_-

Yeah  the moms egos are really toxic.

His dad is getting annoying as well he better reign that nonsense in.

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

Who was he in Scarlet Heart Ryeo?

No in asianwiki he has a page with Na Jong-Chan as his name, they didn't include even this drama.

Movies

Twenty | Seumool (2015) - Dong-Won (Dong-Woo's brother)

Drama Series

Best Chicken | Choigoui Chikin (MBN-Dramax / 2019) - Lee Jin-Sang
    Golden Pouch | Hwanggeumjoomeoni (MBC / 2016-2017) - Yoon Ji-Sang
    Mom | Eomma (MBC / 2015) - Park Dae-Ryong
    Shine or Go Crazy | Bitnageona Michigeona (MBC / 2015) - Se-Won

Sang Won's mother is back at their house. The nerve.... she knows her husband only too well. As mentioned @lu09 However SW dad should have taken her credit cards as well. The nerve of her to say that she is staying at a hotel just ruined the moment.

I so agree.  The father did not cancel her credit cards! And the uncle still had the car keys!!! Outrageous! He gets thrown out of the house with the car keys and the car, and the wife with all her credit cards!!! tsk tsk tsk. No wonder the wife (Sang Won's mother) does not take her husband seriously.  He gets angry but not really angry and determined to punish. Just like when he told her he will divorce her. For her, her husband is just talk and threats. Never a doer. :crazy:

She also still has access to cash. In the preview she goes to Geum Hee's parents giving them money and demanding that they return her grandson. :angry: Very thick skinned. Does she not know that there are laws that exist. And that she just cannot barge in and demand to get a lawfully adopted child and give them money for the child's return?  She is even talking to Geum Hee's parents who are not even the lawful adoptive parent of Yeo Rum. As the biological grandmother does she even have the right to get her grandson, who was adopted lawfully? and whose biological father is still alive and knows now of his existence? In the first place she made Yeo Rum's mother, Bo Ra  leave Sang Won  even though she knew she was pregnant at the time. She even ordered the abortion of the child. These circumstances can be brought up to show that she is unfit to be that child's grandmother, right?

I hope that Sang Won learns what his mother did and put her in her right place.

Under these circumstances, and the taboos that are presenting to be a hindrance to Sang Won and Geum Hee getting together, I don't think they can wait for these taboos to disappear. As it is, waiting for Jun Ho and Sang Mi to divorce as well as wanting Sang Won's parents to divorce to pave the way to a clean slate (without the taboos) is next to impossible and if possible will take a long time coming. 

I hope Sang Won and Geum Hee will get married despite the 'taboos' and proritize the protection of Yeo Rum. By being together, legally married, the mother of Sang Won and Jun Ho can no longer try to do their thing to get what they want. True the bad guys can still make life difficult for them but together they can be strong.

What needs to happen at this point is GH decides to listen to SW and marry him anyway.  Obviously his mother is still not listening to him even when she is well aware that SW would never take that child from GH. Being kicked out of the house was only a drop in the bucket and she does not respect her son or her husband as she was back after a few hours and out creating more mischief.  Her once again going behind his and GH's back to dare to offer money to her family to have them release that child back to them only shows this. If she has to result in doing this then she knows that SW would stop her. Whats truly funny is this stupid woman thinks money would make these people who now see YR as their own grandchild hurt their daughter and that child and give him back. GH's mother knows that SW has said he would not take that child from GH. SW's mother still does not get that money is not everything and some people can not be bought. GH's mom should have kicked her out of the house and then went to SW and GH and told them to marry anyway.  Who will mention the messy back relationships? To do that brings shame to the family not on SW and GH's part but on how SM ruined a marriage and stole a man. They do not have to see SW nor GH and I can bet that GH nor SW will make roads to let his mom see the child.

SW's mom forgets what she tried to do to Bora and that child when Bora was pregnant with him. In my opinion they have no legal rights once the truth of how the child ended up as an orphan comes out.  Her keeping the child from SW was one thing but finding out how SW never knew about his child in the first place is room for them to loose that suit and for her to truly end up divorce. (although I doubt this will happen.) His mom can not see that she is not fit to be around children. The truth of what she tried to do to Bora needs to come out so that even his father can let go of trying to take that child from GH. But the quickest solution at this point other than SW signing over his rights to GH is to marry her quick, fast and in a hurry. He has already cut ties to his mother and does not have to live with them. Her actions are only going to make SW go to the extreme and block her meddling. Her messing in his life has done nothing but caused heartache and pain. SW has learned from what happened to Bora so he will protect YR and GH with everything now.

How many episodes is this drama 120? No extensions correct? At this rate we may just have them co-parenting with a small time jump. 

16 minutes ago, lu09 said:

How could GH mom ask SW to give up YR parental rights? Good thing he told GH mom he likes GH. But this mom is bound to cause a scene :expressionless:.

Because she does not know the full story of how he lost the child in the first place and she is only seeing it from their point of view as well as disliking that family. Her mom will have to realize that SW is not the cause of the marriage going south between JH and GH due to SM and that he has a right to see his child and keep his rights as a parent as well. She liked SW a lot and is prolly hurt a bit that he has ties to that awful SM and her mother. 

Giving up his rights should not be the only solution (although if push comes to shove I can see SW doing it to show good faith and keep his mom from meddling.) especially when GH and SW like one another.  No one else thought of others when they made their choices why do GH and SW need to continue to consider others when those same hateful people keep trying to hurt them? Stop worrying about what others think and start thinking for themselves and YR. Their needs trump those other people. YR needs a good stable environment without outside forces getting in the way. A lot of things could be fixed if SW's mom would stay in her own lane and out of SW's business. GH is not a hateful person and would have allowed her time with her grandson if she would stop a. being nasty to GH like GH did her wrong and b. stop trying to take that child from GH who is the main reason why that child turned out so well after the death of his mom and being abandoned at the orphanage. 

His mom will have to realize the hard way that she has no rights whatsoever to go around SW to try to get her hands on that child. SW will have to fix her real good to make her see, so marriage or giving up rights will do it. She needs to learn about it after SW has done one or the other. My vote is always marriage first!

What surprises me is when they talk about GH they always say JH's ex wife in this distasteful tone. As if GH was stalking and harassing JH when its the other way around. GH has never chased JH even before the divorce and she has no feelings for him now let alone is the one that caused the divorce in the first place. The dad and aunt knows that GH is not a bad person and they should be thankful but the father still feels like she is a problem when truly its his family that are the real problem. 

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@dramaninja what makes me want to laugh is the aunt noticing  JH "scoffing" at people :D she is so perceptive. This is the only facial  expression JH seems to be doing all the time lol

The Aunt is the most perceptive person in the house. They count her out because she seems a bit slow but those are the people who are very intelligent and keep a low profile who can notice everything about everyone in the room. Look how many times she has called out her sister in law over her actions and has been right on the money that the woman has been up to something once again. 

My question is when will SW's father find out that his wife has not only been home but been out meddling again with YR? Will it be when SW once again comes to the house to let them have it?

I have wonderful news my friends,  KBS1 will air a new drama after this one. I have been miserable since I read in Wikipedia about cancelling dailies. The channel backed off their former decision. 

Here is the new drama 

https://ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/꽃길만_걸어요

Spoiler

KBS1

Monday-Friday

Name: Home For Summer

Broadcast Date/Time: April 29th to October 18th, 2019 - 20:25 KST

Starring: Lee Young Eun, Lee Shi Ah

English Subs: N/A

Name: 꽃길만 걸어요 (no thread yet)

Broadcast Date/Time: October 21st, 2019 to TBA - 20:25 KST

Starring: Choi Yoon So