[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

No comment.

SM minion acting as if there is nothing he can do but horrible things to make ends meet, there is something he can do which it's getting a job, his cow cash will cut him out one day. I really hoped that SW goes into that mans apartment and he is so drunk to answer his phone and sees his uncle number on the screen but no, it seems only the ones with good heart deliver the good news which is one of the older boys who lived at the orphans around the time YR came to live there, he know how hard it's to grow up without a parent so he will come clean because YR is just 6 years old.

I hope the preview for the long waited episode would be worth it, I hope it is not a false alarm.

In case GJ married SH she will be the older-sister-in-law if SM and JH were still married then she will have her sister back if she and SW got married, JH and SM can't do anything or act I'm older so respect me because SH beats them all.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me first of all start with apologizing. Initially I blamed the writer for making a few mistakes such as in regards to why Youreum could be traumatized that he couldn’t remember his name especially if he wasn’t present for the fire (assuming that the fire was the cause of it in the first place) but after some consideration I realized that the fire shouldn’t be the only cause for trauma for him.

Spoiler

First of all we have to realize that he previously witnessed his mother dying in front of his eyes to save his own life. That would be quite shocking but then sometime later he grows accustomed to his new family before getting abandoned at some strange place (orphanage) by his step dad. This would probably have worsened his condition from before and could easily explain the reason for his trauma. At this point since he couldn’t speak the orphanage director (the island one) decided to name him Yeoureum. Atleast this problem is solved. The only real issue this then brings up is that nobody at the orphanage will probably know a kid by the name of Kim Jiseok since they would all know him by his current name Seo Yeoureum.

So at this point it doesn’t really matter who Sang Won meets if he gives Yeoreum’s birth name. The only thing that can help him solve this problem is if he gives the children enough information such as the time he was supposedly abandoned and where that someone might actually remember that there was one kid that matches those parameters but that his name was Seo Yeoureum instead of Kim Jiseok. Probably this will be what happens when Sang Won finally meets the guy that has been dodging his calls so far. Hopefully this also means that he finally discovers the truth,

As for Geum Hui leaving for Canada it isn’t going to happen. Even if it does Sang Won is bound to follow her there. But I doubt that will happen either. The one thing that I have noticed in regards to these dramas is that the writer tends to keep the stories set in the present time. At most we get a time skip at the end of the show set after a few years to show that the main leads are living happily ever after and also how they have forgiven the second leads and all those that have wronged them. Yes, there are some rare cases when the story is set a few years in the past and at the end of the show we have an another time skip which brings the characters to the present. This might bring a few continuity errors if said drama decides to have a sequel (but it never happens for dailies so no fear here). Therefore, I don’t see Geum Hui leaving for Canada and returning after a time skip just so that she can have custody of Yeorim. Plus, that might put a wrinkle in Ungrateful Witches plan of getting custody of her grandchild.

I also mentioned that the best way that Geum Hui can keep possession of Yeorim is if Sang Won decides to give up full parental rights so that his mother can’t get custody of Yeorim. But knowing how determined she is she will still probably find a way to get it back and this even includes if Geum Hui managed to leave the country for a year or so just so that she has the advantage in keeping him. If I know Cheating Witch she would simply decide to accept Geum Hui as her DiL once that happens she will try and convince her to add Yeorim to Sang Won’s family register and once that happens she will try and force Geum Hui to get a divorce from Sang Won but since Yeorim is now under her son’s family register he belongs to their family and will therefore try and prevent Geum Hui from leaving with Yeorim. Yes, it will probably be uncomfortable if Geum Hui became a part of the family but Ungrateful Witch will probably think that it will be worth it if she could get her hands on her grandson.

Will Swarmy and Cheating Witch get a divorce by the end of the show. I would say that the probability is actually quite high. I would set it at about 90% chance that it will happen. The remaining 10% that they decide to stay married. They may decide to stay married because they have both been married prior to this and a second divorce would seriously hinder their chances of getting married to anyone else in the future. Thus they may decide to stick it out till the end. Probably the best form of Karma in my book. As for why there is a better chance of them getting a divorce is simple. Neither of the two actually love each other. For him it was just a stepping stone to success as well as being blackmailed into doing so since he basically married her because of the threat that she would abort his child. Infact if it hadn’t been for that he wouldn’t have even considered marrying her. He was willing to give up his ambition even. For her it is clearly obsession over him. Sure she is attracted to him to some extent but more of her wanting to be with him is obsession. Once that fades away she might be willing to give him a divorce than remain in an unhappy relationship where they always end up fighting with each other than anything else. At best if they don’t get a divorce they might start to live like her parents. They may share the same room but different beds.

If they do get a divorce, I can probably envision the end of the show in the following way.

Swarmy decides to leave for some distant town perhaps the countryside where he continues to practice medicine in some small hospital. He may not make much but atleast he is happy. He takes his mother along with him. This saves everyone the trouble of dealing with her. Plus, since she his is biological mother she becomes his responsibility rather than his brothers. This allows his brother to live a happy live with Geum Ju. Those two continue to become successful in their careers. Perhaps even becoming parents along the way. Sang Won and Geum Hui also get their happily ever after perhaps as bonus points they even get a few kids of their own as well. This way Ungrateful Witch has no reason to get rid of Geum Hui and is forced to accept her. Dr. Rocks will also now finally get a new hobby. Instead of taking care of Rocks he will now take care of his grandchildren. It might be better if he divorces his wife for all the stunts that she has pulled but at this point it is highly doubtful. But it would probably be better since I wouldn’t want Geum Hui’s kids raised by that woman even if she is the grandmother. After all, look how she raised her own kids. Sang Won was only saved from her influence because he met Bora who transformed him into a better person. But I doubt that Geum Hui and live with her parents after marriage. This wouldn’t be accepted by Sang Won’s family. The best way out would be to live in a separate house. This would also help since Ungrateful Witch wouldn’t have full access to Yeorim and couldn’t change him into a monster as well. Let both set of grandparents take care of him in turn would also be beneficial here but we will have to see how that turns out Clingy Dr. Girl will be approached by someone else and she will finally give up on Sang Won and get her happily ever after as well. As for the loyal lap dog he might actually get a job of his own (hopefully as a private investigator) so he won’t bother anyone else.

As anyone noticed how Sue Yeon has already become part of Geum Hui’s extended family even though she is just a boarder over there. She pretty much acts like an Aunt to Yeorim as well which I find so sweet. So I guess she will probably end up with Geum Dong. Who by the make will make his mother’s shop so successful that they will eventually branch out. Perhaps they can hire even more male workers just to show that guys can do such a job as well and that there shouldn’t be any kind of work discrimination etc..

Have no idea what to do with Cheating Witch though. Perhaps if her mother gets a divorce (hopefully) then the Witchy Duo can live together for all eternity as they are perfect for each other especially since they never realize what they did wrong.

@nohamahamoud2002 brought up the fact that not all second leads get a happy ever after such as in the drama Sunny Again Tomorrow Jieun ended up getting a divorce from her husband. While that is true I should also point out that the second leads in both these dramas are different. In that drama atleast the couple loved each other. He was simply to blind to see her actual faults prior to the divorce. I suspect that even after the divorce he might still have feelings for her and if she changed enough there was always the chance of reconciliation many years later if they both felt the same way. But this isn’t the same case over here. Over here neither party loves each other. So if a divorce does take place I doubt that they will ever get back together.

Speaking of which some of us have speculated that Cheating Witch might get pregnant with her loyal lapdog/minion etc.. and then claim that it is her husbands. If she does try and pull such a stunt and gets caught a divorce is certain and not even her father can save her. But at the rate of things I don’t see that happening. Currently all that she seems to be doing with her husband is sleeping in the same bed. They don’t seem to be intimate with each other and her love potion making is terrible so she can’t use that to her advantage. This means that is she uses her charms and wiles on her minion and gets pregnant with his kid and tries to pass it of as Swarmy’s she is going to get caught so fast. Unless she realizes that she is pregnant and then not to get caught decides to drug swarmy (or get him so drunk that he doesn’t recall what happened at night) and then pretend the next day that they had an eventful night and a few days later reveal to him that it must have worked because she is now pregnant with his kid. Since he mostly is an idiot he may just believe that. Thus we can have that storyline for a few episodes before she gets caught. Otherwise no kid from her previous Boy Toy. Swarmy and Cheating Witch did decide to work on making a baby but that was to only happen after the Geum Hui incident is resolved and since I doubt that Geum Hui will be leaving town I assume that this plan will be put on hold.

Why will Geum Hui decide not to go remains to be seen. Perhaps Yeorim will suddenly remember that his name used to be Jiseok prior to him being called Yeorim. Perhaps she will ask him if he knows his mother’s name and he will say Bora (Highly unlikely since kids don’t usually know their parents name at that age). Perhaps Sang Won will manage to contact her at the last minute and ask her that he needs to show her something and ask something and that can’t wait till she returns or she will simply decide to fight it out with the fake dad since she has the support of her family and all so she decides to return etc.

Speaking of Dr. Girl she managed to score big points with Sang Won’s family when she brought up the fact that she was willing to raise Sang Won’s kid and still marry him regardless of his condition. Too bad Sang Won has friend zoned her for life and on top of it his kid is with Yeorim who is with Geum Hui. For him it is a Win Win situation. Dr. Girl stands no chance of ever being with him at this point.

@nohamahamoud2002 who are the people in that picture that you posted. I can see Geum Hui and her family and even Sue Yeon. But I can’t seem to recognize the other female in that group. It clearly isn’t Cheating Witch. Is it Dr. Girl? If that is her she looks different from what she does in the show.

Anyway that will be all from my end for the time being. So take care all of you and keep posting.

17 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

@nohamahamoud2002 who are the people in that picture that you posted. I can see Geum Hui and her family and even Sue Yeon. But I can’t seem to recognize the other female in that group. It clearly isn’t Cheating Witch. Is it Dr. Girl? If that is her she looks different from what she does in the show.

she is Geum Hui's sister Geumju :) :) 

30 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

Initially I blamed the writer for making a few mistakes

There is many things unclear like how SM minion found out about the list of boys that SW needed if the woman called him to come and get it and he was just following him?. How he managed to steal YR profile and no one saw him where is security?, no one stops a strange man from approaching an empty desk?. How he found out about the older boy that SW was looking for who told him if no one was there when SW was asking the woman or these women will just tell anyone anything if they asked what this man was looking for or asking?.

49 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

she is Geum Hui's sister Geumju :) :) 

no I recognized Geum Juu I think it was the girl that was making the peace sign in the first picture and the second one she was almost infront of the camera. not that it really matters at this point but thanks for the answer.

40 minutes ago, howa said:

There is many things unclear like how SM minion found out about the list of boys that SW needed if the woman called him to come and get it and he was just following him?. How he managed to steal YR profile and no one saw him where is security?, no one stops a strange man from approaching an empty desk?. How he found out about the older boy that SW was looking for who told him if no one was there when SW was asking the woman or these women will just tell anyone anything if they asked what this man was looking for or asking?.

Minion is a good player or chick magnet or ladies man or whatever you want to call it. He probably charmed his way for one of them to do his request. I doubt that he could gain access to Yeorim's file any other way. It also probably didn't help that Yeorims file was right on top. I doubt that he could easily walk up to an empty desk unless it was rush hour but even then he would have to be extremely lucky. plus not to mention security might have also been an issue like you mentioned.

37 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

no I recognized Geum Juu I think it was the girl that was making the peace sign in the first picture and the second one she was almost infront of the camera. not that it really matters at this point but thanks for the answer.

lol, you are referring to the photo posted by @Cassandra E. Bett  :D 

yes it is the doctor girl, and the teacher (GH's brother girlfriend) :D 

click here :)   it is the third picture in the spoiler 

I actually kinda want SW to go with GH and YR give them some time to themselves  to plan for whats to come.They could used the extended vacation as well lol .

She 100% wont deny SW as the father because even with the garbage fake father stuff she did not wont to deny him rights or anything. But this is the person she loves and he loves her back so YR is a great reason to be together.

Also YR being SW son gives GH more power  over his family as well since SW will NEVER take YR away from her and his family just going to have to accept that.

I think he's gonna find them at the airport, I finally spotted Lee Young Eun in the shot I posted a few days ago. Either that or she was just hanging around while they were filming his scenes.

Spoiler

Same green coat, hair in a half pony tail, and white strap bag

miMvbex.png

QcT0FEg.png

z2mNrHt.png

Between GH mother and SW mother defiantly GH mother is more likely to accept SW because she liked him and she was worried about him when the restaurant was closed and if now she found out he is YR father she will accept him as she accepted SH, but SW mother she will do anything to come between them because she will lose everything once SW finds YR and his dad sees he is the little boy in the picture he will be outraged, so if SW made the connection he will know too that his uncle is involved as much as JH.

21 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Preview 

SW  is informed that Geum Hee and YR are leaving. Geum Hee and YR head to the airport under the family's offense.
Meanwhile, SW  meets Sungmin (the employee of the orphanage ) and hears about Ji-seok.

Will GH miss the flight????

My guess (and what I hope happens.... which is wishful thinking only)

Everyone is mentioning an airport scene.... so here goes:

:oSang Won finally learns -

(1) from the older boy from the orphanage that Seo Yeo Rum is Kim Ji Seok;

And  maybe also an explanation as to why his name was changed by the former           

president of the orphanage (Happiness Chindren's ???);

as well as the fact that he was paid to ignore his calls to prevent him from finding the

child and a description or identity of that person.

Sang Won is intelligent and smart so I believe he is able to add 1 + 1 = 2 and realizes that          the person behind all these is his mother.:ph34r:

(2)  He hears that WGH and WYR are leaving for Canada and the reason behind it.  

:angry:In his anger and disappointment, from which he recovers and thinks objectively and        

decides to do the following:

(a) He goes to the airport not to stop them from leaving but to also go to Canada with them.

He loves Geum Hee and adores Yeo Rum. Learning that Yeo Rum is his biological son             and Geum Hee his adoptive mother is icing on the cake. What more can he asks for. He

already confessed to Geum Hee. He only needs to reiterate his love for her and Yeo

Rum. They stay together in Canada for a year. Get married there. :wub:

Time lapse of 2-3 years. They come back with Yeo Rum and a toddler in tow.

Their own little angel together. Yeo Rum having a sibling.:blush:

OR Geum Hee and Yeo Rum stays  and does not leave for Canada after Sang Won tells Geum Hee that he just learned that he is Yeo Rum's biological father. And tells her he will not take Yeo Rum from her.  (This is what will happen for sure since there are still 21 episodes left.) And asks her to marry him. :vicx:

19 hours ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I think he's gonna find them at the airport, I finally spotted Lee Young Eun in the shot I posted a few days ago. Either that or she was just hanging around while they were filming his scenes.

Reveal hidden contents

Same green coat, hair in a half pony tail, and white strap bag

Yeah SW wearing the same clothes as well l in the preview he must have rush right over after finding out. She was saying goodbye to him the preview so its no reason for him to rush to the airport  unless he found out.

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

YESSSSSSS he caught up to her and seen the pic of Bora! That look in his eyes he knows he finally found his boy :thumbsup:

It was so rewarding to see SW know that YR is his son.  That look on his face was worth a thousand words!!

Waiting to see the preview again!  They haven't updated the website with the latest:rage:

Archived