Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

I love  how GH wont take any of SM mom garbage and yeah  she is going to tell SW what the mom did after SW tell her what SM did watch.

@Cassandra E. Bett I cant wait to see that upcoming episode thanks for the pictures!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

There is something about JH's mother that is so grasping and mercenary that it makes her an unsympathetic character, for me anyway. While I understand that circumstances, including poverty, and the habit of getting money from men colors her viewpoint, I really think that she needs something that forces her to understand how horrible a person she is for selling out her only child that she's only just reunited with for her personal gain.

I agree with you, I don't sympathize with her, but still she is less evil than the rich corrupt pair SM and her mom. They have no reason for what they do. SM is no longer pregnant and she got have let go of JH but her hatred to GH makes her want to take whatever belongs to GH. I am sure if SW wasn't her brother, she would have tried to take him from GH and marry him too. The same applies to GH's mom, she agrees to her daughter's evil deeds for no reason.

• Like 9

You notice how GH told SM that SW and I wont let you trample all over us this time,she included him :)

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3

GH can't understand a mother or sister who would go to such lengths as to ruin the reputation of the son /brothers and his hard work in order to remove a person working in his shop. GH is not hurting anyone and their actions only really hurt SW. SW's mom wants to control his life and make choices and have people around who she sees fit. The woman does not understand it is not her life. 

SW's mother realizes very well what will happen if (we might as well say when) SW finds out who was behind that newspaper stunt. She told SM that SW would cut ties with her and the women knows that SW would after the last incident that sent him away for years. But she still planned it and was on board for it which shows she has not learned her lesson at all and perhaps the only way she will is if SW follows through and cuts ties with her once again.

I am hoping that they stop the evil mischief they are on and not ruin his business. I would hate to see him have to give up cooking. If they do then I can see SW going back to being a dr perhaps and we see the rivalry between JH and SW. This will be the repercussions for what they did and it gives JH  a huge headache as he thought he would easily inherit. I still hope he will get a slap and realize that their blood takes precedent over a son in law when inheriting. 

As for SM we already know she is very self centered and selfish. Her need to hurt GH over shadows everything even blood. For her SW did not stand on her side against GH so she does not care about his life or his business. All she wants to get back at him and GH any way she can. Only she will end up hurting herself because if his business is ruined and he has to come back to being a doctor then that means JH will not have an easy time of it. It also means that when he finds out that she lied about GH causing the miscarriage he is going to let her have it and I see a scenario of his telling her off after realizing she lost the baby before the wedding and JH comes home and hears them learning the truth. Of course, since JH has already accused GH and tainted her with killing his child by the time he realizes that his mother gave him a hint about GH being framed and he thinks back to why SM is was not showing the damage is done all because he was so quick to listen to SM when he knows she has done some bad things in the past but he still chose to believe her because he wanted that baby more than he wanted to use his head to think rationally. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

If Dr Yoon was like other girls with crush she would have complained about SW being cold to her and jumped the opportunity and acted as if SW belongs to her and said yes, SW mother is so rude asking her to study abroad with SW as if she has nothing going on her life and she will drop everything because she has nothing better to do but to be with SW, she didn't even take Yoon parent into consideration rude!

I don't care if JH mother ended up homeless but I can't stand it when people get scammed so easily in away that screams scam because they want to get rich on one go, it reminds me of a time of the emails from a Prince or a rich person who chose me from billions of people to get his wealth, I respond with an apology telling them I'm grateful and they should just give it to charity.

So the writers didn't find any creative way to make SM miscarriage scheme but this? Really, but the preview seems promising.

• Like 10

Preview I think SW may be in love lol,it mentions something about JH being jealous?

준호(김사권 분)는 금희(이영은 분)를 챙기는 상원(윤선우 분)에게 질투를 느끼고, 선경(변주은 분)은 상원에게 좋아하는 사람이 생겼다는 사실을 알게 된다. 
한편 상미(이채영 분)의 주치의이자 상원의 학교선배가 상원의 레스토랑에 오게 되는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,71,795792

So did he figure it out from SM  doctor?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I just want to slap him  he live with GH for 13 years and he didn't even know her , He deserve all the punishment  that is coming to his way 

• Like 3
  • Angry 4
  • Sad 1

let us see how long she can lie  the thing is truth can't be hidden for long 

• Like 5

someone has to slap SM , she  has  no right to slap GH , Good thing SW witness it .

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I dont think SW quite figure out  quite yet but will  soon  ,but I think what is important here he is not blaming GH for anything like JH is doing

• Like 9

Ohhh SW will know next episode that she got a surgery from her doctor .  Her little game with the pregnancy ends here.

The doctor came to his restaurant in the preview and found out he was SM brother,.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

I modified the names that google translates, the preview seems clearer (I didn't translate anything, it is google translate, I just exchanged the names, because it translates Sangwon as Senate :D )

Junho (Jinsuke Kwan) is jealous of sangwun (Yoon Sun-woo), who takes out gemHee (Lee Young-eun)

Seonkyong (the female doctor) finds that sangwon has a favorite person.

Meanwhile, Sangmi (Lee Chae-young)'s doctor and sangwon's school seniors come to sangwon's restaurant 

I hope it helps :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I think we may see a little jealousy from GH maybe? Her mom told her  about the pretty girl in SW restaurant lol.

I think SW has already falling for her that face he maybe in the preview says it all.

• Like 8

I stop watvhing. I would come back until 80 or 90 episode. Until the crazy pair is punish. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, roli said:

I stop watvhing. I would come back until 80 or 90 episode. Until the crazy pair is punish. 

But we still have good things like YR, he is worth watching, especially his scenes with GH and SW. Don't give up yet. SM's evil deeds are exposed quickly, because SW discovered her miscarriage in the preview, and I still have hope that YR will be united with GH soon.

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Bahahah a a new nightmare is starting for SM ,GH and SW might actually like each other and her husband is jealous. :joy:

Whew this will be fun

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

SM's married life with JH will be like hell because now there is no baby, and JH doesn't care about her :D if she doesn't get pregnant again, he has no reason to stay with her, and she is stupid to think he will forget about GH :D 

Poor GH, SM is mad with jealousy, she framed GH for miscarriage and now she slaps her because she saw her with JH, and she was the one who stole him from his wife GH :( . she wants GH to feel guilty for something she didn't do. I understand @roli how disappointed you are, that's why I always stay behind by five episodes, to avoid surprises. I just watch some clips and the preview, but SM is really getting on my nerves :triumph:

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SM's married life with JH will be like hell because now there is no baby, and JH doesn't care about her :D if she doesn't get pregnant again, he has no reason to stay with her, and she is stupid to think he will forget about GH :D 

Poor GH, SM is mad with jealousy, she framed GH for miscarriage and now she slaps her because she saw her with JH, and she was the one who stole him from his wife GH :( . she wants GH to feel guilty for something she didn't do. I understand @roli how disappointed you are, that's why I always stay behind by five episodes, to avoid surprises. I just watch some clips and the preview, but SM is really getting on my nerves :triumph:

SW is going  to be really angry next week I can feel it. GH 100% going to tell him what his mom did after he tells her about his sister. This is going to send him over the edge because  we know he feels about his mom after what she did before.

Lets see  the fresh things SM has done to GH and SW

1.Paid someone to make false accusations about SW restaurant

2. Made false accusations  about GH being the reason  she lost the baby

3.Slapped GH

SW has seen or is about to know about all of this and it wont be pretty. Oh GH will be  quite angry as well because again SM dont know  how to just live her life in peace she is obsessed with GH for a very  childish and stupid reason.

But that will lead to her downfall since she does not know when to stop.

• Like 7