[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

GH dont seem to be taking any of SM mom nonsense 

i think that things will be harder from now on .poor sw ans GH

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images. Thanks.
  • Like 5

So yeah she doing what everyone expected of her trying to blame GH for her miscarriage

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 3

from the preview  JH mom is telling him to trust and believe GH  and SW might find out the truth that his sister is not pregnant at all  but previews are tricky.

it seems the war begin and i really wish it won't be drag

i want SW to find out about the  fake pregnancy  plus the person behind the article is none other than his own sister and mother  that is the only way for GH to work with him again from the preview she quit and  plus the person behind the article is none other than his own sister and mother 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

There is n preview??

there preview but it is not available on youtube yet 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, euraka said:

from the preview  JH mom is telling him to trust and believe GH  and SW might find out the truth that his sister is not pregnant at all  but previews are tricky.

i want SW to find out about the  fake pregnancy  plus the person behind the article is none other than his own sister and mother  that is the only way for GH to work with him again from the preview she quit and  plus the person behind the article is none other than his own sister and mother 

OH yeah forgot about the mom really knows what is going on.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, euraka said:

For the first time MJ has a conscience 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@dramaninja Bwahahaha, bless the ambulance workers to open their mouth about SM not being pregnant:joy::mrgreen:. Did she really thought she could fool them? SW will get to know first and will be furious:rolleyes:. I'm so looking forward to this:mrgreen:.

JH mom telling JH to believe GH, now that's new. The problem is, will he listen to her?.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@dramaninja Bwahahaha, bless the ambulance workers to open their mouth about SM not being pregnant:joy::mrgreen:. Did she really thought she could fool them? SW will get to know first and will be furious:rolleyes:. I'm so looking forward to this:mrgreen:.

JH mom telling JH to believe GH, now that's new. The problem is, will he listen to her?.

Oh she really is stupid how did she expect this to work? SW wooo boy he is going to be furious.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

Oh she really is stupid how did she expect this to work? SW wooo boy he is going to be furious.

I am happy that she is stupid. This is getting so exciting to me now :D 

but then JH is even more stupid and he might believe her. 

Dumb and Dumber again :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

SW going to think SM used to to get GH to quick which she did he will also find out what else she and her mom had did and hiding she really messed this up.

GH is going to tell him  about his mom threats  once she learns the truth about SM baby.

JH is very stupid but he will out things together,He already notice she was not showing at all,he is going to remember what SM rip up and threw away. I think he can now talk to the doctor since its out right?

• Like 6

Preview 69 translation

GD: What is going on with you two people?
GJ: Geum Dong…
GD: You’re dating?
JH: Are you saying that she’s miscarried?
SM: Geum Hee probably didn’t mean to do it, did she?
JH: Did you do it intentionally?
GH: What?
JH: You were so intent on revenge that you pushed her down the stairs?
GH: I feel so sorry to you, Sang Won, but I don’t think I can work here any more.
JH Mother: I don’t know how she was falsely accused, but you need to believe Geum Hee.
JH: Falsely accused?
Man: Wasn’t someone named Joo Sang Mi-sshi brought in?
Man2: That person, it didn’t seem as if she were miscarrying, did it?

SM really is a piece of work. So, she's the one who arranged for SW's restaurant to be accused of having bugs in its food at her mother's request. And now, she's arranged to "fall" down some stairs, making it seem as if GH was the one who pushed her. Of course, it was SM's horrible ex's idea to frame GH of hurting someone to try to get her to quit working with SW, which SM then decides to use to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

JH's mother is probably having prickings of conscience for selling out her son, which is why she doesn't want JH to keep being played for a fool by SM, telling him to believe GH instead of SM. I guess it's good that there are limits to how much she's willing to use and betray her son?

Guess SW is going to be the one to find out that SM had not been pregnant after he hears the ambulance people talk about bringing SM in and there not being a pregnancy complication because of it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

@stroppyse SM is such an awful person ,I am just glad SW seems to always be in the right places at the right time.

JH mom is one of  lesser  evil moms,  she always seem to have somewhat  of a conscience,I wish she would just tell him and stop  playing word games. 

• Like 7

wow friends, you all were guessing that SM was going to accuse GH of causing the miscarriage :D 

it seems you are veteran Kdrama viewers for sure :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Hmm GH family is going to wonder why she quit her job for sure, I think they will find out who SW sister is real soon.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

@stroppyse SM is such an awful person ,I am just glad SW seems to always be in the right places at the right time.

JH mom is one of  lesser  evil moms,  she always seem to have somewhat  of a conscience,I wish she would just tell him and stop  playing word games. 

yes I agree, JH mom said once that it was JH's dad who used her when she was poor, and seduced her, when she was just an innocent young girl, that why she left her child to JH's wife,so somehow she was trying to survive, through getting money from men using one way or the other (even if through wrong means). I am not surprised that she left JH's old dad, if he wasn't very good to her (according to what she says). Still it was rather bad of her. But I have a feeling that JH's dad wasn't a good man, and JH took after him. 

She really liked GH to some extent and even felt sorry for her, but again her constant means of survival (using wrong means) are topmost. She is a strange woman. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She really liked GH to some extent and even felt sorry for her, but again her constant means of survival (using wrong means) are topmost. She is a strange woman. 

True, but it also looks as if she's going to get scammed out of her newly gotten wealth. I wonder if this means that she'll try to blackmail SM again, thus selling JH out even further? Then again, will blackmailing SM and her mother even continue to work now that SM has gotten JH as she had wanted.

There is something about JH's mother that is so grasping and mercenary that it makes her an unsympathetic character, for me anyway. While I understand that circumstances, including poverty, and the habit of getting money from men colors her viewpoint, I really think that she needs something that forces her to understand how horrible a person she is for selling out her only child that she's only just reunited with for her personal gain.

Every time she sneers at SH for anything, I just want to smack her for her lack of virtues, which gives her no right to sneer at anyone who is trying his best to live his life as well as he can.

• Like 6

You guys, next week (or maybe the week after) is gonna be AMAZING!

Spoiler

Lee Young Eun posted them filming a camping scene.

Notice two adult chairs and one kid chair, looks like SW and GH will bring YR to the beach! Plus her stylist posted videos from set which have all three of them filming late night. Does this mean we will get some intimate tent talks? ;)

XNhQbTY.jpg

SPDmbJe.gif

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2