[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing the subbed version, still hate JH -  GH following tail.  Let it go.  IT is not going to work with you and her - you are yesterday's leftover - SW is tomorrow's desert.  Also, why does JH think he can talk in such an informal manner with GH?  Are they not divorced?  Where are his manners.  

I don't want to disappoint you, but from my little experience in drama, whenever someone mentions going to the US, they change their mind. Will SW go to the US for real? I hope he marries GH quickly. But I have some doubts about the US, because usually in kdrama the characters stay in Korea and do not go to the US

I want them to leave but I doubt that they will. I feel like GH will try one last time to reach out to at least his dad maybe and if that fails she may fully be determined to go but something will throw a road block.  This will be a huge blow for SW's family as he just came back and has not had one bit of peace from his family since he did. Learning that he is very serious in cutting ties and moving away with GH and YR should send them into a panic. Its not much they can do as YR is legally adopted to GH and SW is his father.

I am sure that someone will throw blame for this onto SW's mother but the woman is so thick skin she still will not see she is the problem. You can tell in today's episode that she did not understand what she did wrong when she spoke with SW or get what he was saying to her as well about her not being fit to be YR's grandmother. SW was well aware that she would not have returned that child had he  not heard him crying at her house. He is also aware she did not want to call anyone to let them know where the boy was not caring that they would be scared and upset at his going missing. 

It amazes me that even when her husband points out that what she did was wrong she still does not get it and goes on about the fact that GH and her parents would not have let YR come over.  (Gee, I wonder why those people would not allow YR to go over to that house? What a selfish , snobbish idiot.) Instead all she did was lie to a child and scared him when he did not see his mother or his father and would not let him go home until his parents came making what she did stimulate everyone until GH and SW are allowed to be together and plan to leave the country to get peace and be happy raising YR. 

I feel like at this point once JH goes running over to run his mouth and his mother tries to put her two cents in eventually GH and SW will end up staying but there will be a lot of concessions on his father and mothers side. Its crazy he still does not get that he will never be allowed to be with GH again and there is one extra road block his older brother is with GH's younger sister now. So he protest GH relationship with SW because of SM but what of his brother and GH's sister even if GH was still crazy enough to still like him? JH has never thought of anything or anyone but himself and he still refuses to see how he messed up and gets no additional chances with GH. The woman has told him to stay a way from her but yet he continues to run up in her face. I really hope they get to leave but I have low expectations that they will. 

I do hope we see them registering their marriage though. I think this will be where his family gives in if nothing else to keep him from fully walking away and they not being able to see YR. 

Seeing JH throwing a tantrum like a five year old child who saw someone playing with the toy he left was funny, tattling on his mother-in-law "innocently'' was funny too. JH mother is shameless she wants to separate SM and JH so JH could get together with GH so she could find her way back into his life, she is the one who acted as she hit the jackpot with SM and betrayed GH and her family who welcomed her into their home, then she says GH should live for YR instead of moving on with her life with a man. By the way who can stop two grownup from living their lives wherever they chose to live?, SW family lost their place as his parent, so what will they do other than resorting to their shady ways to stop them?

So why Is GH to visit SW dad? @stroppyse

금희는 영심의 허락을 받았지만 마냥 기쁘지만은 않고, 준호는 명자로부터 금희가 여름이와 상원이과 함께 외국에 나가 살기로 했다는 사실을 듣게 된다.
한편 금희는 용진을 찾아가는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,111,797437

GH is such a good person and any family would be blessed to have her as a daughter in law. If she is meeting his dad its because she does not want SW to leave that way with him cutting ties to his family over her and YR. GH had one meeting with him already with him trying to be sneaky and saying she is holding him back and think of his and YR's future. Money is not everything. Look at the money they have but SW does not seem to have been happy and SM is a spoiled, selfish witch.

Perhaps hearing that her parents have given permission for them to marry and that SW is determined to leave and live abroad with her and YR  should wake this man up.He is truly about to loose his only son due to he and his wife's meddling in his life and their snobbishness. He has nothing to bargain with or threaten SW with as SW is a grown man and he has the right to want to be with the woman he loves and his son. Especially given that they are the reason the man was not with his last girlfriend and lost his son. This will be the moment when he realizes he has no standing as GH will tell him she chooses to be with SW and YR. 

I am happy to see less of SM.  You can tell that marriage is already over. No matter how she tries to act superior she still comes off as having made a huge mistake with JH. JH does not even hide that he does not respect her, trust her or want her. Its only a matter of time before a divorce comes. These two will never end up going the distance because they are both so selfish. Everyday JH does not hide he is disturbed about GH and SW. So even if they could continue to stay married it would not happen because JH would act jealous all the time. They need to hurry and break these two up but not let SW and GH move in. GH does not need to live in that house for sure. 

In the end his parents will be made to come around if nothing else because of SW and YR and it will be GH who was instrumental in doing it. 

As for JH's mom someone needs to remind this woman that she had a good daughter in law who once helped her mend her relationship with her son but she betrayed her and her family and took advantage of their kindness to encourage her son to cheat and divorce for greener pastures. So now she can't get that daughter in law back so she can use her to help her with JH because that is no longer and option. This woman ran off and never thought of her son as he was growing up so it amazes me she dares to pass judgement on GH for finding love again instead of staying single so she can hope her son can go back to her. Frankly she needs to find away to pay back that money that her sons ended up having to pay for her instead of worrying about things that have nothing to do with her. 

I was happy with the ending of the episode with Geum Hee's mom finally giving her permission to get married. However, the preview for the next episode is not that encouraging with everyone it seems already knows they are leaving for the USA. I hope that before the news that they are going abroad, they registered their marriage first. But then there is the scene where Geum Hee is supposedly asking someone probably Sang Won's father to meet with him. Just as she mended the relationship between Jun Ho and his mother when they were still married I also think this is what she is going to do and possibly ask his blessing/permission for their marriage (I hope this is not so because if Sang Won's father does not agree and now knows that they are still not married he might  do something to stop it or when he comes home tells his wife about the meeting and the awful wife does something to stop it) 

Oh I really really hope that they already are married and have registered their marriage before she meets up with Sang Won's father.

And I hope they do leave. Next epsiodes would be the tying of loose ends with the other relationships and showing how  the three are doing overseas. then time lapse of maybe 6 years. They come home for a visit only. At the airport, they arrive not three but five of them hahaha. Yeo Rum has two other siblings. Yeo Rum is now 12 years old (different child actor),  a 6 year old boy and a 4 year old girl.  What a nice surprise!!! But of course, this will not be the case since as many have commented the three will not be able to leave :cold_sweat::astonished:

Sang Mi and her mother though they are adults it seems they do not know the difference between right and wrong. Or they just simply ignore it and do what they want. They have no conscience.

What could be done to remedy this and teach them a lesson? I don't want to think anymore.  (I'll leave that to the writer of this drama. I hope she has a good one.)

And I really don't care much about them, too. As of now, I just want them to disappear permanently!  hahaha :w00t:

I firmly believe Swarmy & GH had a very boring marriage. Swarmy's vocabulary consists of just one word - "what." His expression as he utters this  marvelous word is always the same, too. 

GH to Swarmy:  "It's none of your business! Stay away from me!"

Swarmy: "What?"

SW to Swarmy: "I'm going to protect GH & YR. Don't interfere!"

SM's mom to Swarmy: "If you want to get the clinic, then behave yourself."

To be continued.

@dramaninja Finally lol. At least she is doing that:lol:

Stupid JH never listens:expressionless:. What the hell does he think he is doing stalking around his ex-wife? I hope GH puts her foot down and tells him that she will report him the next time he comes to her. He made his bed so him and SM should lay on it. 

What's with blackmailer taking SM to a hotel? Don't tell me he slept with her.... 

14 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@dramaninja Finally lol. At least she is doing that:lol:

Stupid JH never listens:expressionless:. What the hell does he think he is doing stalking around his ex-wife? I hope GH puts her foot down and tells him that she will report him the next time he comes to her. He made his bed so him and SM should lay on it. 

What's with blackmailer braking SM to a hotel? Don't tell me he slept with her.... 

wow 

now the dude is working right  :D :D 

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

now the dude is working right  :D :D 

Are you talking about the blackmailer.  If so, I doubt if he is working.  But it was truly good to see JH get riled up and wanting to go back to her.  What a scumbag asking GH if she would take him and him and YM be a family.  Now YM also wants GH and SW.  Who wants a betrayer like JH.  I think hearing JH begging GH brings SM to her senses and divorces the scum and convinces her parents too, so that SW and GH can get married with his parents approval .  MJ and JH are the most selfish narcissistic people in this drama.   

Archived