Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST

2 minutes ago, chilis said:

It would be karma when the SM and JH get married and JH finds out its not his child but the high school buddy shes been sleeping with

But are yyou sure that it is not his child??  wait and see maybe a bad surprise

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, marrez1 said:

But are yyou sure that it is not his child??  wait and see maybe a bad surprise

All we can do is wait and see, but I think it is his because she broke it off with the other guy before going after JH.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So it wont be long now she will know very soon.

Yep, she put two and two together in the next episode. Seems like SW friend, Dr. Yoon ended up opening her mouth or someone else did. Not to mention, GH is also seen talking to SW. This is a mess:weary:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I still haven’t been able to watch this show due to KBS world still not working over here and with great difficulty thanks to the net here have just managed to watch two more episodes from my last post namely 24 and 25. So am totally dependent on all of your posts. So thanks in advance regarding them.

So my first question is that did Geum Bi finally get that acting post that she wanted or did it fall to that other actress and if so what is she upto. Yes, I find that a bit more important than the main leads. Call me weird.

Spoiler

As for this show I just want to point out that people here can easily join the Jerk Club. Firstly, we have Sang Mi’s Ex Plaything who she had been sleeping with and who she regularly paid for said services. Since he likes money so much he can be in charge of the club’s finances. This can be followed by Cheater who can apply for the president’s position. Follow this with the lawyer friend of Geumhui’s brother. Cheater and him have a lot in common. They are willing to breakup with the woman that has loved them for so long just for a shot at a better life. Ie their Future In Laws can provide them with better posts then they currently have. For the Lawyer he gets a clinic under him as for Cheater he gets to inherit Sangmi’s father’s clinic. Frankly Cheater is the bigger Jerk because while the lawyer is willing to breakup with his longtime girlfriend he still isn’t married to her unlike Cheater. His ambitions are far worse if he is willing to give up everything to be with Sang Mi I don’t care whether or not he is trapped into marrying her. He should have known the risks and not done it in the first place. His brother is more of a man than him.

This brings me to a question. This being that if Jun Ho divorces Geumhui would it be okay for Geunmbui to end up with his brother. The issue of being Double In Laws would probably not apply in this case. But the bigger issue would be whether the family would be okay with their daughter marrying into a family that has hurt one of their children and might think that the brother would be similar and to prevent her from getting hurt when that happens be against her from being with him.

As for the fact that Youreum might be Sang Won’s real child I can see one of two things happen.

People have already mentioned that his mother is a Witch who disapproved of his first love and did her level best to break them apart which resulted in him leaving the country. So yes I can agree with people here that she was aware that the girl was pregnant but hid this fact from her son and got rid of the girl and said child. She probably paid the first love to get an abortion so she probably doesn’t think that her bloodline is out there but if she is aware things may change.

But for now I think Sang Mi would try and twist things in her favour if she thinks that it will get her Cheater. He after all lacks in the Thinking Department at times so even if the picture that Sang Mi Paints doesn’t make sense he will believe it just so that he has an excuse to divorce Geumhui and be with Sang Mi. What picture can Sang Mi draw here makes little to no sense but here it goes. She will point out that not only has Geumhui been having an affair with Sang Won it has been going on for longer than anyone expects. For instance, if she finds out that Yooureum is her nephew she will use this fact and perhaps even show Cheater the results that the son belongs to Sang Won. Perhaps even insinuating that the kid that he has was from him being in a relationship with Geumhui and that is the reason why Geumhui and Yooreum get along just great. She will further make him question as to why Gemhui never looked into the kid’s parentage. It was because she was already aware of said fact that he belonged to her lover and perhaps even her. She will then probably follow up this fact that she was only able to pull this feat of because her entire family was aware of this fact and were supporting her making Jun Ho look like a fool. To prove this, she will reveal the fact that Sang Won’s restaurant is just opposite Gemhui’s mothers shop can this be a mere coincidence not a chance especially considering the fact that her entire family likes him. Cheater will be more than willing to believe this if this gets him an excuse to divorce his wife that he probably won’t think how she managed to conceal said pregnancy and ditch said child along the way. Sang Mi will probably try that when he was away from home studying that Geumhuui could pull it off or better yet perhaps Geumhui wasn’t feeling well from one of her treatments that she asked to stay with her parents and him being the supportive guy that he was at that time let her do so. Thus she waited out her supposed pregnancy to return when it was over etc.. not even remotely possible in real life but this is a drama where people can’t think straight so it might work.

As for Sang Won’s mother it might be equally possible that once she figures out Youreum;s identity as her bloodline she will do everything in her power to bring him home. She won’t care that the boy needs his mother after all she will reason that if he already likes his Bio Father so much then she can bring him home without the mother and things will all work out. Unfortunately, this will only scar the little kid. Not only will he be separated from his mother but will have to live in the same house as his Stepdad and he won’t be able to call him dad because the moment that he does he is going to get scolded and told that Sang Won is his real dad and that he should call him dad from now on. Plus, I doubt that Sang Mi will ever be nice to him. Infact I can even envision an incident that can happen. Either she has her child and that child gets into some accident and Yoreum is there he is going to get blamed for the accident. Or perhaps due to something that Youreum does she ends up with a miscarriage so she will try and take it out on him perhaps for trying to ruin her chance to be with Cheater. For instance, I can see that her mother might be forced to get her married to Jun Ho because of her pregnancy but the moment that is no more of an issue she can try and prevent it from happening as she will have no excuse to be with Jun Ho anymore. I have seen numerous mothers in dramas secretly feed their daughter’s Birth Control Pills under the disguise of them being vitamins etc.. I can see that happening over here as well if they decide to go that route. If Sang Mi tries to fake her pregnancy this time her mother won’t buy it and call her out on it.

As for the fact of whose child Sang Mi really has depends on how long she has been having her affairs with both men. To be honest it won’t surprise me if it was the other guys but she tried to pretend it was Cheaters just to trap him. Also she doesn’t need to tell him how many months pregnant she is just that she is that will be enough to put him in a pickle and he will need an excuse for breaking up with his wife by making himself the victim.

To be honest Sang Mi seems to be the delusional type from the start. Remember her First Love. She thought that he was madly in love with her. Only to discover that he was only using her so that he could be with his first love namely Geumhui. She never saw the signs that he wasn’t really that into her and all and that he was using her. History is repeating once again. Will she blame Gemhui for this once again. Also while Cheater is blinded by his greed and ambition what exactly is his plan. Does he think that once he will get the clinic from Sang Mi;s dad that he will be free to not only divorce her but now return to Gemhui with a clinic as well to better support her and that she should wait for him till then. If that is the case then he probably is a bigger Jerk than I have been giving him credit., things are never that simple also what if he has a kid with Sang Mi will he even be able to do this. To be honest I really don’t see Cheaters appeal. What both girls ever saw in him is beyond me. Were they attracted to his looks or something more? Sure he seemed like a gentleman when he came to Sangmi’s rescue back when she was involved in that accident but that was his regular more and he would have done the same for anyone. Perhaps that was a bit cool but other than that this guy seems more like an emotionless robot who seems more interested in his work than anything else. With his wife she probably got used to that ages ago but that doesn’t explain Sang Mi why she is so into him. Yes partially it certainly is that she gets to steal her rivals love just as she supposedly did to her in high school but what after that. Is marrying him going to solve everything. It will probably make her unhappy in the long run when he won’t be as affectionate to her later on. He will probably blame it on his work and will come home tired since he has to run the clinic thus he won’t spend time with her which will eventually lead her to return to her cheating ways with her Ex Plaything who will this time probably keep evidence this time around of the affair that they are having incase he wants to either blackmail her for more money later on or force her to marry him later on etc..

Anyway got to run now. So take care all of you. Will now try and catch up on some of my older dramas till my net problem is resolved or KBS World is fixed. So keep posting till then.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Yep, she put two and two together in the next episode. Seems like SW friend, Dr. Yoon ended up opening her mouth or someone else did. Not to mention, GH is also seen talking to SW. This is a mess:weary:

Yeah it is quite the mess but SW will be there for her for sure.

• Like 5

Looks like things are starting to fall in place now, and a lot of things will start to make sense to Guim Hui. 

I can't see Jun Ho and Sang Mi being together for the long term, maybe for a short while if that, but not long term.

I think Yoo Reum is Jun Ho's child, and the mother of that child is Sang Won's Ex. There has been some foreshadowing about him being Yoo Reum's father - the time he was concerned about what type of person his father was and asked Guim Hui about that info and she replied with that his mom was a single mom before she passed away and she doesnt know who the father is.

Sang Mi is not pregnant with Jun Ho's child, but the guy who she used to sleep around with, her and Guim Hui's childhood classmate. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, GuimHui said:

Sang Mi is not pregnant with Jun Ho's child, but the guy who she used to sleep around with, her and Guim Hui's childhood classmate. 

are you sure??

• Like 3

@dramaninja Yep, things are out :bawling:. I was crying when she confronted him and told him not to apologize because it's not sincere. 

Poor naive SW, he thought if his sister and JH broke up, things will go back to normal for GH family:pensive:.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Cheater did not expect to come home to his wife having realized he was cheating on her and with whom. It seemed to shock him at the end of the episode and I do not feel sorry for him. He thinks he can walk away from SM but that baby will be what ends up making him leave his wife and marry Sang Mi. SM is not going to let go without a fight. Eventually the guilt he may have (which I do not buy) will fade and with the urging of everyone on that side he will call out the fact that GH could not have kids and Sang Mi did and will conveniently forget he was in the wrong for cheating and hurting his ex in the first place. 

With SM learning she is pregnant she may step back for a min and play the wounded and let those around her harass this man and tell him about the baby. Getting what she wants but not being the bad guy. There is no way her mother or father will want it known she is an unwed mother who stole someones husband. It will not take much to make him leave GH. Learning about the baby will be enough, but I expect her parents will sweeten the pot a bit more for him. They will all want to forget what SM did to another woman by taking her husband and white wash quickly once he has divorced GH and married SM. 

19 hours ago, GuimHui said:

Looks like things are starting to fall in place now, and a lot of things will start to make sense to Guim Hui. 

I can't see Jun Ho and Sang Mi being together for the long term, maybe for a short while if that, but not long term.

I think Yoo Reum is Jun Ho's child, and the mother of that child is Sang Won's Ex. There has been some foreshadowing about him being Yoo Reum's father - the time he was concerned about what type of person his father was and asked Guim Hui about that info and she replied with that his mom was a single mom before she passed away and she doesnt know who the father is.

SM and JH will not be together in the long run unless they both pay in some way for the things they did and said to the leads before the marriage and after.  They will live a happy life for a year maybe more but eventually the true personalities of these two selfish people will show and cracks will start. Especially if the child does not survive or there is later doubt of parentage. 

I really do hope the writer is not going for JH being the father of YR. This will only give him a reason to be able to come back to GH who is the mother of this child now and I NEVER want that to happen.  Once Cheater is gone he is gone for good and does not get to have a second chance with GH.  The better scenario is either SW turns out to be the father or someone else they know.  Either way JH should get his greatest punishment in loosing that new life and not having any children or realizing too late that what he had with GH is gone for good and he can never get it back.  His selfish choices bought him to that point and the repercussions of those choices are having to watch as another man has all the things he could have had. 

Sang Mi needs to truly take a walk in GH's shoes. I think she has the mentality that what happened to GH will never happen to her because of who her family is. I think she will learn the hard way that is not true. She set out to do wrong and succeeded but in the end she will have to suffer for her own choices and pain she brought to others. 

@lu09

SW is a sweet guy who cares about GH and hopes that GH will be able to keep that naive view of her husband and marriage. He knows that JH is slime and his sister is no better. He is prolly just hoping that GH will be able to be happy. But as you said that is not going to happen. The truth not only will set you free it makes you open your eyes to the things you may have intentionally ignored or missed. I feel like GH had an unrealistic view of her husband and learning the truth wakes her up . At this moment there is no thought of divorce just the pain of betrayal but the next layer of that pain is coming when she finds out SM is pregnant and everyone says its JH's and wants her to divorce him.  They will act very shameless and thick skinned and make it seem like GH is the bad guy for not letting him go. But I expect the min she finds out about that child she will either let him go or someone may suggest she put the child under her but you know if that suggestion comes up everyone on her side will say no and I expect Cheater to step up and finally tell GH to divorce as well. 

I can see SW furious at that point. He knows that GH's marriage is gone and she can never get back what she once had. I am just waiting to see how long it is before SW finds out that SM is pregnant. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@dramaninja Yep, things are out :bawling:. I was crying when she confronted him and told him not to apologize because it's not sincere. 

Poor naive SW, he thought if his sister and JH broke up, things will go back to normal for GH family:pensive:.

SW is a real good guy he did try he first found out to make things right,

He was pretty much the only one who took real action at both sources to keep the family together.

Nah @GuimHuithat makes no sense JH and GH was together for 10 years maybe longer he never cheated until now that was obvious .

It only makes sense if its SW kid since the setup is right.

• Like 5

@dramaninja Indeed, SW is a good person. He was protecting GH from the truth but unfortunately, GH won't see it that way for now. She probably thinks he is gonna side with his own sister. I guess the more his family members become shameless and want the divorce to happen for their daughter, the more GH will see SW effort for trying to stop it from happening. I can't wait for this part.

As for the theory of YR being JH son, it's impossible as well.

• Like 5

I've always heard cheating only gets easier after the first time. So maybe SM's karma will be Swarmy cheats on her. I mean she only has one clinic; there are probably a lot of 2-clinic women out there.

GH was quick to realize what was going on so maybe she’ll be quick in kicking him out. I’m hoping this drama will establish that not all women are gullible or conniving. Some have a backbone; some women know that trying to make a marriage work, even with children, is hopeless, especially if there’s other women involved.  And especially if the other woman has enablers like Swarmy’s mom and SM’s parents. Swarmy’s apologies are not sincere; it’s just momentary guilt. Let’s see what the cliffhanger is tomorrow. GH should pack his bags, set them outside “that” apartment door with a note that says: Free gift. No returns. Poor quality. No guarantees.”

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

After watching the last part again with subs. JH's sorry was a bit dull. He is not sorry he is only sorry he got caught. If he truly was sorry he never would have done it or he would have broken it off way before then. His actions showed his wife what he thought of her when SM was in front of her acting like she happened to come across them many times. He did not even tell her that SM was the director of the clinic. So sorry does not cut it in this instance because he can't take back the feelings of betrayal and hurt GH is feeling to learn what he did. It is highly inadequate but then he can't make up for what he did and what comes next will only hurt more.

GH wants the truth to be a lie and unreal. I say for the moment she will try to hide her head even though she wont be able to hide the truth from herself. Her leaving and visiting places they went to when they were younger and his words to her about only loving her then will cause more pain because of his cheating and lies. I feel like she will try to hold the marriage until the news about a baby comes out and then she will realize there is no reason to anymore. Her husband cheated on her and slept with another woman (someone she knew from school) and made that other woman pregnant (when GH could not conceive). The one thing she wanted a child, Sang Mi will have (even if it may not be his) so after everyone including him act shameless she will let go. The trust is gone now anyway as she told him today what should she do with all the love and trust she had for him. How will she face her family and that child when they learn of what he has done? 

Everyone will then treat GH wrong like she is the bad guy keeping two people apart who are in love and have a child on the way. When reality is SM went after a man who was married and slept with him getting herself knocked up in the process. Watch his mother cut up to GH and hits her where it hurts the most all for her own selfish desires. I look forward to SM, her mother and possible father saying that GH is holding JH back and they have a child coming she should let go. Shamelessness will run amok from those people who will not see how wrong they are to help Sang Mi in what she did. The only one with sense is SW and there is nothing he can do once the news of the child comes out. No amount of talking to those people will work as they will do whatever they can to help SM get what she wants. I expect to see him lurking around watching over GH as she deals with all of this perhaps being the one person who helps her when she finally hits rock bottom.

JH will want to hide what he did but Sang Mi has a plan to bust that up and I am sure it includes going to GH (or having others do it)  to tell her about the affair or/and that baby.  Sang Mi will get him one way or the other. Instead of feeling bad for hurting GH she will only care about getting that man from GH but you always have to be careful what you wish for because it can turn out to be not what you wanted later. SM has an idealistic view of JH and I feel reality is going to eventually be different then what she thought. She will live a good life with him at first but slowly things will change. I feel like she will fall deeper in love with him and expect certain behaviors and she will get it for a bit but then it will change. I feel like her ultimate punishment is to perhaps either experience the same treatment GH did by either JH cheating or her suspecting it or for her to realize the thrill is gone and go back to her own sly ways and see another man when JH is not fulfilling her need to be catered to. SM is not cut out to be a mom either so I wonder if this child will even make it. But I do suspect that if there is a problem she will try to frame GH for it. She will hate her brother advocating for GH and trying to protect her and she will hate JH feelings of guilt toward GH as well. I know she will definitely hate people on GH's side labeling her a home wrecker when she deluded herself into thinking it was a love match (not when one of the people involved was married it was not.) And she will not tolerate them attacking her either calling her out for that delusion. She will try to break that up and put GH in a bad light. If she does I feel she will only hurt herself , especially if she damages something that makes it so she can not have children later which is fitting as I stated in the above post that she needs to walk in GH's shoes. The better plot line is for the child not to be JH's but the other guys but if it turns out that it really was JH's then loosing that kid due to actions by SM and not GH would be fitting punishment along with JH loosing everything as SW decides to take over the clinic later.  The situation ending up as JH can't have kids and then SM can't either is perfect.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

I hope SM plan never come to play out and for GH to give her husband the divorce paper, they were together for 13 years and GH was by his side, so for him to cheat this easily is not a one time thing, I still believe that JH is running a con.

I am only glad that GH knows that SW and SM are siblings, so when she falls for him she knows from the start what she is getting herself in. The stupid leech should leaf the house like a week ago.

The end of the episode made me tear up and the preview showed GH seeking clarity and I hope she comes stronger, she is a mother now and YR needs his strong mother.

• Like 5

SM has told JH she is carrying his baby and yet he walks away from her? There is no way that she is going to let him go after that. She will find some way to plot to tell GH about that baby. Its going to be in the worst possible way which hurts GH really badly. 

My guess is GH will have her day to remember his promises of love and come back and want to sweep it away not planning to divorce him but the trust is gone. She will try to hold on even if she gives him the cold shoulder until the baby news comes. Its going to be a huge mess then. Whether she continues to fight for a bit or gives in once she learns about the baby we will have to be seen. I prefer her to cut her losses with that cheating looser but this is about GH getting the closure she needs so that when she is done she can walk away without any regrets and let go of any feelings she once had with JH with the signing of the divorce papers.

Cheater is not going to tell her that SM is pregnant just yet or if he does there will be some crazy suggestion about GH possibly raising the baby which will never work as the child is a. blood of that family and they will not let it go and b. its SM"s ticket to get JH and she will never give that up to GH. It would be a crazy suggestion if he were to make it. GH maybe able to raise YW who is not her blood but trying to raise the child of the mistress of JH is reaching far. GH is capable of loving the child but it would be too fresh on JH's betrayal of her and its salt in her would of not conceiving. I truly hope that JH has a problem making a child and it is found later which causes him to wonder about the paternity of that child. 

The affair will come out as will the knowledge that SM is pregnant. I bet SM plans to tell his mother about the child which will prompt his mom to go and harass GH to give up JH. His mom will not hesitate to pour salt in the would about GH not being able to continue the blood line regardless of how much she loved and took care of JH and was nice to her. Both of them will want SM and what she stands for until SM starts to look down on them. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The affair will come out as will the knowledge that SM is pregnant. I bet SM plans to tell his mother about the child which will prompt his mom to go and harass GH to give up JH. His mom will not hesitate to pour salt in the would about GH not being able to continue the blood line regardless of how much she loved and took care of JH and was nice to her. Both of them will want SM and what she stands for until SM starts to look down on them.  

The leech already knows and she was acting like things is over between her son and GH when she hoped if she was nicer to the little boy, she was discussing her friend story on the episode before that her boyfriend broke up with her but she is sure it is not over between them, so what do they think of that with GH family (what a nerve), when GH sister said "maybe because she is pregnant but since she is your friend I guess that is not the case",  she called SM and she SM told her yes she is pregnant.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1