[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

13 hours ago, whome said:

It could be that the actress who portrays GH is not comfortable with kiss scenes. I noticed on her IG that she posts photos of her daughter (I think). She may be married and doesn't want kiss scenes. Happens sometimes when actors/actresses get married in real life and in respect to their partners, they prefer not to have kiss/love scenes (although in my opinion, perhaps they should not take on romantic roles that has these such scenes). It's a shame since they should all be professional in their work but it is what it is. 

The actress portraying Geum Hee is married. Her kissing scenes are usually just a smack on the lips. 

I have noticed this in many kdramas and kmovies wherein the actress is married and there are no kissing scenes and if there were it is usually  a smack on the lips, kiss on the cheeks or forehead, hand. A hug or embrace but no kissing.:flushed:

Unlike married actors who still do kissing scenes (real ones) with the female leads. HAHAHA.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, the end is here. This drama started off well, and just dragged on. I wanted SM, her mom & JH to get some retribution for all they put GH & SW through, but nope, the writer decided to give basically everyone a nice ending. So disappointed.

Well folks, hope to see you in the next daily drama thread or in other drama threads.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해
Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

that is the message of the drama :) 

it says that there is nothing wrong to adopt if you can't give birth

That is good. So far in most kdramas babies are often given up for adoption (even if the child is of their blood) for reasons of shame more often than not and which is not really good. I have often wondered about this, how cold Koreans can be that they can easily give up their own children or grandchildren.  Especially those who are really well off and rich.

It would be understandable if the girl or family giving up the child is so poor that they cannot support the child and that child is better off being adopted by a good family.:)

The finale of this  drama turns out to be different in that it is promoting adoption. If you cannot have children and have the means and the patience to take care of another human being then go for adoption. So many children brought into this world by irresponsible parents who do not even think twice about having children when they could not even support themselves. :confounded:

Archived