[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In an ideal world, SW finds out about the Leukaemia by Friday and forces his way back into GH's life, cutting through all her self-sacrificing BS and telling her that he's gonna be there for her no matter what. Then the last week is her hospital time and recovery + time jump. 

However with the way this writer is disappointing me, I have little hope that we'll get more than 5 mins of SW-GH reunion time :bawling: 

Preview now SM know about GH being sick and GH is already in the hospital.So at this point pretty much every single person knows but SW.

금희는 쓰러져 병원에 입원하고, 준호는 병원을 찾아가 영심에게 자신이 금희를 돌보겠다고 말한다.
상미는 금희가 백혈병에 걸렸다는 사실을 알게 된다. 한편 상원은 준호를 찾아가는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,122,798088

50 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Preview now SM know about GH being sick and GH is already in the hospital.So at this point pretty much very single person knows but SW.

금희는 쓰러져 병원에 입원하고, 준호는 병원을 찾아가 영심에게 자신이 금희를 돌보겠다고 말한다.
상미는 금희가 백혈병에 걸렸다는 사실을 알게 된다. 한편 상원은 준호를 찾아가는데

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,122,798088

If SW's aunt finds out it would be great, she'd tell SW immediately. 

My god JH is pathetic in the preview, telling GH dont be like that take him back whens she laying in a hospital bed.Like I said he only seen this an as opportunity to try and weasel is way back in  he is so pathetic.

Also yes! her sister telling her how it really is with SW how selfish she is being in not telling him.

How many episodes are left from this nonsense? 

@dramaninja It came to point where the youngest sister can tell right from wrong <_<. It richard simmons me off how they changed GH character and reduced her into this. 

@nohamahamoud2002 Villians do know everything lol:lol:.

I'm only reading the posts here and watching the preview. Even the 30sec preview is dragging:crazy:.

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@lu09 I would not mind dragging if there was no illness, but as it is, I can't watch 

I would or won't mind an illness as long as they stated it from the beginning. But no, they extend the drama and don't even do a proper job:expressionless:. And now all the characters we have known from the beginning are different and acting stupid. 

I dropped Mother of Mine too lol even before the illness:lol:

Well, if GH's laying in a hospital bed & Swarmy is sticking close then it's....scissor-cut time. That's the problem with Kdramas - the lead's hairdo. In my fav Chinese dramas, especially wuxia dramas, the FL always has long hair. The longer the hair & the higher the pony-tail, the tougher the FL. I know it's not feasible for GH to carry a sword, but a little martial arts wouldn't have hurt the plot. Also, in Chinese historical dramas the weirder the hairdo the meaner the consort. So, see, it's all in the hair. 

Well, now it's time to get back to NOT watching.

Watched today's episode -  Don't know if I would call GH's attitude either stupidity or something else, seeing SW giving up so that GH can be happy and if that is what she wants.  Seeing JH hovering around with his obsessive rotten face is just vomitrocious for me to see live (no FF button).  Seeing GJ also not butting in to knock some sense into her is just ludicrous.  

GJ chatting away with her beau, and telling about GH collapsing and JH hearing it and running to the hospital - getting a smack down from GH mother was great.  But still the viper was hanging around to go in after GH mother left and getting another smack down from GH was also great.  But still it did not sink in to his brain.  

As we saw in the previous preview, SM finds out about GH's illness from JH mother and off she goes to the hospital to find her room and finds JH and they have a decent talk?  Is that even possible.   How come she did not run to her brother to tell? 

In the preview, SW is selling his restaurant, and finally decides to go abroad with YR.   Will we have another airport scene where SW finds out about GH and runs to her bedside?

Anyway, enjoy the episode if you are going to watch.  More crying in this episode.  Figuring out that just watching the preview is enough to know what is going to happen.

33 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Watched today's episode -  Don't know if I would call GH's attitude either stupidity or something else, seeing SW giving up so that GH can be happy and if that is what she wants.  Seeing JH hovering around with his obsessive rotten face is just vomitrocious for me to see live (no FF button).  Seeing GJ also not butting in to knock some sense into her is just ludicrous.  

GJ chatting away with her beau, and telling about GH collapsing and JH hearing it and running to the hospital - getting a smack down from GH mother was great.  But still the viper was hanging around to go in after GH mother left and getting another smack down from GH was also great.  But still it did not sink in to his brain.  

As we saw in the previous preview, SM finds out about GH's illness from JH mother and off she goes to the hospital to find her room and finds JH and they have a decent talk?  Is that even possible.   How come she did not run to her brother to tell? 

In the preview, SW is selling his restaurant, and finally decides to go abroad with YR.   Will we have another airport scene where SW finds out about GH and runs to her bedside?

Anyway, enjoy the episode if you are going to watch.  More crying in this episode.  Figuring out that just watching the preview is enough to know what is going to happen.

One thing I am glad about is SW still wanting to go  aboard so his  father plan backfire lol.

Oh man this is still really painful though :(

Preview. So SM is letting JH go wow, also I wonder who will tell him GH mom or JH.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,123,798089

JH keeps blaming himself for GH's illness. He says she has cancer because of him, of his cheating on her. I think he really feels guilty. But not enough to tell SW about GH's illness. He disliked SW because he was the first person to know about his affair with SM. That's why he keeps repeating why did GH has to fall in love with SW of all people. So in this he is like SM who was also jealous of GH. For JH it is a matter of disliking SW.

strangely, from what I get from SM and JH conversation, she is crying and saying that GH is ill because of her too. SM feels guilty too.

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

JH keeps blaming himself for GH's illness. He says she has cancer because of him, of his cheating on her. I think he really feels guilty. But not enough to tell SW about GH's illness. He disliked SW because he was the first person to know about his affair with SM. That's why he keeps repeating why did GH has to fall in love with SW of all people. So in this he is like SM who was also jealous of GH. For JH it is a matter of disliking SW.

JH is just jealous that someone who he was with, fell out of love with him and loves someone he hates - SW.  SW is good with everything he does both inside and out and this does not gel well with JH.  In addition to it, he sees that GH really loves SW and he hates her for that, but his mind is not allowing him to process it and he has to go about with his selfish ways and have to be attached to her.  He thinks if he is there around GH like how SW was during her tough days, GH will come around and will love him like how she loves SW.  

One thing that tends to be apparent in alot of Kdrama and Cdrama's are if I am sick, then i have to run as far away from you as possible and destroy any self esteem you have by constantly lying to you until your utterly destroyed and beleive me.

The other one is if I am dating or married to a man and you want him, then its my obligation to leave him after all I have absoutely no self worth at all and the other person is better for you than I would be.   Regardless how unhappy they will make you or how much they will destroy your life, I get a pat on the back after all I did the wrong thing.....

Especially the sick storylines, lets make the partners life a living hell and misery and bold faccely lie to him or let him beleive what ever he chooses after all its my illness and even if i was on the brink of death I can go knowing that i loved you enough to rip your heart to shreds and abandon you after all I did the right thing......

The funniest one is i can do whatever i choose from throwing a temper tantrum, plotting murder to ruining peoples lives and steal you from another person, but its your job to apologise to me....usually the catch phrase is being shameless or pityful....

The best part of all these sceneros is once they are found out and put them through hell then its a case of  three little words in a space of  minute and everything is washed away like it never happens.....I forgive you. 

One would of thought that a bit more was involved in forgiveness and love meant abit more than to even put your partner through any of this in the firstplace, its rather spiteful espcially if you says your doing it in the name of love....

Archived