[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Jimin with Sangwon :confused:

Oh -  what is happening?  Are my eyes lying?  Why?  Is Jimin the actor who is going to be YR after a time jump?  Just a coincidence?  Same timing , same set?  Looking forward to it.  

OK. Chingus......  Latest episode cliff hanger --- GH comes to the restaurant and wants to break up with SW.  He is perplexed as to why she wants to break up.

No preview for next episode yet which is usually at the end of the show.  May be they will upload it later.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Major spoiler for the end

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like they're trying to cast a baby under 100 days old. Wonder if it's going to be GH-SW's kid or someone else?

Definitely don't want it for SM.  I wish her life goes up in smoke after seeing what her father instructed GH today.  He needs the pain to actually know what is happening to GH.

If it for SW and GH - I hate it too since they are making her life so miserable.  SW wants to know why GH is breaking up in today's episode.  So, it would be better to make the journey more tolerable vs. giving a candy at the end.  

26 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Definitely don't want it for SM.  I wish her life goes up in smoke after seeing what her father instructed GH today.  He needs the pain to actually know what is happening to GH.

If it for SW and GH - I hate it too since they are making her life so miserable.  SW wants to know why GH is breaking up in today's episode.  So, it would be better to make the journey more tolerable vs. giving a candy at the end.  

Yeah pretty much everyone expected that still it the same tired stuff.

Hate the preview as well I hate shows that just love to make the leads miserable all the time very episode

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,120,797961

It is painful to watch our man being in the dark, feels like same scenario as when he was in the dark about his son... Also GH barring every worry on her shoulder alone... I am sure bringing mental pain on yourself is not good for your physical health as you are sick... I hope next week gonna be more hopeful and SW finally knows! He deserve to knows because it is sad if it gonna be like Bora situation. I can´t imagine how he gonna come out of loosing his second girlfriend that way not knowing what really was going on. He would feel like sh..t But in today episode GH mom seems puzzled by SW words as she realize that he do not knows. I think she gonna spill the tea to him :phew:  

Currently, even though JH is selfish towards GH, he is not quite wrong, she should be hospitalized right away.
Personally I do not know what it's like to have this disease, but GH is a modern woman, adoptive mother and has a short family, she would start to take care of herself, this disease can be cured 100% if she is taken early, after I know it depends on the body of each. But after the crying, I would have liked to see it reactive.

I hate it when it's rushed in the end. I hate time jumps that are rushed. A happy ending for 1 episode and yet 127 episodes of suffering for the main character, Geum Hui. It's like giving a candy at the end while telling a child he's going to hell or something. I'm beginning to feel like it's dumb. But I'll surely watch until the end. I'm beginning to think I'm sadistic for watching frustrating dramas. lol. :lol:

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

it is interesting. SM doesn't mind SW being with GH, as long as she can have JH :) 

well, well, maybe SM will solve it :D She needs to drag JH by force lol

SM would gladly tell SW about GH if she finds out somehow.

Anyways do none of the idiots think he wont find out eventually?

4 minutes ago, Jordanne Loy Benavidez said:

I hate it when it's rushed in the end. I hate time jumps that are rushed. A happy ending for 1 episode and yet 128 episodes of suffering for the main character, Geum Hui. It's like giving a candy at the end while telling a child he's going to hell or something. I'm beginning to feel like it's dumb. But I'll surely watch until the end. I'm beginning to think I'm sadistic for watching frustrating dramas. lol. :lol:

not really, this drama is still better than A place in the sun

GH had her happy moments with YR, her family were almost good most of the time, her relationship with SW was very good and friendly. the heartbreak here is much much much less than A place in the sun where my dearest cutest child Saetbyol died

@dramaninja  right now, SW's dad is the worst of all

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

not really, this drama is still better than A place in the sun

GH had her happy moments with YR, her family were almost good most of the time, her relationship with SW was very good and friendly. the heartbreak here is much much much less than A place in the sun where my dearest cutest child Saetbyol died

@dramaninja  right now, SW's dad is the worst of all

They playing the games with GH illness knowing SW already went though losing someone but they dont care.

Having dropped this drama, I want to thank everyone for this thread - That way I don't have to watch the misery, etc. I'm going to stay in my happy  place...the harem with all the poisonings, torture, slapping, Cold Palaces...and watch these weird hairdo-ed women fight for the favors of one ugly emperor. 

The one thing they lack in this drama (the one I'm NOT watching) is a kungfu guy or girl who can whip the heck out of Swarmy. Oh, how I wish it was GH. Imagine..as she lies sick in a hospital bed, JH leans down & whispers: I want to come back to you, GH. GH then scissors cuts his head with her legs, twists Swarmy onto the hospital bed, ties him down...then plugs him full of those acupuncture needles.

@Takingthehighroad  Hoping you change your mind but if not since I am on a theme... " May The Force Be With You until we meet again on another thread.   You will be missed:bawling:

I feel as if I am on a sinking ship and yet I too can understand what you and others are feeling.  Without intending to step on any writers freedom in creating their own story which I know is their right.  Still I do wish there were more stories that had less stress, struggle and craziness and more than one or two episodes of relief, REAL justice and contentment.   That gives us more happiness, understanding and a view of beyond even a happy ending to what happened after.  Just a bit more could add so much to a viewers whole experience.

All to often it feels as if the suffering is 95% and happiness 5% of an entire drama and to be honest the evil characters never ever seem to get the type of justice they truly deserve for all the cruelty they have created and we too suffer through.  Every now and then there those that come along but it's to few and far between...

Maybe it seems a lot to ask for but you sure wouldn't have people jumping ship when they are tired and have just had enough.  Reality is hard enough and in this fast paced world we live in getting away from real stress, struggles and craziness is what's needed not more of it...:heart: 

Archived