[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

I'm thinking (which is unusual)...Is the boy SW's son? If so, when SW finds out or suspects, he will be so grateful for all GH has done & will want to be a real family with GH & his son. If in the process of forcing Swarmy's divorce, SW's family says or does anything to hurt the child, SW will come unglued. That is, of course, when he finds out. There must be some hidden secret regarding the boy, like SW's mom paid the girl to leave, knowing she was pregnant. 

Now all that is dependent on my chaotic mind. I just want all this crap with Swarmy, SM, and the moms to backfire - bigtime.

'

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Is the boy SW's son

It's a possibility since his ex is out of contact the boy lost his mother two years ago and his father is unknown, SW saw how much love the little boy is getting from GH,  he saw how happy she was when he said to her she is a good mother it made her day.

SOMETIMES when I hit enter everything I wrote goes poof.

14 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I'm thinking (which is unusual)...Is the boy SW's son? If so, when SW finds out or suspects, he will be so grateful for all GH has done & will want to be a real family with GH & his son. If in the process of forcing Swarmy's divorce, SW's family says or does anything to hurt the child, SW will come unglued. That is, of course, when he finds out. There must be some hidden secret regarding the boy, like SW's mom paid the girl to leave, knowing she was pregnant. 

Now all that is dependent on my chaotic mind. I just want all this crap with Swarmy, SM, and the moms to backfire - bigtime.

'

SW's mother is a real piece of work so I would not have put it past her to pay the girl off and get rid of her all those years ago to keep her from SW. Its going to be a huge blow later to find out she could have known the girl was pregnant and ran her off. 

8 hours ago, howa said:

It's a possibility since his ex is out of contact the boy lost his mother two years ago and his father is unknown, SW saw how much love the little boy is getting from GH,  he saw how happy she was when he said to her she is a good mother it made her day.

SOMETIMES when I hit enter everything I wrote goes poof.

SW can see how caring GH is towards the child and I think her caring nature is part of why he is starting to fall for her. He has not realized it yet I believe. It prolly will not fully hit him that he could be in love with GH until things completely blow up with Cheater and the divorce is coming. SW will be standing by her and supporting her as she goes to stand back up on her feet once more and moves on with her life raising that child. 

8 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I think it his son he broke up with his ex and left for 6 years thats about how old he is right?

I have a horrible feeling that his mom knew she was pregnant or something.The way she went on about bloodline that time.

The woman prolly did know or suspected. She was pretty ugly about the relationship then. You can tell she is still a bit mad as she said something as soon as he came back angry that SW left after they opposed the relationship and was gone for so long. I have a feeling that if the child is his something may trigger her to wonder about it and test the DNA. What I would not want is her to try to take that child from GH who has loved and nurtured him for so long. 

I have to agree , if the child does turn out to be SW's child from his ex he will really be indebted to GH for loving his son and caring for him with no blood ties. Her selfless act to adopt the child and love him has made him already like her but to learn the child is his son and she did not know and still treated the child as her own will make him truly want to protect them both and make sure no one will hurt her or the child. If there are ties by blood then its for sure that in the end Cheater ex and SM will not get to stay together. Either they will divorce or leave together. 

Spoiler

Is it me or did Cheater confess to being married at the end of the episode or did he just tell SM's father he was resigning? From the preview he looks like he broke up with SM and gave the watch back and then packed his things in his office and leaves. What gets me is he looks like he is having a pity party at  home laying in bed afterwards. It seems from the preview that SM makes a phone call. Does she call GH to tell her about the affair or is she trying to reach Cheater? (previews sometimes troll us.) Have to wait on the subs to hear if there is a voice over that relates to SM possibly calling GH or they both on the phone to different people.

Frankly I hope she is calling GH to tell her what he was up to. GH already suspects and has questioned him. Its truly time for her to learn the ugly truth. Either way I can't see Cheater carrying on like he lost his world for long. His ego , pride and arrogance will not allow him to do that. I can see him starting to see that GH is holding him back when that is not the truth of the matter. The real truth is he is ambitious and greedy and wants SM and GH is not fitting his image of where he wants to be anymore. He will be back with SM and this will lead to the affair finally coming out to everyone and the divorce. 

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yep SW said JH is much worse then he expected ,even though he has something so precious he cant see its value.He is a foolish man

Its a shame that SW knows her true value already when JH still cant see it after 10 years.

JH will not see the value of GH until much , much later after his new life starts to unravel. By then its too late to remember the good times or realize that he had something and someone special. In My opinion he took advantage of GH's kind, caring and loving nature for 10 years. He and his mother both will realize they had it so good later. 

SW seeing her true value after only knowing her for a short time only shows that he is the perfect man for her in the end. He will be the balm to help her start her life anew. 

Please, please, I don't want another Happy Sisters. I really don't want GH to try everything within her power to keep that turd around. I bet Swarmy has always treated YR that way - I don't want GH making excuses for his mistreatment of the boy anymore. Oh, and what did he tell his brother - SM & him love each other plus he can have fame & fortune with her. SM sure does work fast -  a good hook & reel 'em in maneuver. Unfortunately, she hooked something she needs to throw back, like a old boot.

s

I think JH telling his brother SH that he is having an affair and he wants the fame and wealth over GH sacrifice to him that he sees it as love, telling nothing to SW mother but he will discuss it with SM and then breaks up with her and then tells the father that the rumors are true and gives his letter of resignation, it is because he is using everyone as pawns in his chess game he wants all of them to move and break him up with GH so he could say I tried to fix this marriage but it was over. SM to make sure that GH finds out about the affair and it is the reason why her husband quite and lost everything that he worked hard to achieve, his mother will tell GH to save her dear son future, GH will feel the pressure and give him a divorce because she felt betrail, in SM father and mother eyes he will be the one who tried to ended but their daughter hang on him, but SM mother knows JH is greedy so she might not believe it at all but still her daughter will get married to a great plastic surgeon.

Just a thought do you think SW will go back into being a doctor just so JH doesn't take over the clinic?

1 hour ago, Takingthehighroad said:

Please, please, I don't want another Happy Sisters. I really don't want GH to try everything within her power to keep that turd around. I bet Swarmy has always treated YR that way - I don't want GH making excuses for his mistreatment of the boy anymore. Oh, and what did he tell his brother - SM & him love each other plus he can have fame & fortune with her. SM sure does work fast -  a good hook & reel 'em in maneuver. Unfortunately, she hooked something she needs to throw back, like a old boot.

s

I think the only reason she will try for a while is because of the adoption.

@howaIts possible he may go back to being a doctor ,he might get GH to run his place or something

44 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yoooo just seen the preview for Ep 36

Hide contents

SM seems to pregnant for real JH is toast.

You got to be kidding me:expressionless:. So the writer decided to make it real:rage:. Poor GH:tears:.

Ugh...I hope it isn't JH but the guy the SM was previously sleeping. Serves him right to find out that he was the sterile one after all.

I hope that when GH and SW do get together, she'll get pregnant by him.

JH is such a douchbag!!!

This is really Happy Sisters 2.0 in some respects. I hope that once GH finds out, and she will drop him like a sack of potatoes!!!

So she is six weeks pregnant. It can go either ways: JH or the other guy. Now how long has the affair been going on?

Now the messy part will start. From the looks of the preview, GH goes to the clinic and will find out about the so-called rumor that is going around. Not to mention, her sister will see JH talking to the rumored director outside THEIR apartment. Poor GH is going to be devastated:pensive:

13 hours ago, lu09 said:

She follows JH and probably will witness it :pensive:

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

So  it looks like she is about to find out she was at their apartment  door in the preview

I hope she does and for the writers not to drag it more. SM and JH families know everything. While GH and her family are the only ones clueless and completely in the dark.

Archived