[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

I prefer this drama the most and I never skip it. It is so good. The relationship between YR and GH is wonderful. I made them my profile picture 

A place in the sun makes me cry all the time. I am tired after left-handed wife. I keep track of A place in the Sun but sometimes it is too painful to watch

But really I liked JH's unbrushed hair after fighting with SM :joy:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Mysterious Personal Shopper

Unknown Woman

Left-Handed Wife

The Promise

Two Mothers

The Women's Room (still watching it)

Ruby Ring (never finished, I'm trying so hard to keep watching!)

As you can see I love revenge, thriller and very dark dramas.

Then this is not your cup of tea.  Neither is "The place in the sun".  Enjoy other dramas.  

24 minutes ago, howa said:

YR plan to run away from home, GH father was watching him but he slept instead of watching over him.

YR and his mother got intimated by fake dad, GH father was suppose to meet them there and walk them home.

YR get kidnapped by his stupid grandmother, GH dad was suppose to spend time with him but he slept

hat kind of a child will like this food?. Where is the cookies, cakes, ice-cream, chocolate, dounates, soda and jellybeans???? where is the pizza (I saw saw something similar) and the pasta, burgers :bawling:.

I really hoped they called the cops on her, YR is legally GH son so it is kidnapping no matter whose blood is running in his veins, a restraining order would be a bonus.

I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the food.  Does a 6 year old eat that kind of food in Korea?  Who are the caterers ?  Need to fire them .  

SW made pizza for YM and he let him try out some pasta.  Later it was vanilla icecream.  SW mother must not have raised her children.  Must be a maid or someone else who took care of them.  So, has no idea what a 6 year old likes in this day and age.  

They should have called the cops on her, but I knew they would not, since it is his mother.  I was more upset with JH trying to prevent GH from getting into SW car - who does JH think he is.  Her permanent husband for life?

So Grandma Biddy's kidnapping of YR backfired. You know, she actually looks scarier in her role as a "good grandmother" than she does as a snarky mom. And poor Swarmy - he's so slow to take a hint. Even after SW & GH get married, he'll probably still be out there peeping in the dark. I also wish he'd comb his hair back - I'd like to see what's under there. I definitely will watch tomorrow's episode. I want to see what happens when YR sees his parents.

As we are talking about drama central not common sense central, I bet if the plan is to get married it is made public and they get interference.  Common sense dictates you want to protect your family, you do the wedding secretly or at least go register the marriage so you are protected from all that.

Will have to wait and see there..

The best thing at this point is to just go register then have a ceremony later (after JH and SM divorce). That way there are no mistakes like he made with Bora. They had a ceremony on their own but did not register. Registering stops his parents from interfering and threatens them with the past of SM and JH if they continue to meddle. There should also be a reminder that they lost their parent and grandparent card to be around SW and YR after the last stunt of stealing that child back to the house to try and bribe him. There is nothing they can do at that point since it is legal. They forced this situation by continuing to think they could step all over SW and GH to get what they want hurting YR. 

Finally GH's mom is doing the right thing.  As I mentioned elders do not like to hear of breaking ties with parents but she is aware that SW is determined to be with GH and given how awful his mom is and the things she has done to YR (i.e. telling him who is dad was and that GH was his fake mom, kidnapping him to her home) scaring him I think this is her mini revenge against this woman. Her awful daughter ruined GH's marriage and this woman condoned it. Then she hurt YR by ruining the adoption (which ultimately failed thank goodness) but she also took this child without permission scaring everyone and was going to keep him had he not cried and alerted them to him being there. So I can see her finally saying why should I as an elder worry about this woman having her son cut ties when the man has said he is willing to be a "live in " son in law to be with GH and YR. 

One of the things I worry about is if they marry that GH's big mouth sister (this girl can't hold water, let alone think not to say anything about SW and GH marrying secretly) will tell JH's brother who in turn will tell JH who would try to stop the wedding or SW's parents or Dr. Girl may. I want to really hope she has woken up to the fact that she has no chance and never did with SW. It seemed like she finally got that she can't get SW with learning that YR is his son. His mother trying to continue to encourage her stupidity seems to make her finally see. I wonder if she will leave the country as well. 

I mentioned many pages ago that the one thing these people did not want to happen will simply because of their meddling. Had JH stayed in his own lane instead of lying about who YR's bio dad was perhaps he would have at least kept some respect from GH instead she realized that he still was holding on to some deluded thought of coming back to her (as if she would want used goods like him back!) and showing a serious case of jealousy over her personal affairs when he has no right. Trying to dictate who she can and can not be with. Even now he is still meddling upset that she is considering being with SW anyway. SW's mom is the main instigator of why things keep failing as all her plans tend to help the other side instead of getting her what she wants. Now she will have to endure learning that not only has she lost her son but her son has told her she is not fit to be around YR and is willing to marry GH anyway making good on his words the other day. But her actions will properly made GH see as well that she needs to step up to the plate and stop pushing SW away and do what she wants to do and be with SW with YR as a family. Her actions in scaring YR's mom should be the last straw. I would love to see them still leave the country with a time jump. That should fix his parents well. 

5 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

SW mother must not have raised her children.  Must be a maid or someone else who took care of them.  So, has no idea what a 6 year old likes in this day and age.  

It is the Aunt, Ju Young Soon (her husband's sister who may be slow but is full of compassion and very very observant) who cooks and acts as the housekeeper. She basically tends to the needs of the household and loves taking care of the family. The mother of Sang Won is  a decorative or trophy wife. Does nothing in the house. Only knows how to spend and flaunt their money. Does not know anything just full of arrogance, pride, greed and looks down on people. Her world is all about money. Never cares for other people or their feelings. Very selfish. Just like her daughter who takes after her 100%. And it seems the father is no different. They say that you acquire the traits of the people you spend time with. So I am not surprised if the father has acquired the bad traits of his wife...they have been married for a long time.

40 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

One of the things I worry about is if they marry that GH's big mouth sister (this girl can't hold water, let alone think not to say anything about SW and GH marrying secretly) will tell JH's brother who in turn will tell JH who would try to stop the wedding or SW's parents or Dr. Girl

I hope they do get married quietly by just registering their marriage. And the whole family have a meeting before they do emphasizing that no one breathes a word about it and to be careful what they say to other people especially Sang Won's side of the family and Jun Ho's family.

And if somebody asks they should just stay quiet hahaha :rolleyes:.  

13 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@dramaninja This is why I don't like the extension:crazy:. Too much unnecessary stuff with stupid decisions<_<.

It's like he has nothing else to do other than popping up everywhere:expressionless:. If I were her, I would get a restraining order against him. Enough is enough:crazy:.

@angelwingssf Hopefully they registered the marriage first.

I am ok with the extension, if we can see GH's happy family and JH 's unhappy family.  Makes my day :naughty:.  But why does JH think he can pop anywhere and question both SW and GH.  Does he think he is a judge, jury and executioner.  JH mom better put a cork in her mouth.  Since SM was not helpful to her with her investment, she now wants GH.  Doesn't care about who she hurts.  Scum!

I hope SW shows up and pop one on JH mouth trying to corner his new wife.  I would like to see that even though I am not abusive.  I am wondering how SW can hold it together like that when everyone  keep interfering in his business.  And JH definitely needs one good one.  

Hopefully SW and GH registered before SW talking to the aunt!  SW should have waited to let her know about it at the airport after seated in the airline or better yet, after they reach their destination.:rage:

8 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

From what I heard, SW's aunt asks SW where he will go, he says miguk (America)

Also JH's mom calls him

GH says with YR's chincha abba gachi (together with YR's real father)

What is the conversation happening at the table in GH house.  is SW talking about wife?

JH - where are SM's claws?  Does she not know what her husband is doing?

Archived