[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

23 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

his is the reason why a long extension should not have been needed. Had they not spent so much time on others in this drama the leads would have finally got together. They either ran out of time and realized they missed the leads getting together or they needed to slow down the plot like to make time for the next drama to go into production.  Now we have to endure a week or possibly two of GH being harassed, questioning her role in YR's life and SW suffering trying to fight not only GH but his family as well. 

I agree. And as the basic problem in the drama is selfishness and so is the producers of this kdrama. Extending the suffering ...... prolonging the heaviness in the viewers' hearts. 

Sang Won and Geum Hee should have been together  and by now welcoming a soon to arrive sibling for Yeo Rum :wub:  wishful thinking. Having Sang Won and Geum Hee  pregnant with their child would be enough punishment for Han Jun Ho and Ju Sang Mi. I hope these two gets a divorce.

What's the use of staying married ? Jun Ho should have already filed for a divorce. Sang Mi will never change. She even denies not having talked to Jun Ho's mother about money. If she was really bent on keeping Jun Ho and be in his good side she should have helped her mother-in-law with the condition that she pay it back since it will be a loan so she would think twice about getting herself in another similar situation.

If it were Geum Hee she would have helped her by approaching Jun Ho for his mother's sake (that is if they were still married. But then again this would not have happened since Jun Ho's mother would not have has any money to invest and be blinded by the con man.:(:wacko::cold_sweat:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SW's mom truly does not understand the damage she has done. In her mind it means nothing if she hurts the child as she does not understand that she is hurting YR. YR is the blood of the family and so all of what she is doing is justified to get him back.  It will have to be SW who shows this woman (because talking does not work with her) that she has a. no right to be near YR. b. has completely alienated and lost her own son due to her meddling in his life and c. that she will not get the right to be near YR in the future because she has done nothing but hurt the boy. 

I am not surprised that the woman has taken the child to her house. This is a good time for her to learn that she has no rights what so ever to do so. The police should be knocking on her door with GH and SW following behind. Let's see what happens if the police come to arrest her and SW and GH are standing there letting her know she has no right to be around YR and never will. If she tries to talk about court then SW will hit her with fixing it so she never gets a chance to be near YR in the future ever. 

Its also a wake up call for GH to stop thinking that its ok to run from her feelings for SW and stand beside the man and fight. He is willing to do so much to be with her its time for her to step up and become a partner in protecting YR with him. GH already knows what his mom is like so its past time to protect YR from this hateful , selfish and snobbish woman and make sure she is not allowed to be near YR scaring him. 

Frankly, after her talking to the boy in the hallway they should have put something in place to make sure she can not go near him again. This is lax in my opinion on their part. They know the woman is capable of anything and need to stop thinking that she has any moral character to realize what she is doing wrong. All this woman cares about is what she thinks and wants and never how it would hurt others. Even her son cutting ties with her does not register as she never sees she is the problem. Something has to shake her up enough to make her stop.  SW and GH going ahead to be together and get married should do it with them not being able to stop it nor see YR. 

Sang Won's stupid mother resorted to "kidnapping". That will probably the straw that break the camel's back where Sang Won is concerned with his family. So typical that his family resort problems with money always.

Anyway, they had agreed that they will leave the country to start a life together.

1 hour ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I can't think of anything to say that wouldn't get Richard Simmons-ed! And I don't want to watch until YR is "saved" from that house, so I will just lurk & read your posts until then. I'm an Angst-er Avoider at heart - 

Me too, I am angst avoider but I have another method, I watch the short clips first to reduce the shock. I also stay behind until things get better lol

17 hours ago, dramaninja said:

SM mom is pretty stupid that still consider kidnapping even if you only take him  to their home. You are not the mother or the legal guardian 

They should charge her for kidnapping and then file a restraining order against her. They should do this to teach her a lesson. She always thinks she can get away with what she does even breaking the law. While it is early she should be taught her lesson before she totally loses it and forgets that there are laws that should be followed. 

15 hours ago, jacquelinetan said:

Anyway, they had agreed that they will leave the country to start a life together.

This has to happen soon  after the "kidnapping" incident. They  get married and leave together with Yeo Rum abroad. Time lapse or they continue the episodes with us seeing the three together building a new life together abroad while the issues with the members of the 3 families are also taken cared of. Please no more harassment of  Yeo Rum, Geum Hee and Sang Won. Show us their happy life abroad - with Sang Won and Geum Hee running a restaurant and on the side with Sang Won finally practicing medicine (he is a doctor after all and if he is allowed to practice medicine in the country where they plan to live).

20 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

YR is traumatized and he cried after his evil grandmother tells him about SW. Is she a human being? Really I respected GH's mom for protecting YR. Poor child. He loves GH more than anyone. She is his family.

I haven't seen that episode yet.   So far what I saw, the 2 mothers are the same.  They are both selfish and controlling; everybody has to bend to their will.  And their husbands are also the same - weak men.  They huff and puff but curl into a spineless jelly when their wives bark back at them.

GH's mom had the nerve to ask the writer (forgot his name) to disown his brother.  Then go on and on about how YR is family to GH and his father should give up on him.  

46 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

Great preview. Geum Hee's mother tells Sang Won to move in into their household. His mother will be hopping mad when she finds out her beloved son has entered the Wang household as the live-in son in law.

Very good since he has no place to stay as well.

Archived